[[Alice `N I N E]]

Guest JASON;

Guest 三日のモリっ&#

! must let alice nine thread go back to first page XD !

the photoshoot is so nice, and their clothing too.

shou's shirt, is so open *breeze * hahaaaa

tora's looking really handsome! for some reason his scarf really catches my eye

it looks like snake skin ( o u o )

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KuYA II

hi this is my first post in this thread! and after listen to couple of their songs..i grew to like Alice NINE even more!!! =) my favorite would be tora and shou hehehe.

i have a request..during the tsubasa and ruri no ame especially in the PV, i really liked Tora's hairstyle is there any pictures or mag scans of that hairstyle? it would be really helpful thanks =).

Guest syunikiss

hehehe i remember when the thread used to be in the top 5 threads on page one >0<

KuYA II i have scans of his hairstyle, but i don`t actually have scans of like how to style his hair like that (if that`s what you`re after)

alicenine1447rb1.th.jpg alicenine1454at3.th.jpg alicenine1463uo8.th.jpg alicenine1487jh5.th.jpg

tora122po6.th.jpg

profiletsubasatoraqy1.th.jpg

there are also ZY scans but they`re i`m pretty sure the scanner requested them not to be reposted

Guest fallen-anjoOL

Heeeey, the topic moved. XDDD

Anyway, did Shou post pics of the 'MIRRORBALL' single on his blog? I'm not sure, lols.

His [ blog ] so you guys can check. xD

I've always wondered what happened to the topic starter. LOL. DD:

Guest KuYA II

hehehe i remember when the thread used to be in the top 5 threads on page one >0<

KuYA II i have scans of his hairstyle, but i don`t actually have scans of like how to style his hair like that (if that`s what you`re after)

there are also ZY scans but they`re i`m pretty sure the scanner requested them not to be reposted

thank you *saves them*

what are some good songs from alice NINE? the ones i like are: white prayer, akatsu, blue planet, comsic world, velvet, ruri no ame, tsubasa, yami ni chiru sakura.

Guest 三日のモリっ&#

woah this got moved?

ahhaa i worried for quite a bit when i couldn't find it HAHAA ( = 3 = ) /

randomness...

omg...i love shou's lips, makes me want to kiss him!!! n of course i love tora's cheekbones and sexy eyes too!

oui. XDDD

Guest understanding_fiction

randomness...

omg...i love shou's lips, makes me want to kiss him!!! n of course i love tora's cheekbones and sexy eyes too!

as long as you leave nao alone... ._.; lol

it's my first time posting here~~

@fallen-anjoOL: I saw his blog post last night... and from what I can translate so far... he said that the mastering of Mirror ball has ended... XD... aaannnddd... that's as far as I can go! LOLS I hate Kanjis... they make it so hard for me to read~ but I think the picture did show the Mirror Ball single CD's only different versions though. O.O... is there a limited ed for that?

-sigh- I think I'm just going to wait until they release their Tour DVD. =(... singles are just too costly for me

@lumiyooni: wahehehe... ditto~ XD;;

Guest the kite

^ The song sounds really good. I'm just repeating the same part again LOL.

Movie looks interesting too.

Thanks for the post.

And yes, I reckon Shou is super sexy. His full lips are to diee for <3

Since when did this..move.. o__o lol it's been a while!

I didn't know there was a preview-ish thing..uh..for..MIRRORBALL -checks it out-

Tora..Tora.. o__o -swoons- lmfao Dx Okay, I'll..stop.. o,o

as long as you leave nao alone... ._.; lol

how can you not :ph34r: lolol.

Guest fallen-anjoOL

MIRRORBALL Album Covers. DDDD:

Type A:

mirrorballauz6.jpg

Type B:

mirrorballbud2.jpg

Type C:

mirrorballcks1.jpg

--EDIT.

MIRRORBALL preview to BOTH the SONG + PV is available on their siiiiite ~ [ HERE ]

Ahahs, slow motion + water + huge mirror ball = pure awesome. XDDDDDDD

Archived