Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

COOOLOOOR! I can`t believe it. I was prepared to see a white or beige dress. The pattern black- white - black -black- silver- black was broken. <:-P Sso looks gorgeous in everything but a little spice in this life is always welcome.

The orange or red dress is simple but the color makes everything so nice. The stretch material for her dress is for women with perfect forms as So- yeon. The lipstick matched her dress. Simple and elegant. I like it. :x

I smiled at Sung Joon`s remark about fearful So yeon. Everyone thinks that she is a badass woman in real life but she is so sweet and girly. Her co stars are so shocked! :))
5 days left....

Guest bityxu

'I Need Romance 3' long preview (recorded from the Press Conference 2014.01.08)
http://youtu.be/BJoGlop0dCE

2014.01.08 'I Need Romance 3' Press Conference - Kim So Yeon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMrv20gAqd8

Thanks again for the long preview. Or is just bad because now I have a new obsession. I am really excited about this drama. It is a good preview.

I am just glad that Alex character has more than one scene. I saw a kissing scene. Yeah. Not only the the breakup. The sad scenes are wonderful but I need to see Joo-yeon in happy mood too.  :)) I am so glad KSY will be in a drama where she plays lead again. Now I have enough scenes with her and she is the central of the story. Heaven! :D

January 9, 2014
Cable dramas having heydaytvN's 'I Need Romance 3' appeals on straight-talk, colorful love game
By Park Jin-hai The Korea Times
05-01(143).jpg The cast of an upcoming tvN drama “I Need Romance 3” poses at a press meeting, prior to its first episode, to be aired on Jan. 13, at Patio 9, Nonhyeon-dong, Seoul, Wednesday. From left are Namgung Min, Wang Ji-won, Kim So-yeon, and Sung-jun. / Courtesy of CJ E&M
Cable dramas fared well last year. A slew of dramas went shoulder to shoulder with those of major public broadcasters in terms of viewership, thanks to more experimental formats and fresh content. 
Following on their trail, tvN announced on Wednesday it will air the third season of “I Need Romance.”
The cable network’s romantic comedy “Rude Miss Young-Ae” has enjoyed long-running popularity, with its 13th season to be aired this year, and the recently ended romantic comedy “Reply 1994” has been so successful it created renewed interest in retro culture.       
“I Need Romance 3,” rated 15 and over, will depict actress Kim So-yeon as a single career woman in her 30s, struggling to balance career and love at a home-shopping company.      
At the press conference in Patio9, Nonhyeon-dong, Seoul, the cast and the director of the television series said that although its format shares similarities with famous U.S. television series “Sex and the City,” viewers could enjoy a more delicate emotional tug-of-war between the leading characters.
05-02(140).jpg Stacks of rice, sent by Namgung Min’s overseas fans in a hallway, stand on the way to the press conference, where his upcoming drama was presented./ Korea Times photo by Kang Hyun-hye
“Our strength may well be that we are able to depict delicately the emotional flow of each character. Beautiful images filling the small screen will be another must-see,” said  Jang Young-woo, director of the drama. 
“I think that is why our previous seasons appealed so much to other Asian viewers, more than the U.S. drama,” Jang said.     
Its first season, aired in 2011, was exported to Japan, making it the first cable drama exported and aired through an overseas major television network, TBC. 
In total, it has been exported to 20 countries. The second season was also purchased by 14 countries, including Cambodia and Myanmar. 
Seo Jang-ho, manager of CJ E&M’s overseas marketing department, said that from the beginning of the production, foreign buyers have made contact to discuss its purchase. 
According to CJ E&M, a total of 20 drama titles were exported to 21 countries, raking in 13.3 billion won in revenue in the first three quarters of 2012 alone.
Kim, heroine of many action-filled dramas, including “IRIS,” said that she was thrilled to play a “milder” character this time.
“The female character, after breaking up with her boyfriend, talks to herself that she exists not to be loved, but to enjoy her life for her own benefit,” she said. “In real life, unlike the character I am playing, I am rather watchful of the public eye.”
In one scene, her character says out loud that she is really happy about being lonely, which represents her complicated feelings, Kim said.
At the entrance of the press event, Japanese fans surrounded Namgung Min, who starred in “Can You Hear My Heart (2011),” and took picture with him. The hallways were lined with stacks of rice, sent by overseas fans.    
“I haven’t been on the screen for almost two years. When I think of the fans who remember me, I am really grateful,” he said. 
Japanese viewers seem to love his previous characters, who sacrificed himself for her true love, he added. He is expected to hold a fan meeting in March.
Namgung will act as Kim’s senior, who was promoted on a fast track to the post of the department chief.  
As his opposite role, Sung-jun, 23, will portray a talented young composer who immigrated to the United States and came back. He is expected to draw out the romantic and emotional sides of the lead actress. 
 “I want to be an actor with sincerity, so that viewers won’t say that my performances are not convincing and hollow,” he said. 
The former model has earned fame appearing in “Gu Family Book” as a warrior-guard for the lead actress, played by Suzy of girl group “Miss A.” 
Along with the lead characters, Park Hyo-ju will take the Samantha-like role, enjoying a boundary free sex life, while Wang Ji-won will play the former model and beauty channel host, who rivals Kim So-yeon.
The cast said that they promised to hold a pajama party in Gwangwamun, central Seoul, if the viewership reaches 3 percent, which is regarded to be tantamount to 15 percent for major broadcasters. 
The drama will be aired on Mondays and Tuesdays from Jan. 13 through the tvN network.

Let me share some Sso pics from I Need Romance 3 Press conferenceI've saved those pictures over 200 pics :-S Can't post all pics here haha~Let's visit our Fanpage for more pictures of our goddess Sso  \m/https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.783776818305716.1073742000.365746546775414&type=1

No words for you Kim So Yeon Ssi. Just perfect from top to toe!!~ :-bdWanna die with ur killing S-line :\">

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

credit : as tagged

[눈TV] 2014.01.08 'I Need Romance 3' Press Conference 

Kim So Yeon: "Sung Joon and Nam Goong Min, I want both." ^^*

cr: News1
---------
2014.01.10 NAMOOACTORS update 
29414_572902242803926_1421716879_n.jpg

[#김소연

tvN 월화드라마 '#로맨스가필요해3' 본방사수! 
센스넘치는 홍보 셀카! 
드디어 다음주 월요일 1월 13일 월요일 9시 40분! 
신주연 그녀가 옵니다! 기대해주세요~!^^
[Kim So Yeon] 
tvN drama 'I Need Romance 3' shooting!
Witty PR selca!
Finally, next Monday, January 13, 9:40pm!
Shin Joo Yeon comes! Please enjoy~!^^

Kim So Yeon Talks About Romancing Younger Men: On And Off Screen

BY Joan MacDonald - KDramaStars | Jan 10, 2014 10:14 AM EST

ib06cvrigyauzt.jpg

Kim So Yeon, star of the tvN drama "I Need Romance 3" recently shared a few thoughts about romancing a younger man onscreen and off.

The 33-year-old actress has already filmed a few kiss scenes with her younger "I Need Romance 3" co-star Sung Joon and at the drama's press conference commented on the possibility of more intimate scenes. In her new drama she plays a woman who no longer believes in love. He plays the man who might convince her that love does exist.

"The scripts for the first seven episodes are out," she said. "So far there have been no intimate scenes but if there are going to be intimate scenes I will commit myself to them completely."

When she expressed her enthusiasm for those scenes at the press conference, her younger co-star looked shyly at the ground. So far the couple already filmed a few kiss scenes and Sung Joon has expressed his enthusiasm for those.

"Our chemistry is really great," said the actor, who recently played Suzy's bodyguard in "Gu Family Book." "I always look forward to and feel excited about our kiss scenes."

Kim So Yeon, who played determined prosecutor Park Jae Kyung in "Two Weeks" and a North Korean agent in "Iris," was intimidated by the idea of romancing a younger man on screen.

"I worried about the fact that Sung Joon is ten years younger than me and I worried that I might look like his aunt when we acted together," she said.

But the two actors made an attractive couple.

"It was a relief that he looks mature for his age, so it didn't feel like our age gap was so big," she said.

Sung Joon was also intimidated by the idea of acting with her but not because she was older than he was.

"When I first heard the leading actress would be Kim So Yeon, honestly, I was a bit scared of her," he said. "After watching 'Iris," I wondered if I was going to get in trouble and get hit, but when I first met her on set, I was surprised by how kind and considerate she is."

When asked which man she would choose in the show's love triangle, Kim refused to decide between Sung Joon and Nam Goong Min.

"I want both men," she said, smiling.

Even though the actress was intimidated at the prospect of acting with a younger man, she was not scared to date one in real life
"I have dated a younger man before," she said. "He was good to me and I did not feel the age difference."

"I Need Romance 3" starts January 13.

OMO...we found something new about our girl, at least I found out. She dated a younger man?! Good for her! I bet he was just a couple of years younger, nothing too extreme. Even If you are a few mouths older you became a noona. :D

Not just KSY was worried about 10 year gap between her and her co-star so was I but I think Sung Joon is perfect. I could not ask for a better younger actor. As soon I heard he will be his partner in INR3 I ”checked” him and I just knew they will be OK. He has a mature look and I saw a shyness and vulnerability in his acting in the few clips I watched so I liked him.

@bityxu Thank you sooooooooo much for English subbed. Chingu!!~  :-*
@AaliyaS Hi!! Welcome to Sso thread :D
@larus Ahh... I love SY and Alex couple too. Our girl looks beautiful and smart at the present moment :\"> About her younger ex-boyfriend, I'm agree he maybe younger than her a bit. Certainly not high age gab like Sung Jun haha~ 
Loved long preview soooooo much. Just 6 minutes but there are many term of acted for Shin Joo Yeon. Cool, Strong, Smart, Naughty, Gloomy. Hopefully it's a time for prove again how great actress Kim So Yeon is :-bd I like Sung Jun more and more as well. The chemistry of our girl and him so amazing!!~ No worry about high age gab any more  :)) Countless rewatch "Kiss on the beach" scene :PWonder which episode to be airing. Can't wait!!~