Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

Congratulations :x 
Definitely well-deserved! Two Weeks was underrated (not that we minded)  but I'm so happy and proud that it is being recognized :)

Congratulations!! <:-P Our Sso daebak!!! ^^♥

When heard the info that our girl would attend this event, I also guessed she would get award ^^* Actor Lee Jun Ki's fans are really good at getting "secret info" :)) Congrats actor Lee Jun Ki  too :D

ihT8McmMh8vZi.jpg
Our girl said thanked So writer nim, thanked director, actors and staff of 'Two Weeks'...♥

drmHO8E.jpg
MQRoaNX.jpg
We can see our Sso sit near Lee Jun Ki ssi ;)

Yeah...let's hope "Two Weeks" team will reunite at MBCA, haha :D

bityxu said: Congratulations!! <:-P Our Sso daebak!!! ^^♥

When heard the info that our girl would attend this event, I also guessed she would get award ^^* Actor Lee Jun Ki's fans are really good at getting "secret info" :)) Congrats actor Lee Jun Ki  too :D

Our girl said thanked So writer nim, thanked director, actors and staff of 'Two Weeks'...♥

larus said: bityxu said: Congratulations!! <:-P Our Sso daebak!!! ^^♥

petito said: hahaha yes we are better than secret agents  B-) 
Actually, the winner of award is informed beforehand, so Lee Jun Ki attends ceremonies only when he will get an award, it must be the same for So Yeon too. When he tweeted he is going we were almost sure he won it. But Kim So Yeon and others were a pleasant surprise to me Bravo :)>- I would love them reunited again :x 

I`ll mark this day, 22 November. It seams So-yeon is one of the presenters at Mnet Asian music Award held in Hong Kong.
<:-P So, another event to see Sso elegant dressed.

What language will she speak? Korean and somebody will translated in Chinese or English? Or...it is a Korean section as other Asian countries?  It is not that important but I thought for a moment that I will hear Sso speaking Chinese.
;)

@larus honestly i don't know how awardings are in other countries, i dont even know my country's haha. But it sounds logical to me that they are informed in advance. They must be considering those actors' "pride". i mean it wouldn't be nice to go and watch some other actor get the award.. Besides it is time and money waste, this ceremony was not even in Seoul but ~two hours away, plus money spent on clothes and hair.

so those seem surprised must be using their acting abilities ;)). in the future when she will attend an award event you can be sure she will get one :D

@petito, I agree that some awards are announced in advance. As you said, sometimes the event is in a different location, far away from their residence. Actors are busy people. But I think there are actors/actresses that attend an event for different reasons. I don`t think they think that they waste their money on clothes or hairstyle. That`s used for their promotions as well. Sometimes they are invited on those events without being nominated at all. They work in the entertainment business.

I won`t be surprised in the future. I like when actors I `m loving get an award, but, I am still looking for the glow. :))

I still think in BIG Award events actors are genuine surprised when they get the award. Sometimes it is predictable who won but not always. I like it when all nominated actors are together and it is not a ”pride hurt” when they watch the others get the prize. I don`t say it won`t be disappointment in their heart but they are strong enough to recognize the others must be equally good and deserved that award. And it is a subjectivity in those awards anyway. Being there and support the colleagues and the production stuff of their movies is admirable. Plus, who doesn`t want to be seen on the red carpet on those movie events? Being nominated it is a great recognition.

Now, look for the reaction of Cate Blanchet when Marion Cotillard got the award. That reaction was off guard. So Sweet. And Marion`s reaction is real. 15 seconds of the video is enough ... Sorry all for the divagation.

http://youtu.be/MbM88BG9Ae8

:)>-

ok @larus i give up, who can compete your long analyses :)) i am no expert in awards stuff and was speaking based on one or two events, so what i said may be wrong :)