If you were stranded on a deserted island with one man..

Guest lynnshim

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tklovex3

i didn't vote because... i can't decide (from that list) who... cuz there's UKNOW YUNHO.. LOL and ERIC............... aigoo so hard!

Guest erinism

I narrowed it down to Lee Junki, Yunho, Hyun Bin, and Jang Woo Hyuk. -____- And from there, I pick Jang Woo Hyuk. Because...if we're stuck there forever, I need someone a) I am in love with and B) who can provide entertainment. And his dance moves/dorkyness helps. XD

Guest kagero_tanaka

WHEESUNG oppah all the way I just couldn't imagine being stranded somewhere like with one of them knowing that wheesung oppah was out there...no one wrong with any of them...their just not like wheesung oppah XD

I had to pick I would go for wonbin, the others like yun-ho, ki-bum are like way to young for me *lol* I need a "man" someone whose going make me feel like a women haha XD

Guest eumsung

if i were stranded on a deserted island i would want someone who's strong and can build me a hut and hunt me food.. so all the wimpy ones are out.. leaves me with yunho, wonbin, eric and maybe hyunbin.. so i chose yunho because he's my lover.. kkk

Guest charles0702

yay.. wonbin oppa.. he is gorgeous but from looks, he looks like the type who can adapt to any environment and looks like a outgoing person who can have a meaning conversation with. plus he's hot :blush:

Archived