Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

BS new weekend special project <Secret Mother> finished casting 7 major cast to Song Yoona, Kim So Yeon, Kim Taewoo, Song Jae-rim, Seo Younghee, Kim Jae-hwa, Oh Yeon-A

l_2018041902000891500187711.jpg&key=f720

Kim So yeon is in charge of the surrogate mother Lisa Kim (Eun - young). Lisa Kim is a 100% confidence-wise surrogate mother who has a clear and straight-forward image and a clear sense of responsibility. However, in fact, Kim Yoon-jin's employee, the "surrogate mother" is Kim Eun-young, who is posing as Lisa Kim, and Kim Eun-yong intentionally approaches Kim Yoon-jin as a sister in the nursery school to find her sister's whereabouts.

http://sports.khan.co.kr/sports/sk_index.html?art_id=201804191004003&sec_id=540101

Sso's left a message at DC Kim So Yeon

Hello !!! ^^ *
I've got a good news !!!
Short greetings, but I came to say hello ^^ *
I'm happy filming with real good people ~ ^^ *
I hope I can show it to you! ^^ *
The night is still cold! Everybody careful about the cold.
(Google trans)

Source of translation soyeon_lovely

Spoiler

Another translation

Sso left a short message on her Daum Fan Cafe and DC ^^♡
Hello!!!^^*
I've been so busy lately. I come with a good news!!! ka
It's a short greeting, but I came to say hello ^^*
I'm shooting with great people, I'm having fun ~^^*
I wish I could show it to you!^^*
It's still cold at night! Be careful not to catch a cold.
Have a nice spring day!!!^^♡ (Trans by Sso Fanpage) ~

The first teaser

Gtrans/Naver Trans:

KSY : My sister disappeared.

People in the neighborhood : That girl does not fit with this place. Well, then maybe we should get her out.

KSY : There is a secret about my sister in this house.

SYN : A woman came into my house. After that, my life became cracked.

Translation Source _sofie_ Thanks for translation and video.

Text source : http://stoo.asiae.co.kr/news/naver_view.htm?idxno=2018042123053409319

Spoiler

In case You Tube will remove the video

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh1uHBcDS2-/?hl=ko&tagged=김소연

A small detail I noticed on Lisa`s face as she walked, how they blurred it a few times to give a mysterious effect. Who is that woman?  What is her intention?

9C7Aob.gif

I am happy that Soyeon will be back on screen. Just three weeks until then. I am looking forward for more promotional pictures or BTS videos. I missed Sso.

Secret Mother shooting

Somebody took a picture of Soyeon. Her back ...again. :)

Character description

Kim Eun Young/ Lisa Kim (female, 33 years old) played by Kim So Yeon
The surrogate mother Lisa Kim

She has calm and straight image. She is full of confidence-wise that you can trust her.

Though she looks sweet when she smiles, she hold a solid force that would not be easily accessed.

However, in fact she is Kim Eun Young, who is posing as Lisa Kim.

She is a person who can not bear the curious thing; the thing that makes her mind complicated just ignores; she shouts loudly once she wants to do something. ^^*

Run away before responding, completely no scruple; she loves liquor, game, comic, spicy and sweet street food.

She is totally not matched with "the surrogate mother" title.

There is a reason for her to be a surrogate mother of Min Joon, the son of Yoon Jin.

It's in order to know the whereabouts of an elder sister who grew up like her real sister in the orphanage.

It was strange that Hyun Joo sister disappeared after the medical records with Kim Yoon Jin at the hospital. It was the question that made Eun Young become the surrogate mother of Yoon Jin's son.

What happened to the two women?

Credit translation Sso fanpage

http://programs.sbs.co.kr/drama/secretmother/cast/53679#0_1

I like Soyeon`s character description. It is like a dualic role. Kim Eun Young  pretends to be someone very different from her personality. She is like a bad girl: likes to drink, shouts loudly, she is without scruple. Lisa Kim is a fraud. She targets Kim Yoon Jin`s husband too. As I guessed, there is a conection between them and their history is not a pleasant one.  It seams that they knew each other in the past but he doesn`t know who she is in the beginning.  Eun Kyung came to his house at her own accord, without his knowledge. She is a person who wants to forget? I wonder why.

I am not sure who is Kim Eun Young`s "sister". It is Kim Yoon Jin (it doesn`t look like it) or another person? I am curious. I am looking forward to see how Eun Young will pretend to be Lisa Kim. :lol:

Secret Mother 'Kim So-yeon, ' Club Dance Queen '

image_readtop_2018_269076_15247913313293

In the drama Kim So Yeon`s character, Kim Eun Young will never be able to answer any questions, and the calculation of the head complexity of her decision was not satisfactory. Far away from 'planned and tidy', she decides to live the life of her sister-in-law, Lee Sang-mi, opposite to her original personality, in order to find her sister's place where she grew up like a sister in an orphanage.
The photo, which is released, she is not Lisa Kim, a surrogate mother of the entrance exam, but Kim Eun-young. However, under intense lighting, she seems to feel some kind of grief and bitterness in her face as the music is shaking.

"Kim Eun Young and Lisa Kim, who have to express each other differently, have met with viewers in both roles," said Kim So - yeon. "I will strive to convey the feelings that I see and feel to the viewers as well. Please expect a lot, and I would like you to send me a warm cheer. " (Google translate)

I smiled a little when I saw Soyeon in the scene, dancing in a club. :D

Lisa Kim at the club wearing a suit. :lol: Indeed she seams to be moody. I think she will want to eliminate the acumulated stress. It was a  bold move to pretend to be another person on the police chief house.

Maybe it is a translation problem, but she has a sister in law? Who will be her brother? They both grew up at the orphanage? Will Kim Eun Young be able to be a "surrogate mother", to improve the grades of Kim Yoon Jin`s son? I still can imagine what link it has that "sister" with Yoon Jin`s house. Why she dissapeared? I have a few assumtion but I will wait for more information.

Beautiful Soyeon :wub: Fingers crossed for a good role in this drama, to be worth the wait. She wished in an interview a meatier role and I hope her dream will come true. 

• Like 1

We all know that Soyeon likes to dance but she is not good at it. The stills cut from her new role looks so good and I smiled a little when I saw her as a Club Dance Queen. I like genuine people who do what they like if that`s what gives them joy and work so hard to overcome their weaknesses. Usually for people who are talented dancers, the club scene is  easy to do but Soyeon took classes to do well. The articles said that Kim So-yeon learned the natural dance line by taking dance training as soon as possible for this scene also practiced repeatedly the exercises he learned during the filming process and finished the lively screen. I am so proud of her. Just like she practiced so hard to do the choreography for the WGM life stage performance, like she overcame the nerviousness to perform in King of Masked Singer on stage in front of so many people.

She had many dance scenes in her career. The last one was in I Need Romance 3, right? I can`t wait to see her on screen in Secret Mother. Two weeks until the premiere. Fighting!

• Like 1

BTS picture

Kim So yeon and child actor Kim Ye Joon

The comment

I always thank you for taking care of me while taking a picture.
# Thank you so much for your birthday present ♡ 

#Yeonjun can not see you shoveling your shoes ~

#Face is also pretty not only your heart, SoYeon noona

On 28 April was the birthday of Kim Ye Joon and Soyeon gave him a gift. So nice!

• Like 1

Kim So Yeon played Jang Mi Hee`s daughter in drama Mothers and Sisters (2000). They did not share many scenes together but I liked those scenes.

ytiKMe.gif

Spoiler

it0Lwg.gifo0PyB0.gif

MOOV0q.gif

IvbCXY.giflDtuti.gif

tumblr_p7kor6p6qA1sdd1ivo3_r1_540.png

I hope they have another chance to play in the same drama.

Jang Mi Hee and Park Sun Young were in the MBC 2000 drama Mother and Sisters too and now they are costars in Marry Me Now with Lee Sang Woo but they are not sharing the same scenes  yet as I know.

Soyeon and Ko Soo who played twin sister and brother

f8RWqd.gif

Too bad there aren`t good quality videos with other scenes. I laughed when Soyeon had a fight scene with three women in a bathroom and Bae Dona (who played her friend) came to the rescue but all fought further. :lol:

• Like 1

First shooting scenes

Secret Mother

SBS released a short BTS video of the first shooting of Secret Mother. I saw scenes from SBS Prosecutor Princess( 2010) and SBS The Great Seer (2012). So Yeon did another drama in 2010 with SBS Dr. Champ. She has not done a SBS drama since 2012.