Joo Sang Wook 주상욱

kbleon

Guest h2og

FotG Episode 28 is just a continuation of the storyline from yesterday.  If JY is nice to DY, it is because she told him she trusted his advice.  But BS invalidated his statement when she went ahead to the press & revealed the story behind JY's identity. Of course, DY is not going to feel good about this!!!  Instead of hurting DY again, she just wants DY to feel good and not blame himself for it.

JY's heart is always with JH.... Trust me!!!  I know it is hard to stay with the live Recap!  Take it with a grain of salt since it is a DY spokesperson who is doing the recap for FotG!!!!

All is fair in love & war!!! As long as JH keeps fighting for JY, I am with the writer!!! She just shows us that JH is a strong man!!! No one knows JY better besides JH.  JH was right when he said to DY that he got JY into this mess.  JY was very confused at that time but DY insisted that they should work together to fight against BS & IJ.  But here, the writer proved DY was wrong!!!  U C... the writer is invalidating all the false accusations against JH by the DY camp...

20120506231459791a4_231330_0.jpg

I am only waiting for the finale to give all JSW readers my very own Siskel & Ebert review on this drama!  A little patience won't hurt us.  After all, this is just a fiction!!!

P.S.   JSW has taken a lot of roles that made his audience hate him!!! This is not the first time!!! It means to say his acting is superb!!! Everyone is afraid of his presence.  That's why they want him to disappear!

• Replies 53.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Jinny_jw - Yessssss, he was indeed funny, awesome & candid.... Love his confidence!!!!  

For those of you who follow FotG - watch the episodes yourself!!! Never take bias opinion!  It's never a good practice to believe in sophistry!!! Learn to watch the actors' facial expressions even if U can't understand a word!!!  I trust the writer more than anyone else!!!

@bisang & Jinny & nomore1976

i just finished watching the latest epi of FOTG & i agree i hope JY chooses JH --- my take on this is that with the article being published JY told DY she trusts him right, but i believe JY will hv a change of heart & wld feel bitter about him being the son of pres baek --- in the preview we saw JH telling DY to move when DY asked him to let go of her! I can't wait for the next one! The only frustration i have with this epis is that JH didn't hv much air time again, he didn't show up till about 20 min after! still rooting for JH of course :)

Guest h2og

@bisang & Jinny & nomore1976

i just finished watching the latest epi of FOTG & i agree i hope JY chooses JH --- my take on this is that with the article being published JY told DY she trusts him right, but i believe JY will hv a change of heart & wld feel bitter about him being the son of pres baek --- in the preview we saw JH telling DY to move when DY asked him to let go of her! I can't wait for the next one! The only frustration i have with this epis is that JH didn't hv much air time again, he didn't show up till about 20 min after! still rooting for JH of course :)

@hibiscus23 - Teaser is always is a teaser!!! It always works against DY so so so many times!  That's the reason why DY camp is always frustrated!!!! wink.gif

P.S.  I followed this drama from the beginning... The preview from Saturday episode is always a cliffhanger as the Sunday episode ends!!! DY Camp just has too high an expectation!  They are rooting for themselves!!! 

yes yes yes bisang --- well said! i echo your views on this i think JY's heart is really with JH we'll just say they're in the cooling period and remember how JY's brother told JH at the cocktail bar that JH shld hang on to her, that spoke volumes! JH is a guy with conviction & he won't let his guard down so easily i'm sure! The writer is just getting the audience have a mixed feeling with all that's happening but eventually we'll have our JH/JY love story before this drama ends! Furthermore, JY's trust in DY was tarnished with the article being out and hoping DY was able to prevent his mother not to publish it, so she'll feel resentment for sure towards DY & i don't suppose she'll fall for him & from the start she wasn't attracted to DY anyway!  You're so right JSW got some roles where a lot would either love him or hate him just like in Giant as Minwoo, he's got the soft side & the father like son type of image but we all know he's far much kinder than his father Jo Pil in that drama! Anyway, like you said all is fair in love & war so we'll wait patiently for the next epis!! I can't believe it's almost wrapping up & i dread to think about that still --- i can't seem to get enough of this drama!

Dear Bisang,

Many thanks for quick response I feel better and will support JSW forever. Now I'm watching Giant(only min woo and mi ju scenes ei ei )again

I love his character so much.

Sang wook oppa Fighting!!!!!!!!

Have a nice day (") ^0^ (")

@hibiscus23 - Teaser is always is a teaser!!! It always works against DY so so so many times!  That's the reason why DY camp is always frustrated!!!! *quoted image*

P.S.  I followed this drama from the beginning... The preview from Saturday episode is always a cliffhanger as the Sunday episode ends!!! DY Camp just has too high an expectation!  They are rooting for themselves!!! 

@bisang -- yes indeed LOL i noticed that too with DY's standpoint hence the DY camp gets bitter each time! I've said this before & i'll say it again, this drama is written to have JY & JH together and DY camp must be in self-denial of course cause they like LSW as an actor! He may be handsome but he's not one of my favorites i can't explain it, usually i get attached to a K actor when i see some new face & add them to my long list of faves, but i'm not keen on him, there's just no attraction for me there! :(

Guest h2og

To all JSW readers,

Feel free to express your frustrations here.... I will take time to answer your questions!!! The writer or scriptwriters gave us so many clues as to which direction the story is heading....

If U need some answers to take away the confusion, just let me know!!!

Warmest regards,

Bisang

P.S.  I am off to somewhere.... Feel free to post anytime!!! Take care. Ciao Ciao!!!!

thnx again bisang fr hibiscus! i thought so too but i think my prob is the activation re survey otherwise i probab wld've been able to d/l the song!

@hibiscus23 - Sometimes, some live links will show up.  I will let U know if I find one!!

P.S.  Ciao Ciao!!!

Dear Bisang,

Many thanks for quick response I feel better and will support JSW forever. Now  I'm watching Giant(only min woo and mi ju scenes ei ei )again

I love his  character so much.

Sang wook oppa Fighting!!!!!!!!

Have a nice day (") ^0^ (")

@Jinny_jw - that's our girl here with JSW... I am glad U feel better now!!! Take care & enjoy JSW's work forever!!!  Ciao Ciao!!!

thnx again bisang fr hibiscus! i thought so too but i think my prob is the activation re survey otherwise i probab wld've been able to d/l the song!

@bisang & nomore --- hv u seen Queen Seonduk by any chance? i want to know if you guys know which epis he showed up? i don't think i hv time for the whole what 60 epi i wanted to see the parts where he's in it :) thnx guys! i wanna hv a marathon JSW watch in the coming days if i could! i hope he gets another good proj after FOTG, let's keep our fingers crossed plus toeis LOLzzz

have a great day and talk more later!

To all JSW readers,

Feel free to express your frustrations here.... I will take time to answer your questions!!! The writer or scriptwriters gave us so many clues as to which direction the story is heading....

If U need some answers to take away the confusion, just let me know!!!

Warmest regards,

Bisang

P.S.  I am off to somewhere.... Feel free to post anytime!!! Take care. Ciao Ciao!!!!

@hibiscus23 - Sometimes, some live links will show up.  I will let U know if I find one!!

P.S.  Ciao Ciao!!!

@bisang, many thnx for your replies & hard work here! OK i just don't give up easily, i wanna hear that song in my mp3 coz it wld make me feel like i'm also listening to our JSW since that's his fave song! ciao & hv a great day wherever you're heading! (listening to his song now Geaudaega, i feel so happy hearing his voice! LOL i hope he's getting enough rest from all his hectic shootings & pray that he stays healthy & all that! Like his mom says he's like sunshine! Let's pray he always shines!

@Jinny_jw - that's our girl here with JSW... I am glad U feel better now!!! Take care & enjoy JSW's work forever!!!  Ciao Ciao!!!

For some reasons, ViKi has not uploaded ep. 28 yet. I am still waiting to watch it. Bisang was right that DY fans were just so afraid of JH's appearance. They keeps trashing him and wanting him to disappear cuz he's too good to JY. No matter what happens, I am enjoying JSW's performance in this drama. I am gonna root for him til the end of the milky way!!!!!

Guest h2og

For some reasons, ViKi has not uploaded ep. 28 yet.  I am still waiting to watch it.  Bisang was right that DY fans were just so afraid of JH's appearance.  They keeps trashing him and wanting him to disappear cuz he's too good to JY.  No matter what happens, I am enjoying JSW's performance in this drama.  I am gonna root for him til the end of the milky way!!!!!

@nomore1976 - My best bet is someone went on strike at Viki for what went on in Ep 28.   Try dailymotion or tudou, I hope it is available on those sites...

Guest h2og

To JSW readers,

I am really glad that there are only two more weekends and I can focus full time here in the JSW's thread!  FotG will be lights off on May 20....

More goodies will be coming to this thread.

zRUD0.jpg

Guest h2og

@bisang & nomore --- hv u seen Queen Seonduk by any chance? i want to know if you guys know which epis he showed up? i don't think i hv time for the whole what 60 epi i wanted to see the parts where he's in it :) thnx guys! i wanna hv a marathon JSW watch in the coming days if i could! i hope he gets another good proj after FOTG, let's keep our fingers crossed plus toeis LOLzzz

have a great day and talk more later!

@hibiscus23 - Try starting with Episode 24 - 27.  I recalled that they have to ask support from the Gaya tribe in order for the girl to return to the palace.

@hibiscus23 - Try starting with Episode 24 - 27.  I recalled that they have to ask support from the Gaya tribe in order for the girl to return to the palace.

Hibiscus - Bisang is always so resourceful as usual. Thanks dear! :-)

P.S. I haven't watched it yet. Too long for me. :-)

Guest h2og

Hibiscus - Bisang is always so resourceful as usual.  Thanks dear! :-)

P.S.  I haven't watched it yet.  Too long for me. :-)

JSW was supposed to have a very significant role in QSD.  However, the storyline shifted to Bidan.  I don't know the reason but it's ok for JSW to experience working as a warrior!  He looks good in any outfit even the period ones!wub.gif

Hibiscus - Bisang is always so resourceful as usual.  Thanks dear! :-)

P.S.  I haven't watched it yet.  Too long for me. :-)

hi bisan &  nomore - yeah bisang is one resourceful gal - i just finished watching 10 & it was good, i hope there's season 2, did you see him in one of the scenes he was wearing a tshirt & looking so boyish & first time i've seen JSW in those casuals, he's so cute!

anyway i know QSD is quite long hence i was wondering which epis he'll show up :) thnx i'll try to look at that segment then! have a nice evening to you both!

@bisang - thnx again fo ryour feedback - sorry for late response, i got hooked watching Ten all this time :) finally finished it! Ok i'll try those episodes then!

For those who can't wait for Viki....  Here's another resource to watch FotG Ep 28 - raw:

http://www.maydrama....the-Gods/EP-28/

i'd like to wait with subs though i would like to watch epi 28 already but maybe it will be avail tmrw :)

For some reasons, ViKi has not uploaded ep. 28 yet.  I am still waiting to watch it.  Bisang was right that DY fans were just so afraid of JH's appearance.  They keeps trashing him and wanting him to disappear cuz he's too good to JY.  No matter what happens, I am enjoying JSW's performance in this drama.  I am gonna root for him til the end of the milky way!!!!!

@nomore & bisang - i was also hoping it was avail today hahaha viki on strike --- i saw a lot of viewers' comments there rooting for DY, likewise i'll root for him through it all! The DY fans can get themselves ready to bid DY g/bye cause JY is meant for JH and whether they like it or not that's where it's leading! :) Yeah me too JSW's performance in this drama has been outstanding! Let's hope after this series that he gets another project! Just for fun who would you like to be his leading lady in future projects? I'd like to see him paired with Kim tae hee, Ha ji won, Song hye koo, Kim haneul,, or with Hwang jung eum again as a reunion from their miju/minwoo love story or even Han yoo joo?

Next leading lady for our man JSW... I personally would like him to team up with Goo Hye Sun! Why??? Because the two of them together will have a blast...eating! LOL, after I learned that JSW likes to eat and likes tomboyish girl, I can totally imagine getting along with Goo Hye Sun because she is like that in real life and boy can she eat!!! BTS clips would be awesome if they were to starred in a drama or movie. The other leading lady I like JSW paired with is actually Park Shin Hye, I love them together in Kimcheed Radish Cubes, but because Shin Hye was a lot younger, their lovey dovey moments were short and not very intimate. Now that she is older and can properly kiss him, I'd like to see them as OTP again with lots of beautiful moments!

Guest h2og

Hello Everyone,

@hibiscus23 - QSD is an interesting epic drama. JSW played only a supporting role here since the cast was gigantic!  But he was a prince in his own right!  He & his tribe did save Yoo - sin's father & eventually got to join forces with Seon Deok.

YouTube Queen Seon Deok Yu&Wol MV I Miss You

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

Queen Seon Deok - I miss you - Piano Cover

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=tfs-RWNWeQk

JSW's voice is so unique.  It's fine instrument.  U can hear it.

Guest h2og

JSW can carry a drama on his own so it really depends on the type of drama to pair him with the right leading lady.  JSW is at his best as a solo artist (we have seen that in TEN).  His presence has become so gargantuan that the screen is not big enough to share with another actor if he is going to do a haunting drama!!!  

I would like to see him more in action drama!  He got that lithe physique!  He displayed that in FotG when he was playing basketball & foot volleyball... It was such a joy to watch him since he is a sporty guy!  No wonder he likes sporty women!!!

dinner_photo120323113425imbcdrama3.jpg

joo_sang_wook_bicep.jpg

tumblr_m30o390AMn1r5szhho1_500.jpg

tumblr_m3642q2rrA1qf8nkao1_500.jpg

tumblr_m2wq3qAFId1r9l3uyo2_500.jpg

tumblr_m2wp0nKPBg1r9l3uyo3_250.jpgtumblr_m2wp0nKPBg1r9l3uyo2_250.jpg

tumblr_m2wp0nKPBg1r9l3uyo4_250.jpgtumblr_m2wp0nKPBg1r9l3uyo9_r1_250.jpg

tumblr_m2wp0nKPBg1r9l3uyo6_250.jpgtumblr_m2wp0nKPBg1r9l3uyo5_250.jpg

FOTG16-10.jpg

P.S.  A James Bond type movie would give JSW a timeless classic career with lots of sequel in the cinema industry!!!

Bisang - You kill me with those pictures.  Look at his arm!!! LOL .... I don't think I will be able to sleep tonight.  LOL.  JK ....

Though I agree with you JSW is at his best as a solo artist (I love to see him in criminal thriller/action), I still want to see him in romantic dramas.  I love seeing him with a sweet smile and loving eyes.  It'd be great if he's paired with Song Hye Kyo.  I've seen SHK with Lee Byung Hun and Song Seung Heon and would want to see her again with JSW.  Her innocent image would be perfect to be with a gorgeous prince like JSW. :-)

Archived