Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

Stills from SBS variety show My Ugly Duckling, thanks to Soyeon`s manager who updated his Instagram and SBS site.

Adorable Soyeon. I like the pictures because we can see various expresion of her. I miss her so much.

source

I like her chemistry with Tony Ahn`s mom. I am looking to see her in that program. I watched the last two- three episodes and I like the show. The moms are my favorites. All have their charm.

tumblr_p1rzykeli11sdd1ivo7_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_p1rzykeli11sdd1ivo9_r1_540.jpg

Spoiler

RO56457713_w1000_h0.jpg

RO13408786_w1000_h0.jpg

RO26440248_w1000_h0.jpg

RO23259997_w1000_h0.jpg

RO64931156_w1000_h0.jpg

RO98753847_w1000_h0.jpg

RO23062722_w1000_h0.jpg

RO96729156_w1000_h0.jpg

RO25528844_w1000_h0.jpg

RO14500124_w1000_h0.jpg

RO20321824_w1000_h0.jpg

RO37679974_w1000_h0.jpg

RO49522726_w1000_h0.jpg

RO85591862_w1000_h0.jpg

RO12145105_w1000_h0.jpg

RO64425955_w1000_h0.jpg

RO99778885_w1000_h0.jpg

RO56457713_w1000_h0.jpg

RO11219970_w1000_h0.jpg

• Like 1

Kim So Yeon's newly married life with Lee Sang Woo is revealed in the first entertainment show after marriage
On the SBS show "Mom's Diary - My Ugly Duckling" broadcast today (14th), actress Kim So Yeon who has only been married for seven months, has been open to questions about her newly-married life, and she has been candid about her affection for her husband Lee Sang Woo. Mothers praised "Lee Sang Woo had a good relationship with her" while they could not hide the envy in the story of the happy marriage of two people.

In addition, Kim So Yeon introduced his own song 'Shark Song' to mothers, and sang this song on the spot.

The first episode of Kim So Yeon and Lee Sang Woo's newly married life can be seen in "Mom's Diary - My Ugly Duckling" which is broadcasted at 9:05 tonight, Jan 14, 2017.

Cr: Naver
Trans: Sso fanpage

Kim So-yeon, who has only been married for seven months, has been open to questions about her newly-married life, but she has been candid about her affection for her husband Lee Sang Woo. Mothers praised Kim So Yeon saying "Lee Sang-woo had a good relationship with her," while she could not hide the envy envy in the story of the happy marriage of two people.

In addition, Kim So-yeon introduced her own song "Shark Song" by Lee Soo-woo, who is famous for being an absurdity. (Google translation)

http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno=2018011413524970113

I can`t wait to watch the episode. I know she will be nervious but she will do well in that variety program. How cute she is! She will sing "Shark song"? When I heard Sang woo sang this song I could not stop laughing, I can`t wait to heard Soyeon`s version. Han Ye-seul sang a little as well in the drama 20th Century Boy and Girl. I am happy that she is happy in her married life. 

I keep smiling watching the short video with Soyeon.

I think Kim Gun Mo`s mom said that she watched her in Gahwamansasung (MBC drama Happy Home) and she said that she is pretty when Tony An`s mom came in. :tongue:

There are articles about her appearence on variety program SBS My Ugly Duckling but I can`t wait to watch the whole episode with subtitles.

When I look for the articles on Naver, she was nr 4 at Internet search at that time.

tumblr_p2anhkh0U01sdd1ivo10_r1_500.png

Another video

She is so shy and nervious/ agitated when she is doing reality shows. She is reacts so different than Sang Woo, who is shy too but he is so calm/reserved. I imagine Sang Woo trying to calm his wife before the shooting. I remember when he said in an interview that he feels sorry for Soyeon when he sees her this way.

She is so candid when she is talking about her husband. i think she said that Sang Woo made spaghetti on his own. A proud wife, indeed. :tongue:

Kim Soyeon and Lee Sang Woo were in the first place in the searching

Kim So yeon "Even if you meet four seasons, the same person is good."

Kim So-yeon said, "I really liked it when I took pictures of wedding scenes in the drama." "Throughout the shooting (Sang-woo) always came in the same clothes. Explained.

"I started dating, but I met him in the same way, and I was so happy that I was so self-indulgent and confident," she said.

http://isplus.live.joins.com/news/article/article.asp?total_id=22285309&cloc=

I guess she is talking how she is speaking with her husband on the phone. She is speaking in a charming way, of course. :tongue:

I am sure all the moms liked her. She is such a good girl. 

I`ve just watched RAW the episode and it was fun. I like it even without understanding the conversation.  I am glad that she accepted to appear in this show and I wish she was longer than one episode.

Now, I want more. A new project soon!

New pictures from her hair stylist team.

source 1 2 3

Spoiler

tumblr_p2njr3HjW11sdd1ivo1_540.jpg

tumblr_p2njr3HjW11sdd1ivo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_p2njr3HjW11sdd1ivo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_p2njr3HjW11sdd1ivo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_p2njr3HjW11sdd1ivo5_1280.jpg

Soyeon is changing her look. I wonder if there is an ocasion or she wants a change without a definite reason.

Fingers crossed that there is a new project on the "horizon" for her.

"My Ugly Duckling" Kim So-yeon's Talk Battle
photo933441.png
2018/01/15 | 267 views | 0 Comment | Permalink | Source

Actress Kim So-yeon won the hearts of "My Ugly Duckling" mothers.

Kim So-yeon appeared as a special MC on "My Ugly Duckling". She married actor Kim Sang-woo from the drama "Happy Home" and people asked her questions about her newly married life.

When she appeared at the studio, the mothers greeted her warmly and told her they watched "Happy Home". Kim Gun-mo's mother Lee Sun-mi asked Kim So-yeon what made her decide to marry Lee Sang-woo. She answered, "I started liking him during the wedding scene in the drama. He also wore the same clothes for the eight months we filmed the drama. I liked that he had no empty formalities and was very confident in himself".

Seven month into her married life, Kim So-yeon showed endless affection for Lee Sang-woo. She told the story of when he made pasta himself for her and how it was so good. She also told the story of him making up a song called "The Shark Song" with silly lines.

Kim So-yeon also said, "Lee Sang-woo plays a cell phone game that allows you to play one game if you invite one person, but he invited forty people. Isn't that great?" Other MC's asked her why she thought that was great and she replied, "It means he has a strong desire for winning".

Everything Kim So-yeon talked about began with Lee Sang-woo and ended with Lee Sang-woo. She was a fun talker and everything she said made the mothers smile and like her even more. In the next episode, comedian Lee Soo-geun is expected to star in the show.

https://www.hancinema.net/my-ugly-duckling-kim-so-yeon-s-talk-battle-114437.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

• Like 1

Pictures from the All For You photoshoot with her manbager and the other team members.

I am glad she has AFY add so we can see her but I really want to see her in a pictorial this year. When I see the magazine pictures for other actresses I am a little jealous. When she will have a new project?

• Like 1

Someone shared a pictures from the AFY photoshoot.

She said that thye all worked hard in a cold studion for 16 hours from dawn to almost midnight (11 PM). She praised  Soyeon and Sang Woo saying  that for over thirty years, she worked with several brand models on this floor, but none of these people were like our couple.
These guys are so nice and good people. 
"I sincerely hope to be happy forever like now" she added.

Spoiler

Acording to Namooactors,  Kim Soyeon has a photoshot schedule tomorrow (6 February) for Marie Claire. Finally. I am excited. I can`t wait to watch the pictures from Marie Claire Magazine. I don`t even care about the concept of the pictorial, I just want to see Soyeon getting work. Of course, we are happy to admire her in those pictures as well. :tongue:

Marie Claire, good job! After the wedding pictorial last year they want Soyeon for another photoshoot. YAY!

Marie Claire 2014

001_zpsc85554e3.jpg~original

Marie Claire 2017

Kim-So-Yeon.jpg

The make up of 90`s. Vintage make up. ^_^ In 1996 she had 16 years but they put lot of make up top make her older.

Kim So Yeon`s advertisement for Leche Fall in August 1996. For reference, she was the youngest AMOREPACIFIC model at that time. At that time, Amore Pacific was mainly a brand image for middle-aged and older people, and it was a bit old-fashioned brand for younger people. (Google translation)

Actor Choi Jung Woo who played MaHyeri`s father (Soyeon`s role in Prosecutor Princess in 2010) talked about Lee Sang Woo in an interview. He highly complimented Sangwoo and Soyeon. 

"Sangwoo is such a great person. The fact that he is the one Soyeon chooses to be with for the rest of her life proves that he must be a great guy. He is very sweet and genuine just like Soyeon. Soyeon and I have known each other for a long time,  while we were doing #princessprosecuter together. When I met Sangwoo for the first time for the scenes of #shallwelivetogether , he told me that Soyeon told him a lot about me and asked for a drink together".  (source

Soyeon did not play with Choi Jung Woo again in another drama. I can imagine how she wanted to meet with him after all those years. Hope they will go for a drink someday. I wish Soyeon will meet Yang Hee-Kyeong too. Maybe they will be in another drama together.  She was my favorite Soyeon`s onscreen mom. 

Another good news. Soyeon has a photoshoot for Esquire Magazine on 10 February. YAY! Hope more good news will come.

Old pictorials for Esquire

Esquire 2008

In a casual 'men's shirt' as a sexy woman '

a0fb60dfd1f4f94a304c83806b1468c0.jpg

Esquire 2009

Shortcut transformed Kim So-yeon, 'eyes overwhelmed' with charisma of eyes, Still Magnolia.

esquire_0962418233.jpg

Kim So-yeon Esquire January issue 2012

2013011.JPG?type=w2

http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=tjdkwkd&logNo=90159805462&redirect=Dlog&widgetTypeCall=true