Philip Lee 이필립

dr25

Guest junkiluv

ahh i loved him in The Legend. i really liked his character and it suited him at first i wasn't very fond of him but then right when he came out i was like ahhhh he's my favorite character in there hehe

i love his voice that's the second thing that was a turn on i love his low voice

his smile is so cute and mesmorizing keke i like it when he smiles

i wonder that he'll look like with medium length hair not short or long but medium length

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yodisbsteve

he looks alittle diff from when i last saw him. it might be cause of the long hair...seeing as it was always short when he lived in the states. but glad hes doing well. i heard he was in a drama from a couple of my friends who know him as well.

i haven't watched the drama yet. my gf just finished it and told me to check philip up. there is something distinctively attractive about him. now i understand her ranting and raving. i wish all the luck and best in korea. now i have to go find the drama myself to watch! and he does look like the male version of kim tae hee. =)

even though he didnt win, i think he was there for the eye candy=D

<3

he was really a gentleman, helping bae yong joon up and down the stairs and with the trophies and flower bouquets

=D<3

ill post some pics soon

Is anyone interested in an old article about him and his family all graduating in the same year from the same university? It has a picture of him with short hair.

Guest MOOVERDOSE

is it just me or does he kinda look like kim tae hee?

like in a guy version of her.

:lol: Now that you mention it, he does look an awful lot like Kim Taehee!!

Wow this guy is freakishly tall

Does anyone remember whether he was taller then BYJ in TWSSG?

well he is 188cm =)

or 6ft 2in

but he is a lovely boy<3

=D :lol:

Guest mymyjane2

Wow this guy is freakishly tall

Does anyone remember whether he was taller then BYJ in TWSSG?

YJ oppa is only 180cm :)

like what MyLoveDBSGSS501 said

philip is 188 :)

Guest smse89

YJ oppa is only 180cm :)

like what MyLoveDBSGSS501 said

philip is 188 :)

hmm..but how come wehn i see YJ and Philip together in TWSSG, they look like they are of the same height? maybe my eyes are wrong ;)

Guest mymyjane2

hmm..but how come wehn i see YJ and Philip together in TWSSG, they look like they are of the same height? maybe my eyes are wrong ;)

hehehe. lol! yah your right!

i saw mbc awards live (and i also dowloaded it) and somewhat i can see that they have the same height....

and i didint saw any hills on their shoes :unsure:

but on TWSSG there are some scenes that i thought he(philip) is really tall :unsure:

yikes... our eyes are so bad...

Archived