If you were stranded on a deserted island with one man..

Guest lynnshim

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ClaudiaWaWa

AH!! this is tooooooo hard to choose!! ummm....ERIC :rolleyes:....Hyun Bin....Lee Jun Ki....Jang Woohyuk....umm....hum...umm....ERIC MOON :P

Guest XhoXho

Probably WonBIn.

My instinct on looks alone, was to pick JoonKi. I don't know that much about LeeJoonKi yet, so I'll have to wait before I pick him.

Uknow is waaaaay to prideful/take charge kind of guy. TOTALLY clashes with my personality (I'm too much of a leader), that and Uknow annoys the heck out of me. I'd probably kill him before I ever end up with him. We might eventually be good friends, if we got through the experience of being trapped on an island.

Er, HyunBin is hot, but so is WonBIn! ^o^

Woohyuk??? There were stories of him being all ssagaji (this was before his solo debut, or anything...) Even though I still like <33 him, i've got to be careful about who I pick, and these fan/normal-people-that-saw-him stories are just points against him. Besides, what would he do? Dance us off the island??

I love Ms. Shin, but he's too old for me.

I dunno much about the rest, so I pick Won Bin.

Guest °..a²

wonbin. i'd spend eternity with him on that island.

i think lee junki would scare me at night with his girly features.

Guest adorable_babyz

why is xiah junsoo not there??? why?? anywhere i voted for yunho cuz he's actually my dream husband.. junsoo is my dream bf.. yunho is very manly, protective n kinda romantic... :wub:

Guest dotty

though it's a tough choice btw kim kibum, uno, eric, wonbin and jang woo hyuk but...

i chose uno, not bcos he's from tvxq, but bcos he exudes tis manly feeling that seems like he's all out to protect a girl

lee junki looks toooo pretty, i feel like i'll be protecting him (his flawless face esp) instead of the other way round =X

Guest emma007

If I had to choose out of the one slisted I would choose either Eric or Hyun Bin. If I could choose any k-celeb I would choose either Lee Dong Gun or So Ji Sub.

Archived