Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

58th Baeksang Arts Awards Announces Presenter Lineup

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

May 4, 2022
by S. Nam

The presenter lineup has been announced for this year’s Baeksang Arts Awards!

The 58th Baeksang Arts Awards will celebrate the accomplishments of broadcast, cable, and streaming TV content, as well as domestic films and theatrical productions, that were released between April 12, 2021 and March 31, 2022.

Several winners from last year’s ceremony will be participating in the event once again. Yoo Jae Suk and director Lee Joon Ik, who won Grand Prizes in the television and film categories, respectively, will be presenting this year’s Grand Prizes. Shin Ha Kyun, Kim So Yeon, Yoo Ah In, Jeon Jong Seo, Oh Jung Se, Yeom Hye Ran, Park Jung Min, Kim Sun Young, Lee Seung Gi, Jang Do Yeon, Choi Soon Jin, Lee Bong Ryeon, Lee Do Hyun, Park Ju Hyun, Hong Kyung, and Choi Jung Woon will all be returning as presenters.

Hosted by Park Bo GumSuzy, and Shin Dong Yup, the 58th Baeksang Arts Awards will be held on May 6 at 7:45 p.m. KST via JTBC. Check out the nominees here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1524748wpp/58th-baeksang-arts-awards-announces-presenter-lineup

Yoo Jae-seok, Kim So-yeon, Oh Jeong-se, Shin Ha-kyun, Yoo Ah-in, etc. attended the 58th Baeksang Arts Awards Ceremony

2022050401000397500023261.jpg

Stars such as Yoo Jae-seok, Kim So-yeon, and Oh Jeong-se will join the 58th Baeksang Arts Awards to be held at the 4th hall of Kintex 1 Exhibition Hall 1 in Ilsan, Goyang-si, from 7:45 pm on the 6th.

Yoo Jae-suk, the broadcaster who won the second grand prize trophy (49 times, 57 times) in the TV category at the 57th Baeksang Arts Awards, appears as the grand prize presenter in the TV category. Yoo Jae-suk, who boasts an unshakable top position, goes up on stage to congratulate his seniors and juniors and colleagues. In order to comfort the film industry, which has been struggling due to the corona pandemic, director Lee Jun-ik, who has a special relationship with Baeksang (selected for the 42nd grand prize, 52nd and 57th grand prize), will also participate as the grand prize presenter in the film category.

Actors Shin Ha-kyun and Kim So-yeon, who won the Best Acting Award in the TV category, will also be present. The two, who gave creepy acting skills last year in the dramas 'Monster' and 'Penthouse' respectively, meet viewers after a long time. Yoo Ah-in and Jeon Jong-seo, who received the Best Actor Award in the movie category, also decided to attend. In the case of Jeon Jong-seo, he was nominated for Best Actor in a Movie this year and is aiming for the award for the second year in a row.

Oh Jeong-se, who created a scene in which her name is called during the Best Supporting Actor Award in the TV category last year, is reunited with Hye-ran Yeom, who worked as a married couple in 'When the Camellia Blooms'. The honor of receiving her award is also due to the fact that they enjoyed it together, so it is expected to show a breath of trust and seeing. Park Jung-min and Kim Seon-young, who are still active in their respective positions, also attended, remembering the glory of last year's award and congratulating the protagonist of this year's award.

more

https://www.asiatoday.co.kr/view.php?key=20220504010002326

I like how the articles chose So yeon in their picture. I can`t wait to see her in an elegant dress.

About So yeon`s character on Tale of Nine Tailed 1938. I wrote it on the drama thread.

I like what I read about So Yeon`s character so far. Hong Joo seems to be an interesting character. The fact that she had a crush on Lee Yeon is explanable (the deities are powerful but lonely people and it is hard to find an equal partner so I understand her crush) and I like that everything (the confession and rejection) happened a long time ago. Now the story is about ghost hunting and how Lee Yeon returns home. Of course, she sees her old friend again and gets the excitement again. ;)  Hong Joo hates to be bored (and that`s how I imagine a goddess anyway), sometime a little mischievous, sometimes a helper,  "sometimes as an ally and sometimes an enemy in relationship with the other creatures ." She is a grey character, I hope.  If the writer will make her with a sense of humor I will be so happy. I wish she will have fun filming this drama and without accidents because she will do action scenes.

Long teaser for short film It`s Alright.

Another video from Cellex ad

Cellex Collagen] Complete 1 pack of total inner beauty a day! Milk Ceramide Collagen

Someone posted the picture we`ll saw before and it looks like she/he was there.

The comment:

brown trench coat fluttering actor,

Dressed in white like a fairy

hanging on a crane

Seeing a female actress performing

I thought it was a shooting site for a girl group music video.

I think the female actress was So yeon. She will have an action scene. Nice. `Shooting site for a girl group music video.` :w00t:

Filming Kicks Off for Tale of Gumiho: 1938 Telling the Story Gumiho Brothers Lee Dong Wook and Kim Bum Time-travelling to 1938 and Solving a Mistery with Kim So Yeon

a5af94b6032aae6cbf550213ee4b31690f463a6f

http://koalasplayground.com/2022/05/04/filming-kicks-off-for-tale-of-gumiho-1938-telling-the-story-gumiho-brothers-lee-dong-wook-and-kim-bum-time-traveling-to-1938-and-solving-a-mystery-with-kim-so-yeon/

I think only one of the gumiho brothers will travel to the past but I could be wring myself.

I am waiting to see So yeon at Baeksang Awards this year, presenting the Best Actress Award.

Kim So Yeon at the Beaksang 58th red carpet in a black dress. She will present the Best actress category.

f998808f37c4ff8a39aef350ea53ea4fedc230cd

f85e4f731111bc8c68bb0acfbbacb4314b1a763b

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdNotAVp69G/

Soyeon Kim, bold red carpet/

Kim So-yeon, 'a figure full of edges'

image_readtop_2022_402949_16518323225034

The 58th Baeksang Arts Awards ceremony will be held at KINTEX in Daehwa-dong, Goyang-si on the afternoon of the 6th. Kim So-yeon is attending the red carpet event held before the awards ceremony. <<Photo courtesy of Baeksang Arts Awards Secretariat>>

https://www.mk.co.kr/star/photos/view/2022/05/402949/

http://www.slist.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=352235

Spoiler

FSEXGysWUAAuVW3?format=jpg&name=small

FSFGcWtaQAUL0aw?format=jpg&name=large

source

Kim SoYeon's Fashion
The 58th Baeksang Arts Awards

I was sure she will wear a dress from Pinkong/Bridalkong. :) Many of her lastest dresses she wore on the red carpet were from the same sylist.

349e457f826fee8b042f50dc2f923f7a52cb41e5

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdN8z2XpX2q/

[Photo] Kim So-yeon, a dignified goddess

[Photo] Kim So-yeon, the perfect body with a Coke bottle

[Photo] Kim So-yeon, striking beauty

The reporter is really good at talking.

Spoiler

760e03c73aabc68e53505fddffef7458f1a90c93

d3d2201ecdac08571c78bcf84dcd261f038fa9b3

13dbbc4b165bd339b4e9b0893bfd289704fa92b4

Stars Hit The Red Carpet At the 58th Baeksang Arts Awards

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

May 6, 2022
by S. Cho

A star-studded lineup walked the red carpet at this year’s Baeksang Arts Awards!

On May 6, the 58th Baeksang Arts Awards opened at the Korea International Exhibition Center (KINTEX) in Ilsan to celebrate the best dramas, shows, and films that aired or were released between April 12, 2021 and March 31, 2022.

Before the ceremony, the attendees walked the red carpet where they showcased their lavish looks for the night. Check out some of the photos from this year’s red carpet below!

Kim So Yeon

Kim-So-Yeon1.jpeg

more

https://www.soompi.com/article/1525137wpp/stars-hit-the-red-carpet-at-the-58th-baeksang-arts-awards

[ALLFORYOU] All For You 2022 S/S summer advertisement making video released

Their interaction is so cute and full of love. Love it.

'It's Alright' teaser

The most comfortable interview in the world] ep3. When is Kim So-yeon's 'easy in the world' moment? Slim 9 every day when shooting and exercising!

Watch: “The Penthouse” Cast Depicts Pandemic-Related Hardships In Daunting Short Film Trailer

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

May 9, 2022
by S. Cho

The stars of “The Penthouse” will soon be reuniting!

In February, it was confirmed that various cast members would be starring in “The Penthouse” director Joo Dong Min’s debut short film “It’s Alright.” The black comedy film follows six different stories as people navigate the height of the COVID-19 pandemic. It will air through TVING’s original “All Viewers+: Shortbuster,” which captures the processes of film makers creating short films.

Joo Dong Min’s short film debut will feature “The Penthouse” stars Kim So Yeon, Uhm Ki Joon, Lee Ji Ah, Shin Eun Kyung, Bong Tae Gyu, Yoon Jong Hoon, and Yoon Joo Hee.

Ahead of the film’s release, TVING has unveiled a dramatic poster and trailer. The poster depicts the characters faced with different situations during the pandemic. On one side, there are six phrases that presumably refer to the six different stories within the film. They read, “Thank u, Mask,” “Counterattack,” “Vertigo,” “Real Mask,” “Blood Rain,” and “Save Us.”

Its-Alright.jpeg

The trailer showcases the harsh reality of the pandemic as citizens of Seoul suffer all kinds of hardship. As the characters bring out their masks, rapid tests, hand sanitizers, hazmat suits, and other COVID-19 prevention essentials, a news reporter reads out the daily death toll and discusses the increasing severity of the virus. The clip takes a scary turn as the pandemic forces each character into mysterious situations that may lead to an unfortunate end.

“It’s Alright” will premiere on May 12 at 4 p.m. KST through TVING’s original “All Viewers+: Shortbuster.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1525582wpp/watch-the-penthouse-cast-depicts-pandemic-related-hardships-in-daunting-short-film-trailer

Kim So-yeon, a dress full of chic beauty

7a8c95cb-94ed-43fa-af42-de734929259f.jpg

4ecae2e9-0e08-4ee7-803f-bf9ce213e4c3.jpg

5a9d62af-23e1-4d3e-b5f1-3d03e24ccf11.jpg

Actress Kim So-yeon showed off her elegant dress. On her 11th, Kim So-yeon posted a photo of her at the time of her Baeksang Arts Awards on her own Instagram.

Kim So-yeon showed off her chic aura in a black dress that contrasted with her pure white skin. She captivated her attention with her slender body and sharp clavicle without being flimsy.

https://star.ytn.co.kr/_sn/1406_202205111115024555

So Yeon`s Instagram update

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdZjuEZvQyY/

[All viewers+: Short Buster] What's wrong with this unnie? I'm scared of this unnie.. So-yeon Kim, an actress who gets bloody at once with the sound of an action | Episode 3 Pre-release