Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

I really like how tvN promotes this drama. I am not saying that this will give them good ratings but they did their job in PR department. Romance Party, Love Letter exhibition, I really like Wish box clip will all their shows. I heard that some cable shows are very good. I hope it is the case for I Need Romance 3 too. A light show with many cute moments but reaching the emotional aspects as well.

I am glad Kim So Yeon decided to be in this show. I want to watch live INR3. Hope I will get a link.

Ex-boyfriend cameos galore in I Need Romance 3 by girlfriday | January 6, 2014 | 8 Comments

Ropil1.jpg
Our heroine has quite the lineup of ex-boyfriends to cameo in the premiere of I Need Romance 3. The opening episode will reportedly feature a hit parade of exes, including cameos from Joo Sang-wook (Good Doctor), singer John Park, and Alex (Medical Top Team). (...)

The third installment of the I Need Romance series stars Kim So-yeon as a 32-year-old fashion marketing director who’s developed a thick skin in both the workplace and in romance. She’d rather be called names behind her back than to be stepped on at work, and is known as a ball-buster without a heart. She finds that dating is much the same no matter which guy she’s with, and approaches relationships like everything else in life: with calculations.

Sung Joon is the 26-year-old songwriter and carefree spirit who returns to Korea after seventeen years living abroad. Up until the age of 9, he was practically raised by his mom’s friend and her daughter, our heroine. She only remembers him as a kid she was forced to play with when her mom was busy, while all his early memories from bath time, to play time, to learning how to tie his shoe, include her. In the teaser she hears from Mom that he’s back and assumes he’s a playboy and a punk who did nothing with his life, and then flirts with him at a club not knowing he’s that same kid. Lol, I’m so embarrassed for her.(...)

Credit: dramabeans

Read the full article at Dramabeans.

From the article at Yahoo! omg!
class="headline"TVN’s New drama ‘I Need Romance 3, To Release its First Episodecredit bnt news

The drama has caught people’s expectation since both Joo Sang Wook and Alex are appearing. Common thing about John Park and Alex is that they once had relationship with Kim So Yoen in the past. What would happen in the story will be revealed through first episode of ‘I Need Romance 3,’ which will be released on January 13. 
One official from production team said, “I can’t tell the detailed explanation about each character, since it could be the spoiler. But I can say Alex, Joo Sang Wook, and John Park function as important characters who explain the current characteristics of Kim So Yeon’s role. The episode is good enough to have high expectancy.”

These 3 men will be in a cameo in the first episode. OH, now I want to know the story behind those 3 relationships. They will break the heart of Joo Yeon =(( but I hope they will have scenes with words. More than a few seconds. :))

Kim So Yeon is so lucky. She will play with many handsome and talented artists in this drama. ;)

7 days left...

Guest bityxu

2014.01.07 'I Need Romance 3' Kim So Yeon - Sung Joon couple stills release

1483884_571575662936584_1927663174_o.jpg

cr:
NAMOOACTORS

P/S: @minkie, the press conference will be held at 2:00 pm KST, 12:00pm is our country time
:D

January 8, 2014
Sung Jun Admits He Was Scared of Kim So Yeon At First
CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong

97681022.jpg
Speaking about his co-star, Sung Jun admitted that he was afraid of Kim So Yeon. 
On January 8, both Sung Jun and Kim So Yeon, as well as the other cast members and staff of tvN’s I Need a Romance 3 attended the press conference held in Gangnam. 
During the press conference, Sung Jun talked a little bit about having Kim So Yeon as his co-star, saying he was afraid of Kim So Yeon because of her fierce warrior-like image from the drama IRIS, where she played a North Korean spy. 
“But when I actually met her on set, she was so kind and careful. She wasn’t the action actor that I had in my head. She instead seemed like a little girl,” shared Sung Jun. 
He added, “As for our acting together, she is so good to me that I just plan on piggybacking.”
Kim So Yeon shared that she really wanted to meet him because he’s so popular and she was curious. 
I Need a Romance 3 begins on January 13.
Photo Credit: Hea Jung Min

January 8, 2014
Kim So-yun in "I Need Romance 3"
PYH2014010807590031500_P2.jpg

Actress Kim So-yun (3rd from L) poses at an event in Seoul on Jan. 8, 2014 to promote the new TV drama "I Need Romance 3," the story of a 33-year-old woman who does not believe in love. From the left are Nam Goong-min, Wang Ji-won, Kim and Sung Joon. (Yonhap) (END)

January 8, 2014
Kim So Yeon Plans on Being Bold If a Bed Scene Comes Up in ‘I Need a Romance 3’
CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong

Although it hasn’t happened yet, Kim So Yeon is ready to go all out if a bed scene appears in tvN’s I Need a Romance 3. 
On January 8, Kim So Yeon, as well as her co-stars and drama staff, attended the press conference for I Need a Romance 3 in Gangnam.
33762918.jpg
When asked about how it was to film romantic scenes with Sung Jun, Kim So Yeon answered, “As of now, we only have scripts up to episode seven. We did film a kiss scene, but there hasn’t been a bed scene yet.”

“If I end up filming a bed scene, I plan on being bold,” added Kim So Yeon, making everyone laugh. 
Kim So Yeon was then asked which men she wants more – Sung Jun or Nam Gung Min. 
With a smile on her face, Kim So Yeon replied, “Honestly, I want both men.”
I Need a Romance 3 will begin on January 13. 
Photo Credit: Hea Jung Min