[drama Japan 2008] Binbo Danshi / Bonbimen

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Speaking of being overly nice and acquiring debts in the process, this reminds me of the LIAR GAME.

If this is Oguri Shun with hair that's anything but balck, I'd definitely watch this.

I didn't like his hair in Hana Kimi but I thought he was gorgeous in Hana Yori dango with that blonde hair.

EDIT!

I just came across this thread and after reading comments the drama is actually finished?!

I read something about him being such a versatile actor but I didn't want to read any further in case of spoilers.

Anyway, I completely agree. I'm currently watching STAND UP, and I'm amazed how completely different his character is from Hana Kimi.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ the subtitles are coming out slowly...

but yes the drama is finish...

i wonder what else oguri shun is doing these days...

i heard that there is a Hanazakari no Kimitachi e special that is in the making....

and the Hana Yori Dango is almost done filming... @_@ i feel so bad for his hair....

Guest SacredCultivator

Honest to say.. At first i dind' twant ot get into this Drama, as I already have a lot on my plate.. But lol since I am the Encoder for the series for TimeLesSub, I gave it a go.. And can easily see how it relates to Liar Game. But I still prefer LG over this.

Still a funny series as Oguri see close ot NO importance of how important money is.

But nonetheless this series is pretty good. Just hope to get a faster pace/pick-up of it so I can finish the series as the RAW's are HUGE ><

Guest dionne_wu

Kazumi and Shiraishi are the funniest, dorkiest, and most gay-worthy duo I've ever seen.

They made me laugh so much with their unbelievable ways. I'm glad I gave this series a shot.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest hannacorsino

nice comments from here and there

just read this before i finally get to

watch the dvd of this, i was

hoping for more spoilers but having read

that is has sweet ending... i'd like to say

thanks so much!!!

i like shun so much because of detective conan,

so i watch his hana yori dango and hana kimi...

but my officemates do not find him handsome

and it kills me..

• 4 weeks later...
Guest jollibee

i liked it a lot...

so funny and he's a really good actor...

not to mention good looking...

shocks me really that he has few leading role dramas...

• 2 weeks later...

To all miura haruma fans, I highly suggest this drama.

He portrayed the innocent boy shiraishi-san so well, it's not even funny how perfectly he played it.

If you're a huge fan of Oguri Shun's versatility you're definitely going to love Miura Haruma as well.

Forget about Koizora (good movie), watch Binbo danshi and Gokusen at the same time.

It'll leave you wondering if Shiraishi and Kazama are played by 2 different people.

Guest ethopia

im currently at epi 3... yeah shun kun here is a cutie... i love it when he smiles.. :wub:

so far so good... :)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Anri Lin

I only started watching Binbo Danshi cuz I wanted to get more airtime of Haruma-chan even though I am a fan of Shun-kun too.. keke. But after watching up to Episode 5 now, I go like XoX ~ over this drama now, gahaha.

I did NOT know Oguri Shun-kun was like that, I mean.. his EXPRESSIONS?! HILARRRIIIOUSSSS, man. 'Specially the O___O! and @o@ !!! one, LMAO. He's so funny here.. and Haruma-chan is just so cute xD

And just like Xiam9 ^ said, to all Miura Haruma's fans.. its a TOTAL MUST to watch this drama and Gokusen[3] at the same time. TOTALLY. I'm like squirming for the new ep for Gokusen3 to comeout [Ep8] x_X. It just shows how he's improving in his acting ^o^ ~ ~ [And yeah, <_< put your Koizora DVDs DOWN, cuz he dies there anyway, right?] But here you get to see his face for at least 5 minutes each episode XDDDD which is total

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mz.LA

oguri shun and yamada yu became a couple in real life thanks to this show (= hehe

gotta love miura haruma toooo! <3

Guest Anri Lin

Ah, I finally watched the last ep yesterday ^^. I liked the ending, it was short and sweet, hehe. It was cute how

OmuOmu was bothering him when he was busy in the end, keke.. but it was weird how the two got married

O_O. totally AWKWARD ~ haha.

Guest thosaid

oguri shun and yamada yu became a couple in real life thanks to this show (= hehe

gotta love miura haruma toooo! <3

wth? seriously? i thought he was going out with someone else O_o

i watched the first episode and i got ticked because of his simplicity...

i stopped watching when he was about to give money to the conman.

i cant believe he lent or just gave money out as if it was nothing...

it doesnt seem realistic enough for me...

did it get good reviews /ratings?

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest avinn

So glad to see the collaboration between Shun and Haruma. They portrayed the role very well. I like the series although I don't like the characters played by both dorky kazumi and innocent Shiraishi. Anyway, Kazumi turn to a more matured man in the end after he enters the working world and he looks kakkoi with that coporate look.

This series really taught a lot about the importance between money and friendship.

Archived