Joo Sang Wook 주상욱

kbleon

h2og said: Here's more from the Daejong Film Festival website:c4301954966bb39626f69a8d62ab7f19.jpg49th Daejong Film Festival ambassador Park Shin HyeDelighted and honored to have been selected to fit this year with 49th Daejong Film Festival's historic ambassador.  We love movies, and as a person, as the ambassador of the 49th Daejong Film Festival  Daejong Film Festival has become a joyful celebration of the people we love movies and I will try my best to be a boon. 

Joo_Sang_Wook_5.jpg49th Daejong Film Festival ambassador Joo Sang WookActive ambassador for the Daejong Film Festival in the best film festivals in Korea will be very happy and proud.   Film Festival, who I will avoid strenuous activity.   Future continue to look good in the movie audience out shouting after working as an actor you would like to show you.

Source:http://daijongsang.com/xe/News_/586

• Replies 53.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

spiriticon said: I'm watching Kimcheed Radish Cubes at this very moment. I first saw Joo Sang Wook in "Accidental Couple" and thought he was good. I didn't know he was in this drama. It was a nice surprise.

It's good to know that Park Shin Hye and him seem to be very good friends and are about to be paired up as ambassadors for the Daejong awards soon!

Does anyone know where I can watch the ep of Win Win which they were on together? :)

@TRAN - Hello and welcome back to Joo Sang Wook thread!  I remember seeing your post somewhere on the first few pages of this thread. :-)  I know it's amazing to watch how far Joo Sang Wook has grown professionally since around the same time last year when I first saw him in The Thorn Birds.  Just like @S said above, Joo Sang Wook has been so active - he is working so hard to bring the best out o him to viewers - and I am glad his hard work is being paid off.  I can't wait to see more from him in the upcoming months.  Go Joo Sang Wook!!! :-)

@S - Thank you for stopping by!  @h2og got some urgent matters to take care of.  She will be MIA for a little while.  I hope everything is going ok for her so that she will come back to us soon.  Joo Sang Wook, as well as QoM, threads will never be the same w/o her.

Joo Sang Wook has been so popular in Japan.  At some point we even thought he's more popular there than in Korea.  He's got his own official fans club and been going there a few times every year to meet with his beloved fans.  He made his singing debut in Japan.  He's been showered with love and trully a prince to the fans there.

@h2og - You hear us???  Joo Sang Wook and all of us here are missing you.  Please come back soon! :-)

@ebulli3nt - That smile of Joo Sang Wook went that far to bring you back on the thread - Thanks to JSW! :-)))  It's always delight to see your comment, though it's a short one. :-))  Thanks! :-)

@hibiscus23 - Where have you been?  Hope you are fully recovered from the sickness. Take care dear!

@nomore1976

I've been busy but occasionally, I tune into this thread to check on Joo Sang Wook. He is one for my favorite Korean actors of course! I need to see him back in drama land asap! Your comment flatters me, dear. Thanks!

Park Si Yeon "Joo Sang Wook's Ideal Type Confession, Thank You and Sorry"

September 16, 2012 10:52 AM EDT | By KDramaStars Staff Writer

1347714301548.jpg

Actress Park Si Yeon showed her thankfulness towards Joo Sang Wook and also stated that she felt sorry.

On the KBS 2TV program 'Entertainment Weekly,' that aired on the 15th of September, the actors of the new drama 'The Innocent Man,' Song Joong Ki, Moon Chae Won, Park Si Yeon, Lee Kwang Soo appeared and was then interviewed.

Based on the information that Joo Sang Wook recently selected Park Si Yeon as his ideal type, on the program 'Happy Sunday-Qualifications of a Man,' Park Si Yeon stated, "I sent a text message to Joo Sang Wook, saying thank you," and she then smiled.

Park Si Yeon then added, "I'm thankful, but at the same time I feel sorry. Joo Sang Wook sent me a text message that said, 'I feel like it would be a nuisance for you, so I am sorry."

The reporter then asked actress Park Si Yeon to sent a message to Joo Sang Wook, and Park Si Yeon stated with wit, "meet a nice girl" and made people laugh.

Meanwhile, the drama 'The Innocent Man' is to broadcast every Wednesday and Thursday at 9:55 P.M. through KBS 2TV.

Source: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/5641/20120916/park-si-yeon-sends-a-message-to-joo-sang-wook.htm

Hello Everyone! :)

Oh Yey! =D> JSW and PSH for the film festival! This is great! It's because of them that my love affair for JSW began! Hahaha... I was so giddy watching them in their Kimcheed drama! They were so cute together! I'm still wishing they'll reunite for another drama and/or movie. 8->

Thanks much for the update and photos! Such cuties! :)

@ny2002 - Hahaha ... I got my love affair for JSW when I watched him in the Thorn Birds and it has been going on fire since then.  LOL ... jk.  I know all of us, as well as PSH's fans, are wishing for a reunite of these two badly.  I hope the writers/producers out there hear us and sign them up for a project soon. .. Fingers crossed! :-)

Joo Sang Wook just tweeted about half an hour ago with a pix ...

657903946.jpg

주상욱 @uks0718

통영 철인3종경기대회 D-5!! ㅇㅏ....벌써부터 가슴이 쿵쾅쿵쾅 떨리고 긴장되네요.수영을 처음했을때 25미터가 너무길고 힘들었는데 오늘약한시간동안 60번을 왕복했네요.세상에 노력해서 안되는건 없나봅니다.

Google Translate: Tong triathlon competition D-5!! .... already shakin richard simmons, bang, bang, bang, bang, I'm nervous. Swimming for the first time when 25 meters is too long and difficult to eotneunde weak hours today 60 round-trip forgot, is there anything else the world should not try and try.

주상욱 @uks0718

어느정도의 자신감이 생겼고 최선을다하겠습니다!!여러분!!!!!폭풍응원 부탁드려요~~화이팅!!!!!! http://twitpic.com/avp5xm

Google Translate: I've got a certain amount of confidence, and will do our best! You!! Storm Thanks for all your love and support ~ ~ Fighting!!!

Joo Sang Wook babe - We know you've always tried your best in anything you do.  Don't be nervous.  We are here for you, standing behind rooting for you ... 'till the end of the milky way! Sleep well and you will be fine!  XOXOXO ...

Archived