Joo Sang Wook 주상욱

kbleon

• Replies 53.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/2/2016 at 10:09 AM, kbleon said:

I stop posting and reading the comments in that thread, not even sure if I'll ever go back, it seems like we are watching two different dramas, I really don't know where the hatred for HW is coming from, I just don't get it, it gets really tiring. 

Chingu, I understand you but don't let the bullies ruin a good drama for you. Post in the other one tooo. So we can make the thread grow bigger. Without you it's not moving any faster. :bawling::bawling::bawling: 

That thread doesn't belong to them and if they hate it don't reply to their post.That is what i dooooo. I don't know why they hate HW for.. I loveeeeee HW and JSW acting. Today's episode was daebak....

@kbleon .. ohhh! you are here .... I thought you are  sick of something .... I miss your screen recaps ... I'm glad that you are fine .. :lol:

10 minutes ago, kbleon said:
  Reveal hidden contents

vxRnMC.jpgAlvCYR.jpg5YvBAC.jpgqXNi3K.jpgt0I4Jx.jpg108nIp.jpgRpQmYl.jpgMVhXcj.jpgolq5fD.jpgee2erz.jpgwY6NPR.jpgvvHVBt.jpg7ErXO4.jpgntCzDG.jpgkdgmux.jpg7gW3va.jpgxK0Fde.jpg7nJKwZ.jpgPHtidt.jpg1ro52M.jpgYdfwFR.jpg

So handsome and great to see him with this kind of attitude in tonight episode  ... marvelous!!

3 minutes ago, kbleon said:

@UnniSarah @alin103 @Melchai @syla3

Hello Chingus, Miss you guys too, of course I watched, can't miss our dear JSW, yes, today's episode is daebak, so happy to see HW fight back.  HW Fighting!!! JSW Fighting!!!! I wasn't planning on posting any screen caps but can't help it, HW too cool and handsome today.

So grateful for your posts - YESSSSSS!!!! JSW is so smoking' hot that he's sizzling :sweatingbullets: and burning me up haha:D and that's just based on the stills!

4 minutes ago, kbleon said:

Hello Chingus, Miss you guys too, of course I watched, can't miss our dear JSW, yes, today's episode is daebak, so happy to see HW fight back.  HW Fighting!!! JSW Fighting!!!! I wasn't planning on posting any screen caps but can't help it, HW too cool and handsome today.

@kbleon Today's episode was daebak... love it and JSW was HOT HOT HOT. I love seeing him smile. HW is soooo disgusted by II Joo and she just keeep going back to be rejected. She is so pathertic.   smh smh smh smh    Now I know where to find you and we can talk about how much we love hw. yay yay yay 

14 hours ago, kbleon said:

The hairstyle really suits him very very well  .. luv it!  combination of handsome,, charming and cunning look ... he is now more aggressive and commendable.. before this his is so subdued and weary .. always careful what to say or how to behave ... but now I love to see him with more relax and not afraid of anybody .... HW is back with  vengeance !!

Just now, yaqiyuki said:

HW in that golden-brown colored hair makes him so badass :wub: the badboy type of badass OMG :heart:

(especially when the lighting shines on him muahahahahah)

Ooooooh La La! Love the word "badass" now for HW. It has never been more apt and deliciously delightful :D:D:D

12 minutes ago, kbleon said:

OMG I can't wait to watch today ep! I'm soo excited only by looking at all the screen caps :D

Archived