Joo Sang Wook 주상욱

kbleon

Hibiscus - Hello Hello .... Sorry for being MIA!  I am back now. :-)))  Did you get JSW's wake up call this morning?  LOL.  Poor our guy!  He has to take turn to wake all of these girls up.  LOL.  But I think he is happy cuz he knows we all love him, and just want the best for him. :-))

Bisang, Bisang, Bisang - Look at what you have done for all JSW's and FotG's fans on this thread.  Thank you so much for all the hard work!

With regard to the kiss, I find it was very inappropriate for DY to do so while JY was harly awake.  I didn't want to say it on FotG thread before cuz I didn't want to ruin the mood of DY's fans.  I find JH is much more respectful to JY than DY.  Looking back and see what DY really has done for JY beside following her everywhere she goes.  He doesn't really feel the pain that JY is having.  What was the result of going to Arirang with JY to help JY???  Nothing.  JY is still suffered.  JH knew this from the beginning.  That's why he didn't want JY to go for it.  His first reaction to this issue was asking JY to go back to Udo for the time being while he'd be there to take the heat for her.  He simply just wanted her to be at ease.  And that's something any man would seek to do first for the woman he loves.  That said, I don't think either JH or DY can help JY much with the family issue.  It's out of their hands. 

While DY is physically there with JY, JH is staying behind, doing everything he could to indirectly help her.  He has to pretend to be her big brother, looking for her from far away.  He feels her pain and it's killing him.  It's time for him to step up again for the love of his life and it's sad when all you hear from DY fans were JH's annoying, JH's interfering DY and JY again, JH's a jerk, etc.  If DY could make JY happier, then JH wouldn't have to worry about her.  Don't make JH see JY crying ... cuz that's the worst to him.  He already told JY that later on, if she is happy and doesn't want him to do things for her, then he will stop.  And I trust him so.  For the time being, let him do what he's supposed to do for his lady love.  DY has the right to do what he wants too.  Let JY decide the man she loves and the other will move on ....

Hi Hi Annyeong annyeong nomore1976 --hahaha missed u here & welcome back!  unfortunately i didn't get a wake up call this a.m. from him but i'm not giving up, one of these days he'll wake me up hahaha LOL I hope he reads our msgs on his twi coz yday alone i posted quite a bit expressing my/our satisfaction with his role as Jae hee & that we support him etc. He prob is happy, and let's hope it doesn't affect him too much & that he'll just take it with a grain of salt, after all LSW isn't a big name yet, i think JSW got more projs than him. You know i think also that these DY fans got to like him from his prev drama such as a thousand days promise, etc. where his role is likable, but then again i also watched it but i didn't get drawn to him as much as i did (still do) with our sangwook ssi! Like i said before i don't find him attractive! he looks heavy & not looking as fit as JSW, not saying this coz we like sangwook but just from my perspective! After all , they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

@bisang & nomore - re kiss i agree, he shldn't take advant of someone who's not sober and to think that at that time JY didn't like him at all! To make it short our JH is decent, respectable, and yeah he keeps his distance becoz he wants to give JY some space but remember the last epis, he grabs her & i think that's a start that he's not letting go of her at all! So DY step aside! :)

p.s. girls pls chk your inbox i just sent you a msg there re FOTG ok? thnx

• Replies 53.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello everyone!...Hi nomore1976!

Jae Ha and master Sun...Like grandma like grandson - True.... both persistent and stubborn

Master Chef DH & real In Joo...Like mother like daughter - True... both talented in cooking

Doctor Ha & real In Joo...Like father like daughter - False... the daughter is strong the dad is weak

Doctor Ha & In Woo...Like father like son -  True... both runaway from problems

Master Chef DH & In Woo...Like mother like son - True or False...this I'm still thinking

Hi kswoppa -- nice theory i hvnt got a chance to ponder on it, but i'll figure out my input....please when u get a chance & i don't wanna sound a broken record here but like i said before pls show our support on JSW's page on hancinema & at star koreandrama dot org, or twit him, bisang & nomore and myself already sent him our twits! thnx

Guest h2og

Hi Hi Annyeong annyeong nomore1976 --hahaha missed u here & welcome back!  unfortunately i didn't get a wake up call this a.m. from him but i'm not giving up, one of these days he'll wake me up hahaha LOL I hope he reads our msgs on his twi coz yday alone i posted quite a bit expressing my/our satisfaction with his role as Jae hee & that we support him etc. He prob is happy, and let's hope it doesn't affect him too much & that he'll just take it with a grain of salt, after all LSW isn't a big name yet, i think JSW got more projs than him. You know i think also that these DY fans got to like him from his prev drama such as a thousand days promise, etc. where his role is likable, but then again i also watched it but i didn't get drawn to him as much as i did (still do) with our sangwook ssi! Like i said before i don't find him attractive! he looks heavy & not looking as fit as JSW, not saying this coz we like sangwook but just from my perspective! After all , they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

@bisang & nomore - re kiss i agree, he shldn't take advant of someone who's not sober and to think that at that time JY didn't like him at all! To make it short our JH is decent, respectable, and yeah he keeps his distance becoz he wants to give JY some space but remember the last epis, he grabs her & i think that's a start that he's not letting go of her at all! So DY step aside! :)

p.s. girls pls chk your inbox i just sent you a msg there re FOTG ok? thnx

@hibiscus23 - Thnx 4 your PM.  Read it.  There will always be rebuttal whenever the message strikes a chord hard!!! That's the way I look at it!  In the same way they behave in the thread, they never leave JH alone.  This is like a basketball playbook.  The best shooter will always have so many players guarding or blocking him to shoot!  As JSW loyalists, we need to assist... Do U play basketball?  I hope so since JSW is very very good at basketball!!!

Actually, the DY camp is so clueless to the damage that they are doing at this point!  Instead of helping FotG get the highest rating, they are going to bring down the ratings of FotG.  In the end, their idol will also suffer financially if FotG didn't meet the expectations of their sponsor!!! This is what I called karma!!!

Do they really care about their idol's career and drawing power at this point??? Because I don't hear any praise about their idol's acting.  Every comment is to destroy JH.... That's the only thing I hear since day 1.  Their idol is an actor.  But there isn't even a bit of talk about how he is doing in regard to acting ability... Sad... Very Sad.... Very Very Sad....

P.S. who is grasping straw at this point?

I have given out some clues before... I think I will play Alicia Keys' song here to mourn for their idol's loss....

This is a production not a one man show!!! Maybe they think they are helping.... sooner or later all the hate mail will come in for him when another hottie shows up in the near future.... There will be poetic justice after all.  But mind you... JSW loyalists will always be around until JSW turns old & grey!!!

@hibiscus23 - Thnx 4 your PM.  Read it.  There will always be rebuttal whenever the message strikes a chord hard!!! That's the way I look at it!  In the same way they behave in the thread, they never leave JH alone.  This is like a basketball playbook.  The best shooter will always have so many players guarding or blocking him to shoot!  As JSW loyalists, we need to assist... Do U play basketball?  I hope so since JSW is very very good at basketball!!!

Actually, the DY camp is so clueless to the damage that they are doing at this point!  Instead of helping FotG get the highest rating, they are going to bring down the ratings of FotG.  In the end, their idol will also suffer financially if FotG didn't meet the expectations of their sponsor!!! This is what I called karma!!!

Do they really care about their idol's career and drawing power at this point??? Because I don't hear any praise about their idol's acting.  Every comment is to destroy JH.... That's the only thing I hear since day 1.  Their idol is an actor.  But there isn't even a bit of talk about how he is doing in regard to acting ability... Sad... Very Sad.... Very Very Sad....

P.S. who is grasping straw at this point?

I have given out some clues before... I think I will play Alicia Keys' song here to mourn for their idol's loss....

This is a production not a one man show!!! Maybe they think they are helping.... sooner or later all the hate mail will come in for him when another hottie shows up in the near future.... There will be poetic justice after all.  But mind you... JSW loyalists will always be around until JSW turns old & grey!!!

@Bisang you're welcome! we're dealing with continuing saga of the DY camp, i think they don't have anything better to do --- so childish in more ways than one! We all are free to admire our K actors or idols but to tarnish someone like our guy's image just bcoz of one particular drama to me is beyond my comprehension! You're so right in asking if this DY camp cares about LSW's career, like u said no mention about his acting skills etc. and i may be wrong but his acting isn't that great if you'll ask me! i find his role as DY v v dull and to think that he could use his cooking skills but he's so consumed in his revenge for his mother coz of his twin brother's death & he stalks JY so is there any significance in his role here? I'm not criticizing him as an actor coz we don't want that but we're talking about the character DY as opposed to LSW! Indeed it's very very sad! i can't wait for u to play alicia key's song :) I plan to do that as a JSW loyalists to support him till he's old & grey and let's hope that we keep this board alive in the years to come! Bisang you're amazing and if only JSW have an idea how you work here on this site diligently, he's be overwhelmed with happiness! I can't speak for the others here but I know we truly appreciate you, your resourcefulness, hard work & i might run out of adjectives so i better stop here :)

right now i'm watching him in PR, gosh he's so good looking in this drama drool drool! :wub:

@Bisang you're welcome! we're dealing with continuing saga of the DY camp, i think they don't have anything better to do --- so childish in more ways than one! We all are free to admire our K actors or idols but to tarnish someone like our guy's image just bcoz of one particular drama to me is beyond my comprehension! You're so right in asking if this DY camp cares about LSW's career, like u said no mention about his acting skills etc. and i may be wrong but his acting isn't that great if you'll ask me! i find his role as DY v v dull and to think that he could use his cooking skills but he's so consumed in his revenge for his mother coz of his twin brother's death & he stalks JY so is there any significance in his role here? I'm not criticizing him as an actor coz we don't want that but we're talking about the character DY as opposed to LSW! Indeed it's very very sad! i can't wait for u to play alicia key's song :) I plan to do that as a JSW loyalists to support him till he's old & grey and let's hope that we keep this board alive in the years to come! Bisang you're amazing and if only JSW have an idea how you work here on this site diligently, he's be overwhelmed with happiness! I can't speak for the others here but I know we truly appreciate you, your resourcefulness, hard work & i might run out of adjectives so i better stop here :)

right now i'm watching him in PR, gosh he's so good looking in this drama drool drool! :wub:

joosangwook1.jpg

Paradise Ranch

Joo_Sang_Wook.jpg O_O great in suits love him!

201110022134491001_1.JPG

girls this award could be when he did Giant drama?

JSW fans - girls please have a peek at this epis where JSW is so sweet laying on the bench on Da Ji's lap i thought of sharing with you u'll see it after maybe 5 or 10 min or around 13.54 enjoy!       http://www.dramacraz...farm-episode-7/

LOLzzz .... Hibiscus ..... I bet u r taking a break from watching PR huh? I didn't really watch PR cuz I didnt like the OTP couple, but I did screen through just to see our JSW. And I agree with you, he is soooooooo handsome in that drama. His hair was longer than now, but overall, he looked so charming and hot. I couldnt take my eyes off the screen whenever he was on. Too bad he didn't get the girl. He actually filmed this drama before Giant, but the drama got delayed and wasn't released until Giant was done airing. You need to slow down, otherwise you will run out of his projects to watch soon. Lolzzzz ...

I got your messages. Thank you so much for all of your hard work to support JSW. I am sure he'll be happy with all of these wonderful fans around! :-)

LOLzzz .... Hibiscus ..... I bet u r taking a break from watching PR huh?  I didn't really watch PR cuz I didnt like the OTP couple, but I did screen through just to see our JSW.  And I agree with you, he is soooooooo handsome in that drama.  His hair was longer than now, but overall, he looked so charming and hot.  I couldnt take my eyes off the screen whenever he was on.  Too bad he didn't get the girl.  He actually filmed this drama before Giant, but the drama got delayed and wasn't released until Giant was done airing.  You need to slow down, otherwise you will run out of his projects to watch soon.  Lolzzzz ...

I got your messages.  Thank you so much for all of your hard work to support JSW.  I am sure he'll be happy with all of these wonderful fans around! :-)

@nomore --- hahaha LOLzzz i'm watiting for it to load and ohs & ahs he's so charming & super handsome in this drama, i skipped those parts where that young actor gets on the screen hahaha you're absolutely right when he's on the screen i can't help but sometimes even freez it just to look at him closely hahaha crazy me! Yeah his hair a bit longer here but his hair these days being short also suits him! I think i'm gonna watch the whole series it's quite interesting! I wanted him to get the girl coz they seem to like each other! That's what i read somewhere that this drama was before he made Giant hahaha ok i'll slow down coz i don't wanna run out of things to watch fr his projs! OK good u got my msg, you're welcome! we all are in this together to support this wonderful person not only bcoz we like him as an actor i think like his mother says on win win he's like a sun who shines!  i think so too that he'll be happy that he's got some fans who support him & like bisang said till he turns old & grey! :) back to watching PR & catha again later! nice to see u back my frnd! don't be MIA for too long ok? hahaha

i hope i get a wake up alarm from JSW tmrw hahaha, i've been listening to his song Geadaga etc. luv his voice!

I think so, hibiscus.  He got this award for his role in Giant.  Check out the details on the suit he's wearing.  So stylist!  Love it!  Thanks for sharing!  Too much eye candies for the night! :-)))

that's what i thought nomore that he got that award fr Giant! yeah indeed very nice in suit! umhhh eye candies for the night hahaha i know let's hope one of us on this board get to dream about him! woah i may not want my drm to end & be late for work! hahaha

p.s. the scenery in PR drama is awesome i think this was in Jeju

Guest h2og

@hibiscus23 - We R living in the 21st century!  However, many people still are not catching up with one fact!  Honesty is the best policy!  This is one simple solution that works so well since the beginning of time.  The internal conflicts at Arirang, the Ha family problems & the Kim family problems were caused by deceit & denial.  Their offsprings are paying for their parents' shortcomings!  And yet, we can see history is repeating itself in the span of three generations!  Most people, no matter in what age & time, always choose the easy way out! The wrong of way instead of the right of way.  It's easy to just look the other way than to face the truth squarely because truth always hurt!  This just proves people never learn!!! 

P.S. I am JSW's h2o gal forever...  Water represents life.  This thread will live as long as we are all here to cheer for JSW!!!  Loyalty means unwavering support and allegiance.  We don't jump ship because we are ashamed of being bashed or trashed.  We are no poor losers!  People who have no confidence in themselves will act like a willow tree (easy to be swayed).  Life has no meaning if we live to keep up with appearances!  So much ado about nothing!  To make someone look bad in order to make oneself look good!  This is an act of pure vanity!!!  Vanity is the source of all evil!

SymbolismOfWater.jpg

Here's Alicia Keys "If I Ain't Got You"....  dedicating this song to DY campers!!!  I felt sorry that their idol will disappear in one nanosecond when another hottie will take his place in the near future!  Maybe they will show the same animosity toward their idol once another newbie comes out that's better than him...  

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Z1wR39htJlY

P.S. Talking about wishy-washy!!! Talking about fickle-minded!!! R they talking about themselves???!!!....  Because some of these DY campers were JSW campers when JSW was a newbie!!!  Out with the old In with the new!!!  Shame on those who have no loyalty!!!

Guest h2og

Hello everyone!...Hi nomore1976!

Jae Ha and master Sun...Like grandma like grandson - True.... both persistent and stubborn

Master Chef DH & real In Joo...Like mother like daughter - True... both talented in cooking

Doctor Ha & real In Joo...Like father like daughter - False... the daughter is strong the dad is weak

Doctor Ha & In Woo...Like father like son -  True... both runaway from problems

Master Chef DH & In Woo...Like mother like son - True or False...this I'm still thinking

@kswoppa - Thanks for taking your time to play this game!!! This is going to be my topic next... The characterizations of each cast in the drama FotG...  We really share same interests!  The whodunnit people likes to solve games!!!  smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Guest h2og

Recap on Feast of the Gods Ep 28 is available now.   The link is on p12/post 239.  For your convenience... here's the link to page 12.

http://www.soompi.co...0#entry17745046

P.S.  Thanks to AVIRTUALVOYAGE  for your contributions to Joo Sang Wook Thread as well as FotG thread especially with some photos that we need to show to JSW readers!!!  

excl.gifexcl.gifexcl.gifexcl.gif  The award of special mention goes to AVIRTUALVOYAGE  excl.gifexcl.gifexcl.gifexcl.gif

U R hereby officially a part of our family in Joo Sang Wook Thread

Guest h2og

we got so engrossed with JY/JH & if i may say so, i like JY's brother's strong support for her and that he likes JH for her no doubt!

@hibiscus23 - My next topic on each cast that has a vital part in FotG.... IW will be mentioned!!!

Guest h2og

Anyone knows how to translate Korean to English???

EP 29 

해밀 블로그 포스팅으로 인해 사나래는 큰 타격을 입게된다. 준영은 먼저 인주가 자신을 가족으로 받아들여야 모든 것이 제자리로 돌아올 수 있겠다고 생각하고 인주와 잘지내려 노력하지만 쉽지 않다. 

인주와 준영이 함께 한 가족식사에서 영범은 중대한 발표를 하고, 도윤은 설희를 무너뜨리기 위해 자신이 해밀임을 들킬 수도 있는 모험을 감수하게 되는데...

EP 30 

밀은 설희과 준영이 지켜보는 가운데 푸드쇼 기자회견장에서 자신의 정체를 밝히고, 준영은 놀라면서도 그동안 자신을 속여온 도윤에게 실망하고 화가 난다. 도희는 더이상 들러리로 살기 싫다며 집을 나간 인주를 찾아가 한순간의 잘못된 선택으로 지금까지 노력해온 모든 것을 버리지 말라며 돌아오라고 이야기한다.

도희의 명장 마지막 행사이자 차기 명장 테스트 자리인 '아리랑 100주년 기념행사 주한 대사관 부인회 초청연회'는 행사 당일 갑자기 취소되는데...   

Please help us to get a bird's eye view of this weekend's upcoming episodes...  Thanks in advance!!!

Credit: Gemmie

Guest h2og

JSW readers,

I hope all of you are enjoying reading this thread!  I am happy to know that many of JSW fans are loyal, have been loyal since day 1 and will continue to support JSW...

Our actor JSW is the man to follow!  He doesn't pick on his projects for frivolous reason. He knew a character can give rise to controversy since he started acting.  In the current situation, it is the internet medium that people misuse to achieve selfish agenda!!! 

Only a handful of serious viewers are watching FotG in its entirety because they are after the story!  Most DY viewers are after skinship and kissing scenes for all the wrong reasons!   Misconduct was glorified heavily in the forum!!!  Irrationality pushed them to bash & trash on JH/JSW, on the writer and on the fans who are rooting JSW and FotG!!!  This is absolutely a personal attack!!!

In the end, it will bring down the entire FotG ship because of their selfish acts!!!  The moment their idol is down, don't expect any assistance from these fans!  They will jump ship just like they jump JSW ship when the goings get tough!!! Shame on them!

Best regards,

Bisang

@hibiscus23 - We R living in the 21st century!  However, many people still are not catching up with one fact!  Honesty is the best policy!  This is one simple solution that works so well since the beginning of time.  The internal conflicts at Arirang, the Ha family problems & the Kim family problems were caused by deceit & denial.  Their offsprings are paying for their parents' shortcomings!  And yet, we can see history is repeating itself in the span of three generations!  Most people, no matter in what age & time, always choose the easy way out! The wrong of way instead of the right of way.  It's easy to just look the other way than to face the truth squarely because truth always hurt!  This just proves people never learn!!! 

P.S. I am JSW's h2o gal forever...  Water represents life.  This thread will live as long as we are all here to cheer for JSW!!!  Loyalty means unwavering support and allegiance.  We don't jump ship because we are ashamed of being bashed or trashed.  We are no poor losers!  People who have no confidence in themselves will act like a willow tree (easy to be swayed).  Life has no meaning if we live to keep up with appearances!  So much ado about nothing!  To make someone look bad in order to make oneself look good!  This is an act of pure vanity!!!  Vanity is the source of all evil!

*quoted image*

@Bisang - gud day to you & all here, your eloquence in all this is truly commendable! need i say more? :) at this day & age dishonesty still lingers around the world even in simple everyday life and it's not good! U know what they say 'reality bites' so these people like u said choose the easy way out and the wrong way not the right way, so true & this is a good example from the DY camp's perspective, they're in self denial, they want only what's best for them & this exudes selfishness! Be fair & face reality that's what's best! That's one thing when ppl are easily swayed by the bad & not the good things!

i think that song by AKey's and the lyrics is quite approp :)

if you're the H20 girl forever, you may want us to sign up for that one Girl coz i think we're in this (JSW world) together & yongwonhee forever till he's old & grey, till he gets married & have children!!! :) luv him more & more!

To you Bisang, Nomore, dramalovers, kswoppa and excuse me if i'm not remembering the usernames of others & all our JSW friends here --- this is just a suggestion --- we'd been talking indirectly to him why can't we do this, let's all dedicate one page in here to him from each one of us since chances are he might be reading this forum, let's say something in support of him? If you all agree, let's do it!!! we talked about him but we don't really address it to him am i right? :) thanks

p.s. Bisang yes i luv bsktball & i do play that with my friends & family - i know u asked me somewhere here but i can't seem to find it at this time! :)

Anyone knows how to translate Korean to English???

EP 29 

해밀 블로그 포스팅으로 인해 사나래는 큰 타격을 입게된다. 준영은 먼저 인주가 자신을 가족으로 받아들여야 모든 것이 제자리로 돌아올 수 있겠다고 생각하고 인주와 잘지내려 노력하지만 쉽지 않다. 

인주와 준영이 함께 한 가족식사에서 영범은 중대한 발표를 하고, 도윤은 설희를 무너뜨리기 위해 자신이 해밀임을 들킬 수도 있는 모험을 감수하게 되는데...

EP 30 

밀은 설희과 준영이 지켜보는 가운데 푸드쇼 기자회견장에서 자신의 정체를 밝히고, 준영은 놀라면서도 그동안 자신을 속여온 도윤에게 실망하고 화가 난다. 도희는 더이상 들러리로 살기 싫다며 집을 나간 인주를 찾아가 한순간의 잘못된 선택으로 지금까지 노력해온 모든 것을 버리지 말라며 돌아오라고 이야기한다.

도희의 명장 마지막 행사이자 차기 명장 테스트 자리인 '아리랑 100주년 기념행사 주한 대사관 부인회 초청연회'는 행사 당일 갑자기 취소되는데...   

Please help us to get a bird's eye view of this weekend's upcoming episodes...  Thanks in advance!!!

Credit: Gemmie

@Bisang - i'll try this later, if my friend is not too busy i'll send this to her & ask her what the gist of this msg means! i can read & write hangeul (modesty aside) but need to brush up & u/stand what i'm reading & writing! LOL frustrating really! hahaha i'll also chk if hancinema got a spoiler sometimes they do publish it! hv a gud day to you & all our sangwook girls!

Guest h2og

@Bisang - gud day to you & all here, your eloquence in all this is truly commendable! need i say more? :) at this day & age dishonesty still lingers around the world even in simple everyday life and it's not good! U know what they say 'reality bites' so these people like u said choose the easy way out and the wrong way not the right way, so true & this is a good example from the DY camp's perspective, they're in self denial, they want only what's best for them & this exudes selfishness! Be fair & face reality that's what's best! That's one thing when ppl are easily swayed by the bad & not the good things!

if you're the H20 girl forever, you may want us to sign up for that one Girl coz i think we're in this (JSW world) together & yongwonhee forever till he's old & grey, till he gets married & have children!!! :) luv him more & more!

To you Bisang, Nomore, dramalovers, kswoppa and excuse me if i'm not remembering the usernames of others & all our JSW friends here --- this is just a suggestion --- we'd been talking indirectly to him why can't we do this, let's all dedicate one page in here to him from each one of us since chances are he might be reading this forum, let's say something in support of him? If you all agree, let's do it!!! we talked about him but we don't really address it to him am i right? :) thanks

p.s. Bisang yes i luv bsktball & i do play that with my friends & family - i know u asked me somewhere here but i can't seem to find it at this time! :)

@Bisang - i'll try this later, if my friend is not too busy i'll send this to her & ask her what the gist of this msg means! i can read & write hangeul (modesty aside) but need to brush up & u/stand what i'm reading & writing! LOL frustrating really! hahaha i'll also chk if hancinema got a spoiler sometimes they do publish it! hv a gud day to you & all our sangwook girls!

@hibiscus23 - It will be nice to do one dedicated page or post...All of you can PM me your comments!!! I will compile them & post them altogether in one post!  I will add them as I get them!!! It will be placed together with my Siskel & Ebert review post or close to each other!!!  

Let's wait for the finale since it is two weeks away... Thanks for doing this thread a big favor to go out of your way for the translation.  It would be nice to read another person's translation!!!  Thanks & Take care!!!

@hibiscus23 - My next topic on each cast that has a vital part in FotG.... IW will be mentioned!!!

@bisang gr8 thnx

@hibiscus23 - It will be nice to do one dedicated page or post...All of you can PM me your comments!!! I will compile them & post them altogether in one post!  I will add them as I get them!!! It will be placed together with my Siskel & Ebert review post or close to each other!!!  

Let's wait for the finale since it is two weeks away... Thanks for doing this thread a big favor to go out of your way for the translation.  It would be nice to read another person's translation!!!  Thanks & Take care!!!

OK Bisang --- that's cool! thnx also & TC

Call me bias but the reason I believe Joo Sang Wook is the lead male character in 'Feast of the Gods', despite Lee Sang Woo fans are claiming the opposite, is because of Joo Sang Wook's hit cable drama 'TEN' that has given him tremendous fame and credibility as a solid actor. All this drama that arises from drama couplings is somehow unnecessary and unfair because of the amount of hatred that is toward Joo Sang Wook's character but that just proves he is versatile and is able to adapt into likable roles and unlikable roles.

Bisang

Thank you for keeping this topic alive. It's better if you take over the role of the thread topic starter to update information accordingly.

i'm not sure if you all have visited this site but it seems this is another official site for our sangwook ssi:

http://cafe.daum.net/sangwook/

and this one is the FotG official site

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/dinner/

Archived