Andy Lee (Shinhwa) Official Thread

Guest loving_D

Guest love!melody

[08.03.23][news] Andy gets embarrassed, "He's a singer?"

awww~ poor andy ><;; it's okay andy oppa, we all still love you! <3 and i was surprised that the children didn't pick andy. i thought andy would have been really popular amongst kids. hmmmmm~ interesting. eitherway, we all love you oppa <3

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest eunicenyl

Happy 10th Anniversary, Andy :wub:

Andy was one of the reason y i love Shinhwa...

I started off likin Andy initially & gradually i was in love wif Shinhwa!

Oh man...i jz started likin them only & soon i wun b able 2 c all of them 2gether :tears:

Thank u, s3nsational, for the "We got Married" link & everyone else for the news & pics ^^

Guest aindy

[08.03.24] [Trans] 10th Anniv Site Production Note 7: STUDIO GoodSound (ANDY)

NO HOTLINKING AND PROPER CREDITS IF TAKING OUT.

THANK YOU.

alb07hv0.jpg

Andy's caption - My back hurts... Can't I sit to do recording?

An-gun who is down with a bad cold

Walked into the recording studio, with a runny nose

"Ah... My voice can't come out, how now?"

He was blowing his nose throughout the entire recording

And kept shouting "Ok recording GO GO GO"

Ah... But the recording took very long,

His back was hurting.

Source: www.shinhwa10th.com

Chi trans: julias@bestshinhwa.com

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

[08.03.25] [News] Andy: I cried when I watched Shinhwa's Guerilla Concert

200803250820131070at8.jpg

On the 24th March broadcast of Jipijiki, Andy shared his pain during the time he was unable to join the rest of Shinhwa in their activities, touching the hearts of all present.

Andy said, "After I came back from the US, I stayed in a koshiwon (dormitory)", revealing the hard times behind the seemingly glamorous lives of idol singers.

He continued, "I had to go back to the US because my parents were not feeling well", revealing the reason for his temporary departure. "When I came back from the US, I didn't have a place to stay so I had to stay with a hyung at the koshiwon. After a year's absence I was afraid of going about life alone and I wasn't sure if I could carry on", surprising the guests who were present.

The reason behind Andy's return to the group was the true friendship among the members. Andy was watching at the koshiwon as the members were holding the Guerilla concert, where Minwoo said "If only Andy could be with us. Andy, we'll be together forever." Andy said that he started to cry when he saw that.

Describing his thoughts at that time, he said "Because I was at the koshiwon, I had to keep quiet, so I stuffed my face into the pillow and just cried."

The guests all couldn't contain their surprise, and were moved by the friendship between the members.

Source: tvreport&oceans

Chi trans: jojoyu7@shinhwachina

[08.03.25] [News] Andy: "I invested in my own solo album"

PROPER CREDITS IF TAKING OUT.

THANK YOU.

Shinhwa's Andy disclosed on a variety show that he invested in his own solo album.

On the 24th March broadcast of MBC's Jipijiki, Andy said, "My management company asked me to lose weight, so I lost about 8kg. But after all that effort, we realised that I didn't look good so I had to put the weight back on. So now I've got a bit of the weight back."

At this moment the other guests asked, "Why are you so obedient to the agency? Have you always been this obedient?" To which he candidly answered, "Ever since I released my solo album I've been very obedient to the agency."

Later on the show, MC Park Myung Soo commented, "The music industry hasn't been doing well, and you released your album now. I heard that there's a lack of investors too."

Andy then disclosed, "I invested in the album myself."

In response to Andy's honest reply, Park Myung Soo then said jokingly, "If you invested, then why do you need to listen to your agency?" Andy then said to the amusement of the audience, "I have no choice because I have a stake in the company".

Source: newsen&oceans

Guest V A L XD

Aww I got teary too! OMO Andy invest in his own album? Not evn his Hyung invest? they probably did though right?

Poor Andy, hope he feels better! I use toliet paper to blow my nose too..LOL

Guest love!melody

[08.03.25] [News] Andy: I cried when I watched Shinhwa's Guerilla Concert

[08.03.25] [News] Andy: "I invested in my own solo album"

wait! so andy was in korea during the guerrila concert?!?! awwww~ he must have been heart broken devastated! he must have gone through a hard time and i'm proud of andy oppa for having been able to pull himself through. "After a year's absence I was afraid of going about life alone and I wasn't sure if I could carry on" <-- when i read this line, i thought that i was about to cry. hearing him say such words makes me sad. but it's all in the past and i hope he will never have to experience such incidents again. and he doesn't have to worry about being alone because he has the shinhwa members and us fans :)

and wow! andy oppa invested in his album?! wow~ i guess he really wanted to release his own solo album. glad that his album did well and recieved much love <3 he totally deserved it :)

and i hope andy feels better soon. he should get some rest right now before his schedule gets really hectic >< andy oppa hwaiting!

Guest 80slitenite

Omg that is an absolute shocker! Andy was in Korea during the Guerilla Concert!!! Wow. I got really sad when I read that. There should be another Guerilla Concert just for Andy-gun! :tears:

Guest infinityyy

poor andy oppa T__T

i cant believe he was in korea during their guerilla concert!

serious, it must have been so hard for him to stay in that dormitory not being able to help the members.. and even more so, seeing how emotional the shinhwa members were.

andyyy~ is a very strong individual<3

Guest devylann

AWE....ANDY!!! he's so cute... and must have had the roughest among the members... :( awe....

i support u andy!! u and all of shinhwa!!! awe.....

he cried with everyone else who was watching the guerilla concert!!!

anyone knows when that show will air?? i tried looking for it but cant find it....

Guest aindy

[08.03.26] [Notice] Andy's Love Song collaboration with movie Definitely, Maybe

NO HOTLINKING AND PROPER CREDITS IF TAKING OUT.

THANK YOU.

e7a1aee5ae9ae59cb0e58fadg1.jpg

Hi everyone

We truly thank the fans who have been supporting Andy in his activities~

This time, Andy's Love Song

Will be collaborating on a promotion with the romantic comedy "Definitely, Maybe"

Firstly, we'd like you to write down your thoughts about this collaboration

On 31 March Andy will also be attending a special screening event

We hope everyone can participate

Thank you

Screening time: 9pm, March 31

Venue: Seoul, CGV Apgujung

Source: ND

Guest devylann

omg...how nice!!! is that only for the korean release or international too?? i mean will it be in the USA version too?? pls i hope so...it would be so kewl...:D :D

Guest genie828

So is Andy really laeving the show "We Just Married"?

I wish he wouldn't. Solbi and him are my favorite couple on the entire show.

I watch because of them. Sadness.

Guest V A L XD

So is Andy really laeving the show "We Just Married"?

I wish he wouldn't. Solbi and him are my favorite couple on the entire show.

I watch because of them. Sadness.

I don't think Andy is leaving. There's only been on article and the officle website said it was only a rumor. I think that Hyun Joon (?) only replaced him when he was busy with Shinhwa's 10th anniversary concert.

But we'll have to see next to find out.

Guest soratino

according to his schedule on his site, andy will be on the show next week too...so who knows.

but maybe they have a lot of 9jib promotions???

Then again, there's been many articles that say how fans want to see more andy/solbi...so it wouldn't make sense to replace him if it wasn't absolutely necessary.

I guess we'll have to wait and see...

That said, this week's episode was super cute!!!! <3 I didn't know andy was so good at billiards. hehehe, awesomeness!

Finally watched all 3 episodes of "We Got Married" and Andy and Solbi was so cute and hilarious. They really are cute couple! LOL! Can't wait to see next week's episode. I really hope Andy continue this show.

Question: I know this is Andy's thread but since it kind of relates to "We Got Married" show with Andy.....Is Shin Ae (Alex's partner) Minwoo's ex-girlfriend? Or did I get the name mixed up? Somehow her name sound so familiar....

Archived