Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

OK, I`m not a fan of reality shows, unless is something with dancing :P, but I will be watching the program. Real Women??!! ;)) Tough military training in the summer is really hard, especially for women. Maybe all the women maintain their form doing aerobics or fitness because they work in the entertainment business. The skater is the most trained of all. Is the show translated?

I think she hinted that she going to be a soldier since she was posted this pic on her Instragram   :))
4cats3.jpg

Will we gonna see your beautiful face full of wound like Ma Gomsa once again?! Soyeon Ssi b-( b-( b-(
prosecutor.princess.e04.100408.hdtv.x264.720p-han.avi_000285085.jpgprosecutor.princess.e04.100408.hdtv.x264.720p-han.avi_000548148.jpgprosecutor.princess.e04.100408.hdtv.x264.720p-han.avi_000675608.jpg

@larus I'm so so with reality or variety show and prefer drama too. It seems quite hopeless for her new drama in this year. Anyway, I think military reality shown sound more interesting than love reality like We Got Married (That's why her mom approved lol) I've never seen WMG before. The episode that SY and INR3 team attended as special guests of Nam Goong Min was my first time. It wasn't my taste 8-| Soyeon maybe wants to do something which different from her previous jobs especially be with Hong Eun Hee who her best friend too. Cheer up both Soyeon ssi and Eun Hee ssi \m/

larus said: OK, I`m not a fan of reality shows, unless is something with dancing :P, but I will be watching the program. Real Women??!! ;)) Tough military training in the summer is really hard, especially for women. Maybe all the women maintain their form doing aerobics or fitness because they work in the entertainment business. The skater is the most trained of all. Is the show translated?

minkie_p said: I think she hinted that she going to be a soldier since she was posted this pic on her Instragram   :)) Will we gonna see your beautiful face full of wound like Ma Gomsa once again?! Soyeon Ssi b-( b-( b-(

larus said:
minkie_p said: I think she hinted that she going to be a soldier since she was posted this pic on her Instragram   :)) Will we gonna see your beautiful face full of wound like Ma Gomsa once again?! Soyeon Ssi b-( b-( b-(

Guest adikkeluangman

Kim So Yeon dress by Kosoyoung in this scene from drama I Need Romance 3. This brand is founded by actress Ko So Young.1560633_277231572433357_788338200_n.jpg?

She also wears jacket and skirt by Kosoyoung in this scene.1508099_278158825673965_1656256081_n.jpg

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-weight: normal; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Wow this looks interesting and really hard.Cr: Bity Sso  id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-weight: normal; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"[Preview] 'Real Men' Female Soldiers Special - Kim So Yeon
http://youtu.be/at9bHLoRBPU

OMG, it`s so hard! It is painful to watch, really. I bet all seven women have started this hard training without being physically prepared for such an effort. Oh, So Yeon, be strong and hang in there!

tumblr_nah0qroLjf1sdd1ivo1_500.png
tumblr_nah0qroLjf1sdd1ivo2_500.png