Kim Eugene 유진

Guest *Sayuri2*

Guest Hae_Won

piceugene7763wl.jpg

Oooh, nice pic! B) I liked her shot here. Eugene unni really is PRETTY. ^_^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Simply beautiful... ^_^

egy88w.jpg

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i was browsing thru the web and i found this soompi 2003 kpop news...

[08.17] Eugene and Lee Hyolee on the big screen

Both Eugene and Lee Hyolee, who recently released their solo albums, will be taking their competition to the silver screen. Eugene will be appearing in the movie "Neuk-dae-eh Yoo-hok" ("Wolf's Enticement"), which is a romantic comedy. Filming might start as early as the end of September, with the hope of releasing the movie next spring. The male lead has yet to be cast, and Eugene herself is still in the midst of final negotiations. Lee Hyolee has already agreed in July to appear in the romantic comedy "Sam-soo-saeng-eh Sa-rang-ee-ya-gi". She will be receiving a guarantee of 1-uk 5000-man won (over $127,000) and 100 won ($0.08) for every ticket sold after 600,000 tickets have been sold. Once the male lead is cast, they will begin filming in September, with the anticipated release also being next spring. source: sports today

... did eugene really starr in that film????

Guest Charlie_&_M

No I'm sure and I can bet on it that Eugene didn't act in this movie, as for Hyori (even if I'm not one of her fan) I know that she didn't act in a movie either !!!

If you didn't notice it yet, koreans news often speed up things even before they're 100 % sure about the projet ! For exemple, during the Hyori's fever 2003), koreans reporters said that Hyori will act with Jacky Chan in an HK movie, they even had official diner between her and Jacky (I've seen the pics too) but at the end, 2 years later, there's no news anymore about this project !

I'm suppose it's the same for this old news about Eugene and Hyori competition on screen :lol: !

That's why I don't really believe in korean news until I see the proof with my eyes.

EDITED BY MOD NO FILE SHARING

No I'm sure and I can bet on it that Eugene didn't act in this movie, as for Hyori (even if I'm not one of her fan) I know that she didn't act in a movie either !!!

If you didn't notice it yet, koreans news often speed up things even before they're 100 % sure about the projet ! For exemple, during the Hyori's fever 2003), koreans reporters said that Hyori will act with Jacky Chan in an HK movie, they even had official diner between her and Jacky (I've seen the pics too) but at the end, 2 years later, there's no news anymore about this project !

I'm suppose it's the same for this old news about Eugene and Hyori competition on screen :lol: !

That's why I don't really believe in korean news until I see the proof with my eyes.

hehehe thats what i thought so too... coz if she did have an act in a movie, it would have been big news ayt?!?!

Archived