Philip Lee 이필립

dr25

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are times when he looks so cool and there are times when he doesn't look cool. But his side profle is the best! So handsome! He looks very cool when he's wearing that General outfilt in Legend >____< It's too bad that he doesn't have many lines...

uh. hes gorgeous. the end.

7.jpg

5.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

...sigh. hes like on a pedestal the size of freaking the empire state building...untouchablleee T_T.

hes gorgeous. the end.

ecole magazine. january 08 edition.

credz; dcgal.

yeah....the ecole picturese look better. i really hope that his hair isnt permed...i want him to go to the awards with long straight hairr. T_T no more curls philip!!!

there are quite a number of news about him after twssg which i hope some kind soul will translate. :) anyway, here's another new photo of lee philip

2007122058387_2007122143781.jpg

ive read all the articles on him so far...nothing to mention really. theyre all about how he came to korea learned korean speaks it well. blah blah. none of it is really exciting.

but here are some things that i remember off of numerous interviews.

his korean name his kwanghoon. (full name philip k. lee)

he likes korean food (well duh, how can you not.)

he likes wine or something, and i think i read he has a collection of sunglasses.

uh...and he got hurt or something on a horse during filming around his chest area...? i dunro.

omg i loved this guy in TWSSG haha. he's hella cute and i love how hes silent and when he talks its deep and sexxxy.

yeah he kinda looks like kim tae hee but i think he hella looks like that one secretary girl from the drama my girl. uhhh i dont remember her name. but yeah when i first laid my eyes on him, she came straight to my head first.

[Trans] lee philip: he's like a brother

original in japanese: Wow! Korea 2007/12/17

translated into english: a sweet sister / bb's blog

philippk5.jpg

Lee Philip expressed his gratitude to BYJ.

In a December 14 interview with Nikkan Sports (IS),

while remembering back on the first time he met BJY,

Lee Philip spoke forcefully of the encouragement and advice he received

saying, "I am grateful to BYJ senior."

Lee Philip said, "I had met senior BYJ even before appearing in TWSSG.

When I was introduced to him through an acquaintance and I greeted him,

BYJ asked me, 'Why do you want to act?'

When I replied, 'I’ve felt an attraction to acting since childhood,'

Senior YJ said, 'The road to acting is tough.

What you’ve done up to now is also valuable work.

Think your decision over carefully and cautiously.' he said.

He was not being insincere as it was heartfelt advice as he reflected back."

Continuing on, "After that, when senior YJ found out about the convictions I hold,

he called out to encourage me a number of times.

When senior YJ and I met, it never felt like he was a star

and he treated me like I was his real younger brother.

Because he is a major star,

there are unkind rumors circulating about him,

but these rumors are entirely false," he said.

new photos :)

2007122420267_2007122449951.jpg

Omo! He's cute. Is he American or just studying in US?

hey=)

philip oppa was born in america

washington d.c. in fact and he's lived in america ever since except for a couple of summers in korea

he finished graduate school at george washington university with his two sisters and father

cya around=)

ill upload some pics later today=)

philip<3

Guest Tamar1973

there are quite a number of news about him after twssg which i hope some kind soul will translate. :) anyway, here's another new photo of lee philip

http://www.hankyung.com/photo/200712/20071...07122143781.jpg

I want that coat!!!! Where did he get it?! I could just take it off him ;) but I don't think it'd fit me.

ive read all the articles on him so far...nothing to mention really. theyre all about how he came to korea learned korean speaks it well. blah blah. none of it is really exciting.

he likes korean food (well duh, how can you not.)

he likes wine or something, and i think i read he has a collection of sunglasses.

uh...and he got hurt or something on a horse during filming around his chest area...? i dunro.

He has quite a bit in common with BYJ, eh? No wonder they've become friends!

is this considered double posting?

i just wanted to say merry christmas

and i might post up some pics in this post tomorrow

=)

merry christmas everyone

(>^^)><(^^<)

Guest tiffany

Not sure if they have been posted before in the TWSSG thread but thought I'd post it here. From An An, Dec 07

anandec07philiplee.jpg

anandec07philiplee2.jpg

anandec07philiplee3.jpg

We saw him in the car on the last day of filming. His car had slowed down and he was waving to all the fans lining the road. We shouted to him that we were from Singapore and asked him to come Singapore. He replied that he would and some of us asked: "When?" hahaha! He didn't answer that question.

But it would be nice if he does come to SG, together with BYJ and LJA and and all the cast from TWSSG.

Archived