Joo Sang Wook 주상욱

kbleon

• Replies 53.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest spiriticon

Actor Joo Sang Wook and Park Shin Hye revealed their thoughts for being the ambassador for the 49th Daejong Film Festival

30.jpg
Joo Sang Wook and Park Shin Hye recently officially attended the 49th Daejong Film Festival as the ambassador at Ruby Hall, Seoul Plaza Hotel on the 13th September 2012.

On that day, actor Joo revealed, "I am very honoured to be able to be the ambassador with the beautiful actress Park Shin Hye for the 49th Daejong Film Festival."

And actress Park Shin Hye revealed, "It's my honour to be the ambassador for this year's Daejong Film Festival even though I am young; my work pieces aren't really a lot. I will continue to work hard and strive on to present a better Shin Hye to everyone."

In addition, actor Joo also expressed his gratitude and thanked Shin Hye for her help during the filming of the TV show "Kimcheed Radish Cubes" (MBC, 2007) when he was going to leave the circle to be a Korean veteran for a period of time.

The Daejong Film Festival was established in 1962 and has the longest historic times in Korea. In 1959, the Culture and Education department created the award "Excellent Movie Awards" in Korea. It was handed over to Culture and Public department in 1962 and the name for it was changed to "Daejong Movie Festival" and was hosted by Korean Film-makers.

The 49th Daejong Film Festival Award Ceremony will be held at 30th October 2012, in Yeouido, Seoul,KBS Hall.

Copyright © 2012 Park Shin Hye Singapore Fanclub - All rights reserved. http://shinhyesg.blogspot.sg/

Here's more from the Daejong Film Festival website:c4301954966bb39626f69a8d62ab7f19.jpg49th Daejong Film Festival ambassador Park Shin HyeDelighted and honored to have been selected to fit this year with 49th Daejong Film Festival's historic ambassador.  We love movies, and as a person, as the ambassador of the 49th Daejong Film Festival  Daejong Film Festival has become a joyful celebration of the people we love movies and I will try my best to be a boon. 

Joo_Sang_Wook_5.jpg49th Daejong Film Festival ambassador Joo Sang WookActive ambassador for the Daejong Film Festival in the best film festivals in Korea will be very happy and proud.   Film Festival, who I will avoid strenuous activity.   Future continue to look good in the movie audience out shouting after working as an actor you would like to show you.

Source:http://daijongsang.com/xe/News_/586

@spiriticon - Great to have more news on Joo Sang Wook/Park Shin Hye team work!  We will see more of them for the next 12 months!  Awesome!
Feel free to post.  It is always awesome to hear news about Chairman JSW and his activities with his collaborators!  

Have a great weekend everyone!  Hope 2 C more activities from fellow members!  

P.S. 
Lady Ha Ha & Lady 2Di4 - get well soon... I will keep in touch. While I am gone, I hope others will keep this thread move.  Thanks and Take care!

@h2og - Thank you so much for covering the press conference of the 49th Daejong Film Festival for all of us here on this thread.  I am so happy and excited for JSW and PSH and can't wait to see them together in the upcoming months.  PSH looks even more beautiful when she is next to JSW.  They really look gorgeous together! :-)

I am still recovering from a bad cold.  I couldn't do much for the last ten days.  Hopefully I will be fully recovered after this weekend.

I hope everything is going well for you.  Dont work too hard and be careful with this kind of weather.  Take care!

@hibiscus23 - I hope you are doing well too.  See you around soon!

h2og said: @spiriticon - Great to have more news on Joo Sang Wook/Park Shin Hye team work!  We will see more of them for the next 12 months!  Awesome!
Feel free to post.  It is always awesome to hear news about Chairman JSW and his activities with his collaborators!  

Have a great weekend everyone!  Hope 2 C more activities from fellow members!  

P.S. 
Lady Ha Ha & Lady 2Di4 - get well soon... I will keep in touch. While I am gone, I hope others will keep this thread move.  Thanks and Take care!

Archived