Kim Eugene 유진

Guest *Sayuri2*

Guest lambutan

post-33-1089831503.jpg

post-33-1089832206.jpg

lambutan ! thanks for posting beautiful Eugene. I guess you have a wide collection of her picture, hope you can also post the picture where Eugene is an Angel standing in a balcony. Her beauty is very angelic. Thanks again!

Marge

thanks....I have many picture's Eugene collection, I like her from the last dance with me and wonderful life and now I love her so much, I hope that my pic everybody to like it. :rolleyes:

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PrettyEugene.jpg

[See this picture (from Ujin) she is really very simple, posses a natural beauty and very elegant! We Love You Eugene!

hi marge... its me jangirl :D

Guest sweet_treats1812

hey everyone! havent been in this thread for a couple of days now~ been busy with school

anyway...thank u so much for putting up all those pictures of eugene!!! yay!!! :lol:

Guest Hae_Won

I've been looking for this thread for days now...I've finally seen it! anyone post some pics of Eugene from Save the last Dance? any news on her?

eq4fh5.jpg

eq4fi9.jpg

eq4gsh.jpg

^This is my fave Eugene unni pic in "Last Dance..." ;) Pretty!

eq4gud.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beautiful Eugene unni... :D

eq4h2s.jpg

*Thanks to Naver Eugene Blog for the lovely pics.

Guest celestialxangel

what drama is this?

yellowseeun1452cl.jpg

dq2dtw5dx.jpg

The first one is from a two episode special with Kangta, Dongwan, and I forget the other girl's name called Man and Woman and Happy Birthday. And the second picture is from Real School that she did with Jun Jin from Shinhwa.

Guest youngmageee

eq70hw.jpg

eq74no.jpg

:P Some pictures from Loving You " Eugene and Park Yong Ha" Oh honey so sweet

Note :Many thanks to Hae_Won for her big big help on posting pictures of my collection

Guest youngmageee

yellowseeun1452cl.jpg

Ujin! I had the full lenght movie of this pictures except in Korean dialect, but I was able to relay their gesture so to understand the drama.

Marge

Guest kalinda

I'm from Jakarta - Indo, wonderful life is being aired now .. anyway I like her character more in Last dance...just finished watching it (yup!! i'm kinda wayyy behind you guys...:) I love seeing her w/ Jisung.. romantic in its own way... she's sooo prettyyy there too.

Guest eugene-joy

VERY PRETTY , BEAUTIFUL EUGENE...........

mbc0409351411.jpg

1094987499_kbs_20040912_FILE_0201.jpg

1094987705_kbs_20040912_FILE_0251.jpg

Slide6.jpg

Slide23.jpg

Slide19.jpg

Slide21.jpg

EUGENE from LOVING YOU...(?)

From Save the Last Dance for me...(SANDY)

p8.jpg

From Wonderful Life...(SE JIN)

Slide13.jpg

LOVING YOU....

Slide11.jpg

Slide13.jpg

SAVE THE LAST DANCE FOR ME...

8.jpg

Slide66.jpg

WONDERFUL LIFE....

Slide10.jpg

Slide1.jpg