Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

Namooactors released a few pictures from the photoshoot.

View full beauty of the actress Kim So Yeon
You can see through <Esquire> March issue!

I wish we have a preview from the other photoshoot, for Marie Claire.

I am happy to see Soyeon in a new project. She looks beautiful as always. I see that they went for the usual visual, strong, dark, mysterious, chic , urban girl. She is dressed in black again. I am curious about the Marie Claire pictorial concept. But I think it will be the same. When it is not black is white or nude.  I miss seing a different concept like a pictorial with vibrant colors like she did that Elle pictorial with the pink dress or W Korea pictorial with the pink wig.  But doesn`t matter, really. I am happy to see her in a new pictorial. Period.:tongue:

Kim So Yeon boasted an alluring atmosphere.

Namooactors agency released  Kim So - yeon' s picture with on their official instagram saying, "I told you, I love you.

Kim So-yeon in the photos boasts  an alluring beauty even in black and white photographs. Kim So-yeon, who married Lee Sang-woo last year, showed a chic and elegant beauty and attracted attention. (google translate)

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20180211

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20180211

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=201802111156278978123_1

Soyeon updated her Instagram with two pictures from the pictorials she shot in February.

Marie Claire

Esquire

I can`t wait to see the pictorials. Two in one month!:)

Spoiler

Esquire

tumblr_p3z3mggYB81sdd1ivo1_540.jpg

Marie Claire

tumblr_p3z3mggYB81sdd1ivo2_540.jpg

Kim So Yeon attended the VIP premiere of movie Heung-boo: The Revolutionist on Feb.12, 2018. She was there to support the last movie of late actor Kim Joo Hyuk, who was her colleague at the same agency, Namooactors.

2018021201000791200047921.jpg

20180212204202_1186261_600_900.jpg

http://enter.etoday.co.kr/view/news_view.php?varAtcId=135655

http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/1424040

More pictures of beautiful Soyeon. :tongue:

Spoiler

article.jpg

1RVODP46LV_1.jpg

2018021201001092200078481.jpg

1518433981_1324066.jpg

article.jpg

1518440711_175385.jpg

1RVODP46LV_1.jpg

20180212201415_P_00_C_2_353.jpg

2018021220150881000.jpeg

Spoiler

Video

Not only Soyeon was there but Lee Yoon Ji and Ji Sung also. I remember how the three of them (Namoo fellows) made a drama together.

Soyeon`s cut video

Spoiler

fan cam

All for You Ad spring 2018

Translations

AllForYou: The beginning of love
SY: Would you like some coffee?

SW: Sounds great!

SY: My first impression about him? (laugh a little shyly) Umm…whenever he came to the set for shooting AllForYou, he always wore the same outfits…

SW: (smiling while listening to her first impression and pointed at himself) Did I?

SY: (looking at SW, lovely) yes..hahaha (SW and SY smile looking at each other)..But, because of that, he looked so humble to me and I liked it..hahaha (she is explaining her first impression about SW to the camera man that is why I wrote “him” not “you”) SW: yeah..i also remembered when we first met for AllForYou. It was for shooting summer outfits.

SY: (nodding..remembering that time)yes..we did it in Winter

SW: Yes, at Gapyung (looking and nodding to each other)..we did it outdoor.. SY: that day was very cold..(smiling)

SW: You were wearing the summer outfits in a very cold weather but handled the takes professionally. Your attitude working passionately without showing any trace of stress looked so good to me. .
.(SW in narration: that is how we started our journey together….).
SW: (sounding amazed)…after now I know that how easily you get cold…huh? (teasing SY)

SY: LOL (laughing sounding a little bit embarrassed).
. credit
1mdollarsmile

The first pictures from Esquire Magazine March 2018 edition, from Soyeon`s Instagram.

From the interview

Kim So Yeon: "I want to meet the role that bring me out dramatically"

In the interview on Esquire magazine March issue, So Yeon said, "Maybe it is time to do something more than ever, and when it is time to do it," she recently said, "I want to meet 'Game of Thrones' and act as an actor. I realized that I am very thirsty now. I really want to meet a role and a work that will bring me out dramatically", revealing her passionate passion for acting.

Translation (sourse KSY FB fanpage)

I want to see Soyeon in a great dramatic role, something challenging and a meatier role just like she wants. Hope the Dramagods will allow her to fulfill her dream.  It is sad to see actors who are passionate about their job and not receiving projects.

It looks like Marie Claire pictorial chose black and white pictures as well. I am looking forward to see the other pictures.

Marie Claire (March 2018) - Kim So Yeon: "Acting without regret as an actor, this's the final destination"

Actress Kim So Yeon said on Marie Claire that she would be able to tell her final destination as an actor after acting in various colors without regret. (sso fanpage)

Spoiler

2018022301002065800156557.jpg

Kim So Yeon and other fellow actresses were invited to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the opening of <Marie Claire>

The seven female actors talked about the hot, tireless passion for acting, despite the current situation in which male character-centered work is the mainstay. Kim So-yeon said "Acting without regret as an actor's final destination" ("I can play the role of various colors I want to do without regret, and I will be able to tell the final destination as an actor.")

http://sports.chosun.com/news/utype.htm?id=201802230100206580015655&ServiceDate=20180223

Recently took place a commemoration of late actress Lee Eun Joo`s death. On the 22nd, Kim Dong Sik, a representative of Namooactors told his instagram that "I have spent the past 13 years with the Lee Eun Joo, and with her mother, I have had a meal together quietly and quietly with those who love and remember Eunju" . At the meeting, actress Kim So Yeon, including Lee Eun Joo's fans, also attended. Kim So Yeon said, "I now think it is important to meet each other rather than sadness, to support each other."

http://star.mk.co.kr/v2/view.php?sc=40900002&year=2018&no=122948

Marie Claire (March 2018) scaned version - Kim So Yeon

Cr: Sso DC / KSY fanpage

Just two pictures? I want more. It is good that we have other pictures that were not released.  I wish somebody will translate the article/ interview.

New Instagram update

In the comment, she said how she used the shoes different from the original design. It is a design with a strap point on the ankle, but  she put the strap wrapped underneath. She also mentioned Eun Joo. 

• Like 1

I like the Esquire pictorial, I am not a fan of Marie Claire pictorial  but I always enjoy seeing Soyeon. I miss the smile on Soyeon`s face so I was looking for pictures from other pictorials where she is smiling.

Eye candy Soyeon

4nGVCco.jpg?1

kim-so-yeon-for-instyle-magaizine.jpg

Kim+So+Yeon+Elle+Korea+August+2013+4.jpg

Hope to see her on our small screen again .

• Like 1

Marie Claire

In the hope of starting a crack in the world's strong prejudice that is divided into gender 7, seven actresses , I did the article together.

I like the idea. 

Soyeon and Bada long time ago

Koreans Vote Which Celebrity Baby They’re Most Excited For

An online research company called PanelNow conducted a survey from February 24 to 28, asking people which celebrity baby they’re most excited for.

Check out the results below!

1. Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki
  2. Taeyang and Min Hyo Rin
  3. Joo Sang Wook and Cha Ye Ryun
  4. Lee Sang Woo and Kim So Yeon
  5. Oh Sang Jin and Kim So Young
  6. Ryu Hyun Jin and Bae Ji Hyun
  7. Kang Kyung Joon and Jang Shin Young
  8. FTISLAND’s Minhwan and Yulhee

https://www.soompi.com/2018/03/02/koreans-vote-celebrity-baby-theyre-excited/

Well, I am disappointed that I read so many casting news but Soyeon`s name is nowhere. I hope to hear the baby news soon if I can`t see her in a new drama. I know that she and Sang Woo will be very happy to have a baby.Good luck to them! :tongue:

All for You Spring 2018

F1519982756_7.jpg

F1519978405.jpg

Marie Claire Video

Marie Claire: Seven actresses acted as male characters in the movie according to their own style - Kim So Yeon part

Spoiler

Seven actresses acted as male characters in the movie according to their own style. Seven actors with a 'gender-free' video showing that gender differences in acting are not important at all. Now that male character-centered works have become mainstream, I hope that their tireless passion for their acting can break the prejudices of the world.

Google translate

• Like 1