[[Alice `N I N E]]

Guest JASON;

Guest shocking88

^ i sense some frustration lol *pat pat*

i can see why they'd like to give it out as a present, makes the fans feel more special in a way... but in a way it kind of sucks for over seas fans... we're always late on everything. @_@;

*sigh*

Sorry :x, just people keep asking! And it's posted..a few times in the last few pages. :sob:

Also, many of the bands probably think.."What foreign fans?" :lol:

I do realize Alice Nine does acknowledge there are foreign Alice Nine fans, but it's not like PSC gives a damn. xD

(The sob face ran away. :x!)

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xxingy_XP

^lol sorry. this thread moves so fast and i only check it once in a while so i get lazy and skip pages. XP

i wish psc would do a tour in the US. blah.. aren't they having a whole company tour in japan? i wanna see all those bands. TT_TT

^ lol. i stop at pictures. thats what i do~

but i check all of alice nine and myv and flame

i actually read those. i guess.

but for others, i quick scroll thru 5 pages once in a blue moon.

n for those with the name "paris hiton @ gym" or "jess simpson n nick @ airport" or "nicole richie @ some opening"

i only load the first page to see it. reply. then skip out n never check back *O*

so. am i the only one like that?

Guest miranduh

^no im like that..although i don't check wFL anymore..but im going back to check on meev. :P

yo damn alicenine does know :] because one times hiroto's diary wrote in english because he says he knows he has alot of nonjapanese fans from places far away so he tried to write in english hahah xD and then there was a time where Shou was like to reply to all my out of the country fans -> yes i can read your messages ^_________^!

^no im like that..although i don't check wFL anymore..but im going back to check on meev. :P

yo damn alicenine does know :] because one times hiroto's diary wrote in english because he says he knows he has alot of nonjapanese fans from places far away so he tried to write in english hahah xD and then there was a time where Shou was like to reply to all my out of the country fans -> yes i can read your messages ^_________^!

omy

i never read that entry of hiroto ... >O<!

i try to keep up with meevs diary (um. shouldnt be talkin about him here in alicenine's thread.. opps)

anyways. alice nine write their dairy a lot ... except tora ... >__>''' my love. start writing will ya?

nao writes a lot ... @_@

he scares me by the amount he writes

i dont even understand how he can update his diary virtually anytime!

but my poor jap skills + the online translator does not allow me to understand the diaries .. ... n keeping up with their constantly updating diary is sadly tiring .... so i only tune in to read twice every week or so ... n quite selective too.

shou seems like he has good english ... never knew that about the rest of the gang ....

does tora?

ummm. i hv never written to alice nine before.. =S um. perhaps i shud start thinking about that.....

Guest _snowbunniee

hey kids :lol: xD

some random pictures i would like share <3

here we go ->

Shou

shou-chan.jpg

shoooo.jpg

^ he has pretty nice skin no ? =)

9823_20040122223048.gif

9823_20040125004447.gif

^ i like him with black hair <3 kinda reminds me of AKI >_< xD

Givuss

givuss.jpg

Hiroto

hiroto.jpg

hirotosformerband.jpg

^ his former band.

Saga :

img20041107193147.jpg

Tora :

tora.jpg

^ his "DUH" expression hahaha xDDD

img20041127212606.jpg

enjoy ;]*

nyaa~~ toraaa...<3

thanks for the pics...some of them i still don't have.

i gave my kitten's name Givuss...^^;;; but sadly he died...T^T

Guest _snowbunniee

omy

i never read that entry of hiroto ... >O<!

i try to keep up with meevs diary (um. shouldnt be talkin about him here in alicenine's thread.. opps)

anyways. alice nine write their dairy a lot ... except tora ... >__>''' my love. start writing will ya?

nao writes a lot ... @_@

he scares me by the amount he writes

i dont even understand how he can update his diary virtually anytime!

but my poor jap skills + the online translator does not allow me to understand the diaries .. ... n keeping up with their constantly updating diary is sadly tiring .... so i only tune in to read twice every week or so ... n quite selective too.

shou seems like he has good english ... never knew that about the rest of the gang ....

does tora?

ummm. i hv never written to alice nine before.. =S um. perhaps i shud start thinking about that.....

this is for you, dear. ;]

[Alice Nine's message]

English Version!!!!!

What's up, this is Hiroto, not Hiroshi.Yup.

Here I have an English version for foreign people who have difficulties to read Japanese.Thanks a lot for coming to the eventwhich we had on the 16th. The event was titled [Customers First Principle].

I think you felt awkward with our unused talkings and playing other bands' songs, but I hope you had fun.

We had taken an action(the event), because we wanted tell you our feelings of thank and say [Thank you] directly.

People who are supporting Alice Nine, our staffs, and of course the members of Alice Nine, we are one when we get together, so I think it was a good event to reconfirm these things, yup.

We will never forget the feelings of thank.

As you always think of us, we always think of you, too.

I know that our fans are the greatest in the world.

And I believe we can do something big together.

Nothing is possible.

Yesterday, I went to see great live of my seniors.

Every bands I saw were great and even at the backstage, they were real ly kind to me.

I could learn many things from them. Alright,

I've got go now. I'll see you soon!

10/18/04 (mon) 23:24:39

omg..i use to be so obessed with them..haha..i was gonna get my hair cut like their..but i didnt..i cant pull it off...

i LOVE their outfits...^__^the stuff they worn in the beggining pics...awsome clothes...

i still love them..haha...>__<..i think i might dress up as visual kei for halloween?....

Archived