Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

The scenery is gorgeous. I saw other pictures with this garden.It is wonderful. :wub:

tumblr_oaonwit7B51sdd1ivo5_r1_540.jpg

I think that the bouquet is made from Ox-eye Daisies/ Field Daisy and the flower crown is made from Baby`s Breath (Gypsophilia elegans). I did not know the English name for the flowers named Baby`s Breath. I knew the flower as The Bride Flower (The RAW translation from my language). It`s my guess, I am not an expert in flowers. :) The dress is simple but very beautiful, in tone with the rustic wedding.  It will be a awesome wedding scene.

This is my favorite picture.

tumblr_oaonwit7B51sdd1ivo2_r1_540.jpg

• Like 2

Namooactors released BTS pictures

It`s like she did a photoshoot for a magazine. She is so lovely. The beauty and the script pictorial. :P I really wanted to see a pictorial this year and with this the waiting is more tolerable. :)

tumblr_oaonwit7B51sdd1ivo4_r3_540.jpg

tumblr_oaonwit7B51sdd1ivo7_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_oaonwit7B51sdd1ivo8_r1_540.jpg

Spoiler

tumblr_oaonwit7B51sdd1ivo9_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_oaonwit7B51sdd1ivo10_r1_540.jpg

source

• Like 1

As I said, I love all the pictures presented. I was thinking that I want to see a new pictorial this year from Soyeon and her agency gave me that. :P The beauty and the script. :D I love all the pictures and it is hard to choose one but I think my favorite is this...

tumblr_oaonwit7B51sdd1ivo9_r1_540.jpg 

I see the essence of Soyeon... simple, innocent, lovely. :wub:

I will enjoy the rural wedding scene from today episode. Soyeon did not have many wedding scenes. I saw just one in Autumn Shower (2005). 

• Like 2

New BTS video.

In the drama  Bong Ji was totally cute how they were riding the bike through town. But it was so hot. I can imagine how hard it was for the actors and crew to film this scene in the hot weather. Hard effort! It is hard for me just walk through town in this hot summer. Extra credit to Lee Sang Woo, who had to ride the bike for both. :sweatingbullets:

Cute shy Sso. So Yeon hides when the camera is insisting to film her just sitting there. She always tries to hide when she feels embarrassed. :D

• Like 2

Soyeon and a crew member of Happy Home (maybe he did the pictures for the wedding photoshoot for the drama)

The same person uploaded 5 weeks ago a picture (but I just see it now).  It was 4:00 AM when he took the photo. She must be so tired after so long filming hours.

tumblr_oar96rCqg61sdd1ivo6_r5_500.jpg

source

• Like 2

Finally another update of Galleria Ad with Soyeon. I saw on their Instagram/site almost all the pictures with the male model, Song Seung-Heon. In one videoclip AD  there is another model in the golden dress, and he appears with his real girlfriend in another video as well.

tumblr_ob27i3KWHj1sdd1ivo3_r1_500.jpg

source

It is not a new picture but I love seeing her again. :)

• Like 2

A new update for Sso Instagram. Sso fanpage said that she is listening to 왜죠 (Why) - Singers: Lucia (심규선)/덕원

The song is beautiful  and has a melancholic vibe. Has a calming effect...

Namooactors have these Polaroid pictures as a prize for a Fan Event.

tumblr_ob27i3KWHj1sdd1ivo4_r2_540.jpg

source

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...