[drama 2008] Who Are You? 누구세요

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest aircastles

The premise sounds promising, albeit, with a bit of an incestous undertone but I'll check it out.

The pictures are very cute and YKS/Ara make quite a pair despite their age difference.

really looks nice! i like the cast as well..! familiar side actors to and Eon! haha :D

the plot is really interesting.. i hope it does carry on!

Guest sakura_dubai

The first thing I noticed about this drama: what a good-looking main cast. Maybe they're all just photogenic but dang, everyone looks so darn pretty lol.

But the premise for this drama sounds interesting so I'll definitely try to follow this drama. But isn't it releasing a bit early - February 2008? Are they going to film the drama while it's airing or have they already finished filming? So confused. I really don't mind the Go Ara-YKS coupling just because despite their age difference, YKS still looks pretty young IMO.

k k k ~ as you saifd.. what a good looking cast hahaha~

i will keep checking all the updates of this drama... let's see how great it can be ^_^

Guest Polaris_Jin

ohh wow :w00t: it is a long time ago since i last saw a drama staring Yoon Kye Sang. i like him alot. and uhu this time with Ara. hope it´ll be better then snow flower cus i personally think/find it was boring.

anyways i´ll looking forward to see this drama ^^

Guest sakura_dubai

from its name i feel like its comedy and it's gonna be really fun to watch it.. plus the actor is one of my favs after the drama ' my sister in law is 19'~

i can't see it, can somebody upload it on youtube if possible?

please and thank you!

- Kyu

ps, is anyone going to be uploading this on youtube or veoh?

Guest yeohweping

For those who can't see the preview through the link above, then click the link below to see the preview.

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/whoru/preview/

A must read reminder which must be followed -

No hardsubbing & streaming of WithS2 subs are allowed to be uploaded or streamed on any sites. Full stopping on all subs if this rule is violated.

For those who can't see the preview through the link above, then click the link below to see the preview.

hi yeohweping - Tks for sharing the clips and caps but it seems like we can't see the caps.

Anyway, I have posted up a few for sharing too...

Sharing some shooting caps from KS's latest drama [Who Are You?]

whoru_photo080226121210460.jpg

whoru_photo080226121210461.jpg

whoru_photo080226121207350.jpg

whoru_photo080226111157581.jpg

whoru_photo080226131340360.jpg

KS looks cute while he's listening to the director's instruction...

whoru_photo080226111156090.jpg

Poor him...someone had thrown him an egg...

whoru_photo080226121207351.jpg

pics credits to imbc & 小布丁 @ yoonfans (KS's chinese website)

Archived