Frankie J Vs Christina Aguilera

resetlove

SAD SONG *SNIF*
Which song are sadder? :( Both song are about father-daughter relationships.

daddylilgal-hurt.png

Video With Subtitle

Frankie J -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14Inc_YmMr8

In the first scenario, a father argues with his daughter's mother, which doesn't go so well. Despite the pleads of the frightened girl, nothing worked out, but the father gave one last sign of his dedication to the saddened daughter. In the second scenario, an old father is dying by the seconds of heart failure. His daughter, a grown woman, is sitting by his bed weeping in vain. Although the father is losing strength by the minute, he and his daughter embrace for the last time, and the father uses the last of his strength to show his outlived dedication to the woman. In the last scenario, the father is going away to Iraq.His daughter embraces him a final time, then gives a military salute as she sees him off.

Christina Aguilera ->

Aguilera appears in an old fashioned dressing room, receiving flowers and then an important telegram. A flashback then shows young Aguilera, with her father , raptured by the sight of the tightrope walker. With her father's encouragement, Aguilera begins to train herself to do the same. When the video switches to older Aguilera, we see her descending from the top of a circus tent on a rope, onto the back of an elephant, with her father watching adoringly in the audience. She later attempts to greet him but is pulled away by fans and photographers keen to meet the star. The content of the telegram is then revealed to be a message of her father's death, and as Aguilera realises that she was too wrapped up in her stardom to deal with what matters, she races through the circus in a belated attempt to find her father.

Ahh. I remember how much I loved "Daddy's Little Girl"..

They're both sad songs but I think Frankie J's song is sadder. The song's lyrics told a story and watching the MV made it seem.. more emotional? I guess that's the word I'm looking for..

Guest itrayya

i think 'hurt' stuck to me more.

i heard daddy's little girl,

but it wasnt that that that sticky on me.

'hurt', the lyrics feel soooo real.

at least i can relate to it a little.

• 1 month later...
Guest keiko_nguyen

Hurt-Christina Aguilera

her voice is so awesome!! it jux gets ur attention....n draggs u into the song!! its a really good song

im trying to find it rite now...

Archived