i was able to watch alittle bit of it

b/c i was able to understand like some of the simple japanses they

used

and hahaha

its soo funny

Oguri is soo cute in here lOL XD

Yay! I'm gonna watch this one then! I love comedy XD

Guest babymarzy07

omg shun's hair!!! eeekkk that permed look. uh.. its bad.. hhahha can this be found on Clubbox? which one has it?

omg shun's hair!!! eeekkk that permed look. uh.. its bad.. hhahha can this be found on Clubbox? which one has it? i wanna see.. are there any subs released? can this be watching streaming?

• 2 weeks later...

does anyone have any comments about this? is it good, boring, just okay?

It's really good. Very entertaining.

He's such a unbelievable character though... i mean seriously, in this society, he's very hard to find!

Always so positive, no matter in what situation. Which i found very hard to believe.

Some parts are really funny.

This drama is a definitely worth watching.

Has there been no English subs released for this drama yet? :crazy: Ugh... been waiting for awhile.

^seriously!!!

i know that usually if ppl saw these kinds of post they would usually yell and scream at you

but its been a month without even episode 1 out

whats going on!

are they going to wait till all the episodes comes out and then put them out as a whole series

or did they just leave the project?!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest meeshell_92

Subs is finally out guys!!!

I just watched it! Oguri Shun is such a versatile actor.

where did u find the subs???please tell me!

Guest Death Note

I wanna see this drama mainly for Miura Hiruma than Oguri Shun.

I find it kinda funny that this thread isn't so big compared to the Hana Yori Dango threads. Its rather tiny. I thought people preferred Shun over Jun in HYD...(I'm more of a Jun fan tough). But whatever, i may not be a big fan but I find this kind of sad :/.

i just started this drama!

Boy, is Oguri Shun so good at acting! He portrays all these types of characters.

This drama is hilarious! His look is so adorable! I'm still re-watching the part where he realized he was fooled and did that TRAGIC look with his cute MOUTH WIDE OPEN! Such a cutie in this! I can't wait to watch the rest :D

Archived