Andy Lee (Shinhwa) Official Thread

Guest loving_D

Guest V A L XD

^LOL I love watching Entertainment Weekly <33

I watched the subbed Happy Together on KBS World not to long ago. It's cute how Andy would defend his Hyori noona! I forgot his name but the guy from Jang Geum said [more like sang] that maybe he should start dating Hyori and Andy sang " Please dont" before he even finished. LOL so cute

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so happy that everyone LOVES Andy in "We Got Married". I think he is getting more fans through this show.

I know he'll be in this week's show but didn't see it in his schedule for next week. There was rumors that he'll be quitting this show because of his schedule. Did anyone hear anything about it?

Guest V A L XD

I'm so happy that everyone LOVES Andy in "We Got Married". I think he is getting more fans through this show.

I know he'll be in this week's show but didn't see it in his schedule for next week. There was rumors that he'll be quitting this show because of his schedule. Did anyone hear anything about it?

Yea, there was one article about it in the 'We just married' thread. But it's only a rumor and there's only been one article about it. ND Entertainment nor MBC have confirm that he was leaving due to Shinhwa activies. Maybe in a future episode, but I haven't seen Hyun Joon replace him yet.

Guest h0n3stli4r

^LOL I love watching Entertainment Weekly <33

I watched the subbed Happy Together on KBS World not to long ago. It's cute how Andy would defend his Hyori noona! I forgot his name but the guy from Jang Geum said [more like sang] that maybe he should start dating Hyori and Andy sang " Please dont" before he even finished. LOL so cute

Where can i watch this ? :sweatingbullets:

Guest V A L XD

Where can i watch this ? :sweatingbullets:

I'm not sure if anyone uploaded the subs for that episode. I just watched it on my tv 'cause I have kbs world. Sorry :sweatingbullets:

Guest h0n3stli4r

I'm not sure if anyone uploaded the subs for that episode. I just watched it on my tv 'cause I have kbs world. Sorry :sweatingbullets:

:tears:

J/K I just want to see more of Andy that's all...

He's so cute in We Got Married, his hyper heart dance :blush:

Guest Snsyasya

I dunno whether u guys have seen tis news...

Basically i tink it's very ridiculous :fury:

[News] 080407 Singers become victims, of MBC-SBS entertainment battle

I also think that this should not be happening. They should bring the rivalry as professional as possible. Poor Andy and the other entertainers too. I hope this will resolve soon.

Hi,

Welcome to Andy's thread and being new fan of Andy.

If you didn't have chance to watch it yet, I highly recommend watching "We Got Married" variety show. He is partnered with Solbi and they are pretending they are married. It is really cute show.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=203309

If you search the above thread, you'll find non-cb links where you can see Andy/Solbi.

Hey, thanks for the thread. I'm didnt know that Andy is involved in this show until a while ago. I guess I'll find out what it is.

Andy fighting!!!

Guest eunicenyl

OMG!! Tks 4 the clips, aindy :D

I wonder when will i ever get the chance 2 c & hear him live :unsure:

Although many ppl tink tat Andy cant really sing, he really did improve!!

U can c tat he's puttin alot of effort & tat's really commendable :wub:

Andy ~HWAITING~

[08.04.20][news] Andy's Star Recipe interview snippets

Andy: "Eric and I, we like to stand at the sides"

Charismatic guy Andy revealed his secret about standing at the sides during Shinhwa's activities. He said, "When we have activities, Eric and I like to stand at the sides."

Andy, who has recently been called 'cheeky' after his appearances on various variety shows, expressed "I haven't had a girlfriend in 6 years. Though everyone says I'm cheeky, but when I'm at home I actually don't talk much. So during Shinhwa activities, if I were to stand in the centre I'd end up being interviewed, that's why Eric and I prefer to stand at the sides."

In addition, Andy also revealed that he cried because of his grandmother's encouragement, "My grandmother told me that I have to work hard at this since I chose this path, so that I can become a grandson that she's proud of. When I heard that I just started crying."

Source: newsen

Chi trans: lostall@情投E赫

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

Andy: It's a sonbae-hoobae relationship between me and Solbi

On KBS2's Star Recipe segment, Andy came clean about his relationship with his 'We're Married' partner Solbi.

When asked, "Are you really dating Solbi?" Andy answered "No, we're just sonbae and hoobae." But he added that he was able to see another side of Solbi through the show.

"Though Solbi seems to say whatever that comes to her mind, she isn't like that. She'd think through it a lot first," Andy said with a smile.

Although Andy is now very loved for his image as a sensitive guy, he also had his share of difficult times during his 10 years in the industry.

"When people talk about Shinhwa, they'd say Minwoo is full of charisma and very handsome; Eric acts really well...There are words of praise for everyone, but when it comes to me, people only say I'm cute."

He also said that the biggest blow comes when comments like "Shinhwa's Andy, what has he been doing for the past 10 years? What is he going to be in the future?" on the Internet.

However he added that he is slowly changing - he's been trying to pick up conversational skills, and trying to be more active on variety shows.

Andy released his first solo album at the beginning of the year, and is currently very active as a singer with his title track 'Love Song'.

Source" Joy News24

Chi trans: 韩小国 @ BESTSHINHWA

Guest aindy

[08.04.21] [News] Andy's wet seduction at Shanghai Concert

NO HOTLINKING AND PROPER CREDITS IF TAKING OUT.

THANK YOU.

u1817p28t3d1995891f326dpv9.jpg

Andy, a member of Korean group Shinhwa, held his first solo concert in Shanghai on Apr 19. More than 3,000 fans turned up to show their support. The merchandise area outside the venue was completely emptied by fans, a clear sign of Andy's popularity in China.

During the concert, Andy said that he was sorry that he's unable to understand Mandarin, and that he's very glad to have the support of all the fans. Later during the concert, he even invited five fans on stage to sing a Chinese song together.

When he returned to the stage, Andy gave an even more explosive performance as he danced and even got drenched with water by his female dancers; they even tried to tug his shirt off! Although he was able to fend them off, he accidentally revealed his waist and stomach, leading the fans into a screaming frenzy!

Source: Sina

PICS

:wub:

55e30408cd336f22e924888wb0.jpg

79dd9013825bba926438db6uq8.jpg

dbf45043d4f5c2039313c68qi2.jpg

f14bea501e2db64e1038c28zm4.jpg

6a4784d6c55fee3d06088b6qb7.jpg

c2efde54394de24ad109068gu5.jpg

5e06d2c8219bb9057f3e6f9qy9.jpg

0359d24314b4be0172f05dbcm6.jpg

c199b0192238d85742a9adbdu2.jpg

ff645ddfe64aa401485403bou2.jpg

72decbfc55deb3effc037f8hb2.jpg

5aef94dd994ddd265982dd8wl2.jpg

6a88ae346266dda5d1a2d3akh2.jpg

more here:

http://shinhwa.biz/forums/showthread.php?t=4869

credits:

on pics + baidu + Shinhwa.biz + Shinhwa Philippines

Guest eunicenyl

OMG OMG OMG!!

The pics r totally HOT :wub:

I wish i was dere at the concert too T_T

Tks so much 4 sharing, aindy ^^

Just saw Andy's part in 8:1 show in Ocean's Six and it was so sad when Andy said that he wants to make lots of money because both of his parents are sick and the medical bills are unbelieveably high....(mentioned that when he performs as Shinhwa, money is splitted 6 ways when he performing as solo, money comes to him.)

Archived