Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

It seams Shin Joo Yeon (Kim So Yeon) will be in another love triangle in INR3.

tumblr_mwmsfeV3401sdd1ivo1_500.jpg

”Wang Ji Won (Good Doctor) has joined the cast as a romantic rival to Kim So Yeon for Nam Goong Min‘s heart. Nam’s Kang Tae Yoon is a perfectionist and a workaholic who can be a perfect gentleman but doesn’t believe in love. Wang plays Oh Se Ryung, a former model who becomes a celebrity stylist and holds a torch still for Tae Yoon. I feel like Kim So Yeon has more romantic rivals than best friends. What the heck? Just because she looks like a tough cookie doesn’t mean she can’t get girly and vulnerable either! I want the besties casted now!” (Kaedejun)

So, both Tae-Yoon and Shin Joo Yeon do not believe in love? =(( =((  Why? Two beautiful and smart people like them! I feel they have more in common than the others. I bet Joo Wan and Se Ryung are the opposite: they believe in love! They are so young and innocent!  :D Now we have to wait for information on the other girl. She will be interested in Joo Wan?! ;))

yeah, looking forward MAMA, looking forward Romance 3 :D

before it, let see HD clip and fancam pic of 2013 APAN Star Awards \:D/

[tvN HD1080P] 2013 APAN STAR AWARDS - Kim So Yeon cut
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x17hz5k_tvn-hd-2013-apan-star-awards-kim-so-yeon_shortfilms

ibw3uiMJPAh8OP.jpg

ibtFdF4IzLax8O.jpg
cr: Sso DC

And clip that she was at Incheon airport to go Hongkong for MAMA ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5V9sW-0UIM

Just left INR 3 thread. Thanks @larus again for starting. We are going to cheer up our girl so far. Hope this drama getting more interest from viewer when airing  :x
As far as saw 2013 MAMA, I think there is 99.99% Soyeon will appear on INR3 with long hair looks. I'm so sad =(( :(( because I prefer her short hair and really want she keep this hair style while it's really suits with "Shin Joo Yeon" who professional working woman. But you know SY never appeared in same style both her role and her looks. Previous, SunHwa's hair style in IRIS so hot but she completely changed to be bob curly hair when she was Hye Ri in PP  ~X( OK, Just wait to see, Hope Joo Yeon style won't make we mad like Ma Hye Ri Gomsa haha~
[More pics] 2013 MAMA in Hongkong 2013.11.22
662051215_62a1134f.jpg

1850092635_fb24e929_tmp_external1097406316.jpeg

Love this brilliant smile :-*1476197_756368187713246_2024826241_n.jpg

credit : Sso DC and Baidu

minkie_p said: Just left INR 3 thread. Thanks @larus again for starting. We are going to cheer up our girl so far. Hope this drama getting more interest from viewer when airing  :x
As far as saw 2013 MAMA, I think there is 99.99% Soyeon will appear on INR3 with long hair looks. I'm so sad =(( :(( because I prefer her short hair and really want she keep this hair style while it's really suits with "Shin Joo Yeon" who professional working woman. But you know SY never appeared in same style both her role and her looks. Previous, SunHwa's hair style in IRIS so hot but she completely changed to be bob curly hair when she was Hye Ri in PP  ~X( OK, Just wait to see, Hope Joo Yeon style won't make we mad like Ma Hye Ri Gomsa haha~

Some more pics of 2013 MAMA in Hongkong

ieoVcoxYAkSkN.jpg
i7uoqxAs8klXJ.jpg
iZ07rWbuOgIfB.jpg
ibc2BeCaamion.jpg

cr: Sina

-----

About Sso long hair style, I have no idea ^^ Honestly I also prefer short hair more, but I think she always does all best and knows how to describe perfectly her character, from outside to inside :) As for Ma Gom, I love her despite of her awful hair style, haha :))