kbleon

• Replies 53.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

405 (1) Qualifications of Men - Men, Triathlon Challenge! Pt 3

Broadcast
2012/09/23
General

Intrinsically Republic of Korea If you had been born a man, There are to be 101 before she died! 
qualifies as a man! Enrich your life! Seven男子clumsy dojeongi of ~

Girls Generation! Gimgukjin! TW! YoonHyeongBin! Kim JH! Jusanguk! LeeYoonSuk! 
Resemblance, they're coming! man is without one of seven男子project!

Thigh strength training cycles required for members entering the intermediate maintenance assessmentTong triathlon tournament until D-20 rainy days! inclement weather continues! triathlontraining for Song Il Kook and thighs have staged a wrestling showdown. 
1:8 'Song Il Kook vs namgyeok members' exciting wrestling showdown scene! thighs 
Song Il indeed all members of winning unbeaten in eight straight after will be able to go!

Members! Systemic suite of adaptive training in earnest for the sea swim went 
swimming, let alone suit wearing was insurmountable ...  
tumbling tumbling, after some trial and error, successful members of the suit to wear to look? 
120kg giant stature of the Transactions of the suit大
Invitation Revealed! Transactions suite designed specifically for professionals that ... 
really Transactions proudly wearing a suit triathlon will be able to compete!

Now Tongyeong go! 
2:30 a.m.. Members gathered to Tongyeong for training! If you acquire what one member who torched than ever before, but ... 
the way knowledge quiz battle for triathlon 
eating a bowl of ramen should have missed the correct answer!

To All JSW fans,
The Ironman Tournament will be broadcast next week... I hope I can run the entire event together with the training episodes!  I will try to give this thread some real precious time! 
Chairman JSW made us so proud when he reached the finish line~  AS A FIRST TIMER and not enough time to go through a proper training, he definitely did a great job!!!  They did a guerilla IRONMAN training. It was really hard on Chairman JSW!!!
Best Regards,h2og

About 9:30pm last night KST... Chairman JSW tweeted to say thank you to MOK Triathlon Club & mentioned his sore body with a pix!!!

proxy_zps3358db45.jpgproxy_zps3358db45.jpg

Rough translation...Arrived at the home after the tournament! Lower limb paralysis with this feeling like sanghache separate ㅜ ㅜ!  I really admire those who finish a good record. Mok triathlon club you suffer from us, the Namgyeok team with frequent visits. Thank you so much for your help ^ ^ http://

주상욱 ‏@uks0718

대회가끝나고 집에도착!!하체마비와 더불어 상하체가 분리된듯한 이느낌ㅜㅜ좋은기록으로 완주하시는분들!정말 존경합니다. 우리남격식구들 너무나 고생많았고 목동철인클럽 여러분들 도와주셔서 진심으로 감사드립니다^^

Archived