Your Phrase

Guest sparklnshine789

Guest lshluvr

i like to say 'what the flip' or 'hecka'

my friend likes to say 'jerk' and now a whole bunch of people at school are saying that hahaha.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest da_ENTP

I like the word "yo"; it's a very hot word, almost as cool as "hot." "Yo" can serve so many purposes. Say it with some variations, and you can start a linguistic revolution, yo.

Guest Daix2

lol

"foolio"

"haaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiight !"

"yeeeeeeeeeah boooooy !"

and the one I probably say the most,

"what the pho ?" (lol and pho sounds like fa so I use it as a replacement for 'wtf')

Guest lulunotlemon*

I say YAH!! A lot eventho I'm not Korean -______-"" got infected by my friend rofll

and I say "loser... dude... hella... freaking..." LOL I use all slangs that u can think of, it just slips out like that ROFL =X

Guest ~koe*no*sainou~

waddup mah homie g dawg n*gga yo!

i seriously tryt o speak "ghetto" around my friends just to richard simmons them off cuz I sound like a wankster xD

Guest soheesocute011

Omona!

Yaaa!

Yuri-samaaa..Yuri-samaa..Kwon Yuri-samaaa..(this is a must-say everyday..:lol:)

Hiiiiii!!! Haaiiiii!! (I do this when I wanna be random...XD)

i have a problem with saying "dog"

i accidently called my sister "dog" when i had a discussion with her. LOL

Guest latiana2003

omagoodness... there are so many... and i only say most of this stuff to my close friends at school.

dun dun - the noise from law and order lol (i do this when something dramatic happens.. or when someone says somehting stupid.. everyone laughs when they hear me do it)

wooooowwww - like flavor flav

DEVASTATION!! - really be dramatic with it (most of my friends say this one too now because of me)

WHAT!! - my "what" is very distinct lol. u will automatically know its me if u hear it from afar (ive been told lol)

NO MAM!! (or no sir)

wuteva yo

i'mma step on ur toe!!

go suck a toe!!

i'mma need you to never laugh like that again please

ok, i need you to stop doing that

evil ni**adry (i say this when my black or vietnamese friends are being mean to me lol)

on your mind (i say this when someone asks me where somthing is.. and it's the truth lol)

**someone singing.. horribly** me- who sings that song again?? (you say who sings it) me- and let's keep it that way

eat a di**!! (LMAO - that's my favorite!! i have so many people saying this.. its ridiculous)

Guest lilmariah35

ewwwwwwwwww

yo

he'S so effin' smexy

shallow

OMFGBBQ (coz' i'm addicted to LJ and urbandictionary)

my favorite is "the shibrows don't agree" XD

Guest x_TaintedLove

I've been saying;

Oh my Carlisle!

richard simmons!!

Bogies...

Frack

What the poop?

A-hole

Guitar-hero-ing jerk

Dammit!

Ownage

I'ma poke/eat you now

Voldemort's nipple!

Son of a banshee!

Cauldron bum!

Expecto Patronass!

Your mother is ***** ing! ******** Hippopatmus! ***** Republicing! **** Daniel Radcliffe! ***** With a bucket of! ***** And in a castle faraway where no one can hear you! (I sometimes replace the *** with beep or muggle swears...)

I've been watching way too much Potter Puppet Pals lately...

Archived