• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shiawasebeam

^ nope. there doesn't seem to be anything new right now :S

maybe there will be another single in a few months

yeah, probably...*sigh*.

EDITED!!!!

well, here...an alice nine comment, no one posted it up yet hopfully and maybe some of you have seen it, but i haven't...omg they're so hot looking!!! ahhhhhh, TORA is to die for!

popteen comment

Guest ztech24

It's enough to make me rip my brains out! WHY ARE THEY SO TALENTED! It's mind boggling.

I was reading interviews here and in one of them, towards the end, they were talking about their Alpha album. They put all this thought into it and who wrote what parts and the flow and the meanings and which language and the emotions and this and that. I mean, Alpha is a GREAT album, but seeing all this work they put into it is really just... astonishing.

*breath* My brain is about to explode with all of the respect for A9 right now.

Both of those interview are really long, but they helped me to figure out the members better.

Sorry~ I just had to share before I burst apart. (^_~)

~ZB24~

PS> Hiroto is just a ball of engergetic, honest, cuteness. His response to his part of this interview almost made me cry for some reason! Here's what it said:

Q: I think so too. You change through your experiences, so you have many unknown parts yet. From now on, your way of thinking seems to change after you have various experiences. Is there any advice from ‘the present Hiroto’ to others?

A: I feel like I’m in my 2nd stage of life now. I think you are in your 1st stage. Me in the 2nd stage can’t see me in the 3rd stage yet, and I can’t imagine which experiences will make me feel what. So I think you in the 1st stage can’t understand completely about what adults say even more than me. If you escape from this, you can’t grow up, nor understand them, so first of all, you should experience anything and everything, I think. So don’t be afraid, do your best, and start to experience! And have the courage to face your weaknesses first, so you’ll get real strength.

I was reading it~ and listing to "Armor Ring"~ and it was all too much to handle! :tears: It kind of got me because I'm... "shy" or "afraid to get out there" what have you. It really felt like he understood this feeling. For the record, Hiroto is my second favorite now. Because not many situations/people can make me cry.

I sound like a dork. (X_X)

Guest motherducker

waaaiiii!!! I dunno if you guys seen this picture before, but I never had and I think it's too adorable ^^

naozdziecmi.jpg

Gahahah, I love Nao =)

Guest ztech24

^ I've seen that picture. It's a magazine scan, but I don't remember which magazine.

I'm glad you like the interview. LOL~ I learned stuff I didn't know too. It just made me love A9 more, especially Hiroto.

~ZB24~

Guest fallen-anjoOL

^ If I remember correctly, it was a photoshoot for a magazine. :lol:

-- edit ::

ztech24 beat me to it. :P I have an inkling it's for Arena 37c? Not sure.

omgsh i havent seen that pic of Nao before! ahh he looks soo adorable with the kids ^^

thanks ztech24 for the interview!! wahh Hiroto, i love that boy even more now xD thanks for sharing it!

Guest megan92

haha i love the pic of nao with those kids. i seriously cannot pick a fave a9 member. i love them all.

anyway i was reading the blog translations on alice9_diaries community and there are some pics in shou's latest entry including:

lol shou, plz camwhore more often.

wah! i have found heaven ! XD i didn't know this was here. i think i did but forgot! anyway! you all love alice nine therefore you gain the free right to party as much as you want in my 411 thread! xD i see everyone saw shou's recent blog! hiroto looks so freaking hot with his sort've blackish hair! lol xD <--huge hiroto fangirl!

Guest sskarsthrou

i'm newbie here. become addicted to alice nine since a couple months ago..

wew!! they're extremely awesome...

waaaiiii!!! I dunno if you guys seen this picture before, but I never had and I think it's too adorable ^^

naozdziecmi.jpg

Gahahah, I love Nao =)

^^ thank's for the picture!!

gyaaa.. Nao looks sooooo adorable in that pic.. (p^o^q)

i can't pick my fave among alice nine members...it's changed often..

and now, i think Nao is going to be my fave for this several days..

(*sighing..*) they're too awesome,,

thank you so much for all the people in here who already uploading those many-many-many pictures..

yay!! how should i say this... :tears: (*i'm too happy that i nearly cry*)

Guest ztech24

^LOL~ Don't cry or I'll cry too!!! :tears: ^

I return with more translations! :lol:

http://community.livejournal.com/fivestarstory/5710.html

I don't think there's that many, but there some of these Q&A things where they answer fan's questions.

Did I mention that I am really liking Hiroto. Why is he so cute~ Why?~ Don't kill me AiriinxKumori. LOL~

Also, if that's the case, then you have the free right to fangirl here. ;)

~ZB24~

Guest fallen-anjoOL

oh thnx for the info guys, but does the mag actually have pics of other members with kids?

cos if there is

COULD YOU PLEASE SHOU ME THE MAGAZINEE!!!!?!?!?!

I think it was only Nao in the photoshoot. :sweatingbullets: Though, I think it would be cool to see Tora stuck in a room with a bunch of kids. 8D *gets shot*

Ah, Shou, please be camwhoring more often. D;

sskarsthrou: Please don't quote pics. > <""

OMG!!! Shou's pic is sooo gorgeous!!! *insert nosebleed here* He should really post more pics of himself so I can have something to fangirl on lmao. . . Awww nao looks sooo adorable with those kids. . .

Archived