Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

2013.11.26 Namoo twitter update:

BZ_Mg9RCQAAGClr.jpg:large

[‪#‎김소연‬] tvN '로맨스가 필요해 시즌3' 포스터 촬영 ! 두근두근~ 이제 시작이네요^^ 추운 날씨에 하루종일 고생하셨어요옹~!!! 미리보는 신주연 프리뷰☆

[Kim So Yeon] tvN 'I Need Romance Season 3' poster shoot! Excited~ Now here we go ^^ She suffered the cold weather all day~!!! Shin Joo Yeon preview ☆

November 26, 2013
[Poll] Who Rocked the Best Red Carpet Style at 2013 MAMA?http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/51792
95564209.jpg

Sung Jun and Kim So Yeon are 10 whopping years apart, but damn if they don′t make a hot couple. Again, Sung Jun started off as a model, which means, yes, he very much can pull off that crazy suit jacket and lopsided bow (it matches his smirk, thank you very much). 
And of course Kim So Yeon has been looking immaculate for the past however many years she′s been in the business, so even in her simple black dress, she′s not fading into the background.
12593534.jpg
Vote HERE

Thanks rubie for poll above. I've already voted for our INR 3 couple :DFinally, our MD Shin Joo Yeon appeared with long hair extension like expected. That's OK, She looks smart working woman and fashionable as well :xCan't wait for official poster and shooting stills ^^~
Original photo at MAMA event which @susuu posted ^^
web_460655209_7acace18.jpg

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=kimsoyeon&no=18820&page=1

So, It`s official. She will have long hair. I am not surprised because she likes to change a lot about her characters. I can`t wait to see the classy lady on screen. :x :x  If she did the poster shooting already maybe we`ll find out about the filming as well. 

The page with the songs or OSTs are her favorites? Personally I love many movie` soundtracks!  I wish I know what songs she likes.

2013.11.30, 3:57pm (K time) Sso me2day update:

kimso1102_1449325654942494989.jpg
오늘도!로맨스가!필요해^^히♥
Today also! I need! Romance^^hehe♥

http://me2day.net/kimso1102

P/S: If me2day is closed, our girl will post her new selca/pics at Daum Cafe as before ^^ I think twitter is too hard for our girl to use :))

Should we mention on SY's Me2Day to persuade she learning to use twitter :))  But we knew how low- tech she is?!  ~X(  (Just kidding Soyeon Ssi  :)) )
Almost faint with many pics of MAMA event. Gorgeous and perfect lady indeed!!~ :-*

Thanks to the highlight at Bae Soo Bin thread, two of my fave stars together! Would love to see one day Soyeon-ssi act with BSB in a good project.. they're such awesome actors yet so underrated.
December 3, 2013
Kim So Yeon at Herald - Donga TV Lifestyle Awards

Source: Nate 1 l 2 l 3
20131203001339_0.jpg
20131203001340_0.jpg
20131203001355_0.jpg

January 2014
New Year excitedly learn romance# I Need Romance 3

# Kim So Yeon & # Sung Joon in this show
Tingle of romance

<I need Romance> Season 3
First broadcast on tvN on Monday, 13 January.

로맨스가 필요해 시즌32014년 1월

새해 첫 두근달달 로맨스. 

#로맨스가필요해3

#김소연 & #성준 이 보여 줄 
로맨스의 설렘 ♥

<로맨스가 필요해> 시즌 3은
1월 13일 월요일 tvN 첫 방송.
iHlvW0ZyJkz0J.jpg
ikVtint69MeoT.jpg
cr: tvN facebook

December 4, 2013
Joo SW, Han JH win best dressed prizes at Herald·Donga TV Lifestyle Awards
By Claire Lee The Korea Herald
Actor Joo Sang-wook and actress Han Ji-hye were named this year’s best dressers at the 2013 Herald·Donga TV Lifestyle Awards on Wednesday.
Joo enjoyed much popularity this year for his role as the charismatic surgeon in the SBS drama series “Good Doctor,” while Han earned recognition for playing double roles in the MBC drama series “Pots of Gold.”
20131204001519_0.jpg
Actor Bae Soo-bin (right) and actress Kim So-yeon pose for photographs after receiving the best style awards.(Park Hae-mook/The Korea Herald)
Actress Kim So-yeon and actor Bae Soo-bin won the best style awards for their sense of style. Bae this year starred as a social outcast who falls in love with a young Thai woman who moved to Korea as a mail-order bride. Kim, on the other hand, starred as a smart prosecutor in MBC’s drama series “Two Weeks.”
The Herald·Donga TV Lifestyle Awards are celebrating their 11th year. Wednesday’s event was hosted by TV personality Oh Sang-jin and actress Ryu Hyun-kyung at Conrad Seoul, and attended by 450 guests including Namgung Won, the honorary chairman of Herald Corporation and chairman of the Motion Pictures Association of Korea; celebrated fashion designer Lie Sang-bong; and Jeffrey Jones, chairman of the Partners for the Future Foundation. 
Other winners include Samsung Electronics, CJ CGV, Aekyung Industrial Co., High1 Resort, Industrial Bank of Korea, LEEKAJA HAIRBIS, and fashion designers Koh Tae-yong and Kwak Hyeon-joo, for making meaningful contributions to Korea’s lifestyle trends.