Hairstyle Thread (for Gals)

Guest ikrnxinhyungi

• Replies 20.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest __In Lust`

2710987273vb.jpg

1augegg1001kg.jpg

those are exactly the colors i want(the second color cool be a little darker but w/e)! does anyone know what color that is.. or any product recommendations to get those colors???

Guest __CHINA.DOLL

do the Guys have no say in this?! -___-;;

i'm not sure what to do with my hair..

i've had from short-short, to crew cut, to tape-up, to mushroom..

i'm thinking about doin fobbish haircuts. ^__^??

currently:

webcam14.jpg

^it's actually a lot longer if i don't use anything.

v_20051011012752_50896.jpg

^not sure if i'm willing to grow it out that long. ackk. >.<

and i might dye my hair, not sure if i look good dying it.

Hero looks REALLY good in that hair style... ^^ i think you should go for it i mean.. if you dont like it afterwards... you can always cut it again right..

Guest blackmage

i recently got my hair cut like ayumi's, but i have no idea how to style hair at all. what can i do to get it to look like hers? should i just straighten it?

Guest whiterose.

Hey, what do you guys think of this hairstyle? You can suggest a different shade of hair color, highlights, etc. if you'd like. I just want to know what you think of the long-layered style here? :)

Hairpic5.jpg

its okay but instead of the hair going outward at the ends it would look nicer if the hair went inward so it would look more wavier and prettier:]

Guest *wenDzie^^*

hairr.jpg

:lol: what's my hair doing here? sigh* it doesnt look this good anymore T__T;; the blonde bits are so dried and damaged :(

this inspired me to do this. it's a little different but i love it mucho! my hair was already that red/brown color but i added in blonde extentsions. :D

Hair001.jpg

:lol::lol: niiice

i hope ur blond bits dont go all damaged like mine

Guest liltweekstar

I wanna get a haircut this weekend, I have a couple in mind, but I don't know which style would be the best. They all have fringes (aka bangs)...hehe yea, I feel like getting fringes :D. Please help me pick a hairstyle. Thanks in advance.

img2005110906473105003cr.jpg

options9cs.png

go for utada's

I'm thinking of doing one of these to my hair

1. Going back short (with a fringe this time)

10681119rt.jpg

2. Medium with layers

12834113bb.jpg

3. Medium with a wave perm

11926110xy.png

You all know what I look like (and if you don't, there's a link in my sig), so which one do you like best?

Guest liltweekstar

liltweekstar: Number one is the way to go.

huh? :huh::lol:

i think u got the wrong person.. hahah i quoted someone and suggested which hairstyle she should go for :lol:

Guest babygrace

how can i get my hair curled or 'waved' like this? because it's not necessairly curls.. +_+

& i have shoulder-length hair, how do you think it'll look?

dukes3.jpg

12493_1.gif

A05101522261059.jpg

^ I think it's a body wave, but I'm not entirely sure. I wouldn't get it if you don't have longer hair though. It'd be curlier than the hair in those pictures because the waves are weighed down by the hair.

Archived