Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

Soyeon releasaed three pictures on her Instagram. She look so happy, spending time outside, in nature.  I am glad to see that.  Wish her the best.

Spoiler

tumblr_ovfkbw1j9w1sdd1ivo1_540.jpg

tumblr_ovfkbw1j9w1sdd1ivo2_540.jpg

source 1 2

Kim So yeon, the same beauty since debut/ the same good looks, long legs catching since debut

1503986149-38.jpg

Kim So Yeon boasted a natural charm. On May 29, Kim So Yeon posted several photos on the Instagram. In the photo, Kim So Yeon enjoys a walk in a park with green trees. In particular, Kim So-yeon boasted that it was stylish with only cap and hat, jeans. (Google tranlate)

http://news.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=299621

From a vietnamese article...

Occupations become hot only because of Korean movies
  3. Advertising MC (Showhost)

06-8267-1504001302.jpg

In recent Korean dramas, audiences did not meet many of the MCs, but 15 years ago, the movie Sunshine helped make the job "a hit in the wind" in Korea.
In the movie Sunshine, female lead Kim Yeon Woo (played by Kim So Yeon) did a strange job at the time - MC advertising. Her role has documented the process of becoming a successful showhost and revealing the realities surrounding this work. Kim So Yeon's character not only helped MCs become more popular in the eyes of audiences, but also introduced a period of intense development of showhosts and home-shopping programs.

http://ione.vnexpress.net/tin-tuc/phim/chau-a/nhung-nghe-nghiep-tro-nen-hot-chi-vi-phim-han-3634479.html

I forgot that Soyeon played with Yoo Sun in drama Sunshine/ Sunlight (2002) not only in movie Gabi (2012).  They were in the same management agency (Namooactors)  for four years too.

• Like 2

Actress So Hee Jung, who played in Happy Home,talked about our couple in the tvN show "Taxi" on August 30.

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20170831

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=201708310006524840846_1

From what I understand, So hee Jung said that all the actors pushed the perfect couple to happen. We all saw the efforts to make them a real couple. I still remember the wedding commitee. :D She also said :"When I read the script, I saw Kim So-yeon. In addition, all the actors appearing in "Gahhwamang Sungsung/ Happy Home" made a warm atmosphere. Lee  Sang Woo and Kim So yeon help me to marry. I will wear a hanbok to the wedding. (I think she wants to say that they were inspiring, they made her an impulse to want to marry).

More

• Like 1

One of their wedding pictures in hanboks...

Google translations

Thank you so much for Hanbok photo :)
You do not know how much I appreciated that you sending me the pictures.

The father who had a heart to heart discussion with the bridegroom
I hope you are always happy and have a good day.
Thank you.

I watched an old video of Soyeon when she was at 62nd Venice Film Festival: Opening Gala (August 31 -2005) for Seven Swords Premiere. She was so gorgeous and looked so fresh and relaxed on the red carpet with her Chinese colleagues. All girls in blue.

charlie-young-kim-so-yeun-zhang-jingchu-

taiwan-actress-charlie-yeung-korean-actr

Spoiler

53567649.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=3&d=77BFBA

chinese-actress-zhang-jingchu-actor-sun-

It is hard to believe that she was not getting acting roles in Korea at that time. She did Autumn Shower  that year who had low ratings and after that she did not had any role in Korea for three years.

She was asked in TV program Win Win in 2010 what is her current worry and she answered " This job." (her acting career). She added that when she was younger she did not had many worries about acting career but as she got older she was thinking more and more about it. She even had nightmares because of this worry." I understand her and hope that after getting married she is more relaxed about it. Drama Gods, take care!

I am still waiting for the good news!

Soyeon left a message on her Daum Cafe.

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=kimsoyeon&no=33258&page=1

Translation credit Sso FB fanpage

2017.9.8 Sso left a message with the cooking photos in her Daum Cafe and DC to greet fans in Autumn. She said: "I am having a good time and enjoying the wonderful days"...She also thanked fans for the gifts and said "Happy Autumn Everyone!!!!^^***"

source

https://www.facebook.com/kimsoyeon.ssofans/?hc_ref=ARTJN15BvHJGbSwESm7CzNPn62Txyhiky_U-yR4nXaHTINZQdFKub3mDNjdJkHqr1Ac&fref=nf

I am so happy that she is enjoying her free time and that she is happy. She discovered a new passion for cooking? :D

No more news about our girl:( ... But indirectly, we hear about her...

In the third episode of MBC variety show It`s Dangerous Beyond the Blankets the guys were having the last dinner together. One of the guests called Jo Jung Chi`s wife, the singer Jung In, and she expressed her like for Kang Daniel. Of course, there was a lot of laughter and Jo Jung Chi said to Sang Woo to not feel too relieved because it will be his turn. When the guys sugested that Sang Woo to call Soyeon, he became shy but blocked every attempt to call his wife saying that he doesn`t have the phone. :lol:

tumblr_ovfqokflTF1sdd1ivo6_r2_540.png

I imagine the conversation between Soyeon and the guys.:lol: As we know Soyeon is a fan of kpop and I think she knows a lot about those guys. In Win Win tv show in 2010, she mentioned two of her favorite kpop artists: Chang Min from 2AM and Jung Yong-hwa from CNBLUE.  I am curious who are her favorites from the new idols. :)

I am so happy that I saw Soyeon attending an event. I wanted to comment a few days ago that I wish she will go to a movie premiere or some other event. She attended the Musical Ben-Hur VIP Premiere at Chungmu Art Center on the afternoon of September 14. Yoo Jun Sang is leading this musical.

Soyeon looked great even without collor. She opted for a grey short jacket dress.She looked fresh and radiant.

164136_195371_4448.jpg

"Kim So Yeon, 'Beautiful!" Kim So Yeon, the beauty of a new bride!" " Kim Soyeon, after marriage, the water rose more beauty!"  "Kim So-yeon, an alluring beauty" Just a few of the titles. 

2017091401001295400093851.jpg

20170914075946_1126179_600_818.jpg

'

Actress Kim So-yeon is posing at the launch of a new product 'Kiss Kiss Matte' lipstick of the French luxury beauty brand 'Guerlain' held at the Shinsegae Department Store in Gangnam, Seoul, on September 15.

tumblr_owacp94S3V1sdd1ivo2_r1_540.jpg

http://www.asiatoday.co.kr/view.php?key=20170915010007534

2017091516261832284_2.jpg

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20170915

It is a treat to see her two days in a row. She looked gorgeous in the dress showing a perfect body figure but imagine how great it would have been if she wore a bright color.  Or any color. But doesn`t matter... It was great. Hope to see her in other events, in another pictorial this year and still hoping for a new role.