Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

Fotografie: 2014.06.25 (~11:40 pm KST) Sso instagram update  sysysy1102: # 진짜.잠깐. --> # Really. Wait a moment.  http://instagram.com/sysysy1102
Credit: KSY fanpage FB

She updated her Instagram account. She said that she is waiting. I know what she is waiting. A new script! She is bored. Please, writers, give her new scripts!

I like her latest selfie last night. Both anger and sexy expression lolI think she was at dental clinic, guessing from that mask and SY always checks up her dental health.So, maybe just waiting for visit the dentist. Just guessing /:)
Just one week left for Sso Fan Meeting ( Sat 5th July) Theme of this years is "Kim So Yeon Fan Talk". As far as I know many foreign fans are going to participate for this time and include me too!~  :\"> :\"> I'll comeback with some pictures on that day for shearing here  :D

Another article of Cosmopolitan pictorials  :x

Kim So Yeon Heats Up as Sexy Careerwoman

Kaede Jun+ by | Jun 24, 2014
http://www.kaedejun.com/2014/06/kim-yeon-heats-sexy-careerwoman/
Omo!!~ I didn't notice you guy already posted @larus :P Sorry ^^"
96606742.jpg

Two things went through my mind once I looked up the movie it was from:
 1. This is one barista you would  NEVER ask for a soy latte from, and 2.  for our MU, this proof that the Beatles were right - Happiness IS a Warm Gun
gabi.jpg

minkie_p said:Just one week left for Sso Fan Meeting ( Sat 5th July) Theme of this years is "Kim So Yeon Fan Talk". As far as I know many foreign fans are going to participate for this time and include me too!~  :\"> :\"> I'll comeback with some pictures on that day for shearing here  :D

Wow, this REALLY caught my eye from her FB fanpage:"At a coffee shop in Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam, Korea fans as well as overseas fans from Japan, China, Hongkong, USA, Thailand, New Zealand...participated in this FM" - that's real devotion, travelling to Seoul from here for a fan meeting.How I wish I were sufficiently Drama Poor to be able to afford to do that! :)

Kim So Yeon Fanmeeting 2014.07.05 @ Cafe ONL Kangnam   :x :x

10429374_675524859208330_302116000338769 

10462612_675524879208328_227773945064651 

10543653_675524815875001_847510668943363

10463067_675524819208334_750169264361521

10488098_675524869208329_813077995950725

10533761_675524812541668_602882048848439

credit : https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.675524795875003.1073741887.137651872995634&type=1
Ps. Namoo staff informed they will be send pics of event to all fans who participated via email. Look forward about it :)>-

@minkie_p thank you so much for sharing that. I'm pleased you had the sort of wonderful time you expected, and hope that the memories and mementos will continue to bring you much joy for a long time to come. 

@minkie_p: THANK YOU! It is OK if you don`t have pictures, your impressions are enough. I am so glad that you had a great time too. I am impressed that Namoo had an interpreter for foreigner fans. It was a small event (70 people) but you know what? It is perfect this way. I hate crowded places. Small events are more friendly, have a warm atmosphere and a quality time spent together. 

Of course we know that So Yeon`s real personality is so different from her drama/movies/pictures appearances. It enough to watch her interviews, her few aperences in TV shows. But imagine to meet in person!

Again, thanks for your thoughts. We are lucky that you were there.

@minkie_p thank you for sharing, i am glad you where able to meet So Yeon, she truly is a down to earth beautiful person. Considering her next project? OMG  i am so excited cant wait to see on screen missed her so much  :)

Guest bityxu

id=":oi" class="hP" tabindex="-1"Images of Kim So Yeon Fan Meeting 2014

iuZUL64VBcTvF.jpg
iqTdNyiT29Bb9.jpg
ibyk6gMkkycMWm.jpg
ibd4wkwkQg9JMi.jpg
iFXyyREkxqlST.jpg

iRfM3VGmTVebR.jpg
iC5aJ8ZexiTpY.jpg
iwbmwJWvifpxj.jpg
ibitWvaJlj3WiG.jpg
ihoqvTtE8K43A.jpg
iDtWszxevnKGN.jpg
ienlBdFtYBYQD.jpg
ibagwczGOYD1dX.jpg

Total 19 pics, some pics already published before I don't repost :)

Thank you for sharing...This's the dress that she gave fan in FM, Hye Ri's dress to a fan boy :))

ibsFULaNyfmfb2.jpg

Luckily, she did not give Shing Shing's leopard dress in 'I Need Romance 3' to a fan boy
:\">

@stuartjmz You're welcome and so sorry I can't describe all details because I know Korean just a bit. The interpreter and another Hong Kong fan who know Korean also tried their best for translated to English for me. I think I should learn K language from now on haha~
@larus Yeahhh!!! It was a small event but perfect. We didn't pay any fee entry or ticket to participate too. Namoo staffs also provided food and drink for all fans with any expense  :x My friends who attended at some FM party of Korean top stars said even bought the most expensive ticket. Still couldn't close with them like this. Like you said, As her big fans all of us know she is simple woman and different from media appearance but have never imagined she is too simple, cutie and such a funny girl like this 8-}
@AaliyaS She has not mention about next project yet. Normally talked about her life, her interests activities and some impressive or funny moment from previous dramas. Ahhh but she mentioned about We Got Married variety which she was a guest with INR3 them. She said she also interested to join this kind of variety show. But her mom against ^^" and said this variety show not fun and she just want Soyeon concentrates on acting. MC asked her fans "Do you agree with Soyeon's mom?" Most of us answered "Yes!" :))PS. I like your word "she truly is a down to earth beautiful person" :-bd I can hardly to find any words to say how beautiful she is 8->

minkie_p said:  We didn't pay any fee entry or ticket to participate too. Namoo staffs also provided food and drink for all fans with any expense  :x My friends who attended at some FM party of Korean top stars said even bought the most expensive ticket. Still couldn't close with them like this

About the tickets some fans have to pay to participate in fan meetings, I try to say my opinion.

I don`t know if the agencies that organize those events will donate the entire ticket price to charity. Maybe they do so it is not a bad thing entirely. I try to see the fan-meeting events from both perspectives, fans and those who organize events like this. Kim So Yeon is not an actress with a big fan base. The Namoo agency wanted to organize this event for her and they made a scouting to see who would like to participate. I think they knew that KSY`s fan meeting will not be a big event so they chose a proper location. I said it before, IMO it was perfect this way. Maybe it is for my taste and I think So Yeon is a person that appreciates more a cozy and warm atmosphere with closest friends.  Of course, actors want recognition so the bigger the fan base the better but there is a time when a person gains maturity and wisdom so quantity it will not be so important anymore.

Now, it is not a bad think to have big events either, the problem is how you want to be that event. The same agency wanted to organize a fan meeting (sort of way), a birthday party for Lee Jun Ki, but they had canceled it because of the ferry tragedy. Some sources said that 1000 tickets were sold out in 1 minute. Imagine how many fans have wanted to participate. They had chose Olympic Hall who was renovated as a concert hall with more than 2000 seats for the fan meeting. I think it is expensive to organize big scale events and the fans were willing to pay to see him. But in this situation, it doesn`t sound like a fan- meeting but a show. Fans became customers. They buy a ticket for a show. (I don`t know much about those kind of events. It was just a generalization about Hallyu starts with big number of fans.)

Oh, to hear that there is a rising scale of tickets prices out there is ... so sad. For fan meetings? The higher the price you pay the closer you see them? :-O 

I thought So Yeon mentioned about her next project in this event too.   I read the press release about the fan meeting and Namoo said in the end that she is currently considering the next project. I am afraid it is a high probability that that phrase was just a clichee. Everybody says that but not always is true. I hope it is not the case here. We want to see her in a drama or movie or doing something meaningful.

About So Yeon`s participation on that kind of variety shows, I agree with her mom. A big NO for them. She better concentrate on her acting career and her private life.

stuartjmz said: @larus - that's why I thought of the charity thing. A ticket price is sensible as a device to keep numbers down for the really big name stars, and perhaps 100% is a bit unrealistic, but at the very least there should be no profit from the meeting. After all, they already profit very literally from their fans, so while charging a break-even cost for facilities is understandable, anything else, and particularly a tiered pricing structure, seems like money-grabbing to me. 
On a more positive note, I loved KSY's reference to her Mum, and how much her advice obviously matters. Very sweet! :)

tumblr_n7karx72wG1sdd1ivo1_500.jpg
So Yeon wore these pants in her recent trip and now at the picnic. She likes them. :)

Every time I see somebody wearing these kind of pants (cut jeans) I remember a funny moment with my younger sister. She used to wear cut jeans when she was teenager and, someday, an old funny man asked her with a smile on his face if she came from a refugee camp. :))

I see that all three ladies have the same style. :)