Playstation 3

Guest TrainDriver

Guest kawaii_kiko

socom 2 was the best :tears: socom 2 killed my social life the year it came out cause all i would want to do is stay home and play it lol.

warhawk is getting me upset cause they still dont update your profile.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ The game is awesome, and yes it's pretty short, I beat it in about 7 hours. However, I'm going to go through it in Hell Mode and collect all the glyphs which will definitely take way longer. The whole story is awesome, and the presentation is powerful. The facial animations and the way the game is all cinematic really draws you in.

I probably enjoyed Kai's part of the game the most lol...

It's a must have for people wanting to add to their collection, otherwise rent it.

This and EA Skate are basically the only two games worth getting this month.

I haven't played Lair yet so...

Guest ryisakooguy

^doin the same thing like ya in hell mode. bosses can be a b#@^% sometimes. seriously taken 4-5 hits and your dead already...sheez. i love playin as kai...took me a while to figure out the best way to get 3 glyphs on "time to play" when you have to keep distance from the gaurds. took me a while... -_-

but yesss HS is soooooooooo fun!

btw, do you guys know how to beat raven bohan? i mean i did, its just that i know there has to more to tha battle then just mashing buttons like crazy, which was exactly how i did it.

^ I died against him like 7 times when you fly up in the sky and fight him or whatever.

When he flies up and laughs it means he's going to swoop down so roll out of the way.

When he grabs you mash the circle button.

Counter all the fireball things he throws at you.

It took me so long to figure out how to successfully counter those things. I realized the fireball actually touches you for a split second and you have to react. I was just mashing triangle and Nariko would just do combo's lol... Other than that I found it hard to actually hit him. I just got him near the wall/border and started pulling off 5-6 hit combo's while getting 3-4 hits on him is I was lucky.

The first and third fight between him were easy.

i just finished heavenly sword too. it was decent. not spectacular. but i'm glad i have it. it does look good, and the cut scenes are amazing.

other than being too easy and too short. it was a pretty decent game. i must say i'm not a big fan of those "quicktime sequences". I didn't have time to watch the action, i was just looking for which button to press.

i think warhawk is the best thing on ps3 right now.

Guest ryisakooguy

^haha man i havent played warhawk in a while. i kept lagging like crazy...err

neways TGS is up and running and sonys press conference is starting within 5 hours or so? i danno...

BIG things to look for, well for me anyways:

-new mgs4 trailer...saw it. OMG!!! freakin sicck!!

-side note. i heard that mgs4 WILL BE packaged with metal gear online. 2 for 1? i smell game of the year...if not THE best buy in ages.

-ff7: endless crisis...i dont know whats being in store for that buh im actually pretty excited for it

-kingdom hearts...cant be kingdom hearts 3 buh and any new HK is good for me

-capcom's 3 big suprises...this got me really excited. if anyone one of those 3 things start with a S and ends with a 4...im going to shizz on myself. but usually capcom always be disappointing me nowadays -_-. maybe even a new strider game. that would be koo too :)

quick EDIT:

-no KH for the ps3, wasnt suprised. got a psp, ds, and a mobile game coming out. man im gonna get the mobile game forsure :rollseyes:

-capcoms 3 announcements...HORRIBLE. localizing gta, motoGP, and a fighter acrane something...i danno. stupid capcom. only good thing was DMC4. showed trish and lady...although havent seen the trailer for that one yet.

-MGO WILL BE packaged with mgs4

-rumble comfirmed in spring 08...i believe.

-still wondering about endless crisis

Guest TrainDriver

btw confirmed there will be MGS4 demo soon on the PSN. ^yeh rumble confirmed for japan by end of this year, next year for US and Europe. developers can release patches to implement rumble in older games. also HOME is delayed till spring next year

EDIT: stupid 1up, got the details wrong. kojima would like to release an mgs4 demo, no guarantee for PSN.

Guest ryisakooguy

^haha i know right. i feel like im buying pokemon cards with their starter decks. haha

probably it just means that mgso is being packaged with mgs4.

btw, have you guys seen the trailer for it? awesome trailer. i love the end! i think they were poking fun at halo's new launchers on multiplayer

EA Skate it out tomorrow. The only game to tide me over October.

Hopefully, I can fight my way through the Halo cult and get in and get out.

Home delayed and I'm not a big Ratchet & Clank fan but I'll probably play it.

November is where it's at!

stranglehold for ps3 keeps getting delayed. it better be exactly or better than the 360 version.

Since i'm in canada, i already have to import the CE for hard boiled in HD.

i tried the skate demo, it was alright. i might try to find a cheap copy once it gets older.

i could careless about home, i just want the XMB to be accessible in a game.

i bought heavenly sword and well I didn't end up liking it. the camera movement gives me a headache.

and i played stranglehold for the 360 but i didn't like the buttons, so i'm hoping its better for the ps3.

would anybody know how to make the ps3 not turn on when you pull out.. say the cord to charge the controller.

its pretty annoying when it turns on then it wont turn off without me switching the tv on and doing it from the controller. i had a couple days away from home and the ps3 was on the whole time. gee i wish they had automatic shutoff.

oh anybody like fifa? 08 is coming in couple days!! well for me anyway =)

Archived