Guest pixiee

kpopstar said: im also going to miss the wooseo coupling once this drama ends =(((((((((((((((((((((((
but i hope to see her act with joon and top soon..actually i have alot of people i would love to see her act with just because she matches every1 =PPPPPPPP

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pixiee said: kpopstar said: i really want her to be dating joonie..i miss joonseo alot!!!!!!
but on the other hand she suits jang woo too..my feelings are confused.
and i do believe that her date with jangwoo was innocent..and no she wasnt drunk stumbling..she giggles alot and is jumping when cheerful..
and i do belive in the 5years hatnim..lol..maybe they will reunite somehow..
and it wouldnt be a surprised if shes not dating neither men..

do you guys know when will be the next drama 2013 award??? i hope oys wins again..

Guest pixiee

@estrellita1122 i cant help laughing at your first comment.,. =)) =)) Joonie can win because he doesnt looks 'weird' when wearing pants. LJW looks 'weird'. I cant explain but you just need to observe. I am =)) =)) as I type this. Anyway I wish she dates, or rather Joonie dates her now, secretly  :D ahh I wish 
I think I watched too much of kdrama :(

Guest zzainal

@estrellita1122 yes she most probably prefer to be off scandals now. She mentioned before that in a show that now that she's single no one wants to ask her out. Then she went on to say that she wants to know how it feels like to tell a guy that she's not available now as she wants to focus on her career first

pixiee said: @estrellita1122 i cant help laughing at your first comment.,. =)) =)) Joonie can win because he doesnt looks 'weird' when wearing pants. LJW looks 'weird'. I cant explain but you just need to observe. I am =)) =)) as I type this. Anyway I wish she dates, or rather Joonie dates her now, secretly  :D ahh I wish 
I think I watched too much of kdrama :(

Guest pixiee

@keyboard88 hahahahahaha.. now that you mentioned it! I have not observe his back view.. tomorrow I will keep a lookout for it.. hahahaha.. actually its his front part that I am referring to. Even in the OJRIC press conference pic, its the same. omo

Guest monalisa85

you guys should provide evidence like captured images or something so we can observe  :D i didn't notice what you're talking about his pants or smile but i noticed something else his look maybe when he is not comfortable his face goes weird.

monalisa85 said: you guys should provide evidence like captured images or something so we can observe  :D i didn't notice what you're talking about his pants or smile but i noticed something else his eyes it's like one eye is bigger than the other maybe when he is not comfortable his face goes weird.

Guest kpopstar

i think ljw is handsome..i think his smile looks awkward cause he has a profile as in 1 side he is more comfortable to pose and smile...

i dedicate this song to joonseo couples..please check out the song you guys..
its called l2m goodbye
matches them 2..someone should make a vid with this song!  =)

Guest kpopstar

this song goodbye makes me sad when i think about joonseos fun and departure =(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
my hearts shattered =(((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Guest monalisa85

@estrellita1122 i totally agree now he has an awkward smile 
it took me awhile trying to capture pic of his look but it's hard to find it in the drama since he's not looking directly to the camera 
but i can see it already in the pic you posted or you can see it here.
46523510.jpg

Guest monalisa85

estrellita1122 said:@kpopstar i like the song and my heart feels uneasy and it fits Joonseo perfect. Off subject @monalisa85 lol you make me laugh so hard =)) now i see the eyes hahaha i cant stop laughing hahHHa. I feel bad for judging LJW because i like him as an actor too

Guest monalisa85

estrellita1122 said:Seriously your comment makes me laugh but i will be honest i dont see LJW as an enemy i cant dislike him at all and dont know why. I feel that he is not a bad guy and i just happen to him to be on the wrong time and wrong place and wrong day to be hang around with my Haetnim.

Archived