★★★Weekly Top 20 Album Sales★★★

aznboy78

Guest .:LaUrEn.:

se7en's album was disappointing

wow are you serious i loved ever single song...

YAY se7en's number one!!! :D :D :D awesomeness. i hope he stays there!!! se7en fighting!!! :wub:

Guest umbanana

YAY GOOO SE7EN GOOO SE7EN!!!!!!!!!!!!

im gna go get the album this weekend =)

and im gna get a few copies so i can give to ppl for bday prezzies

wakakkaa

Guest mercat

congrats to seven...but the sales are shocking.. 1,000 to about 12,000? woah :crazy: ..not good

I thought he released his Japanese and Korean albums on the same day. And since Japanese releases come out on Wednesday, that means that he sold 12,000 copies in four days. That doesn't seem too bad to me.

but as for the other artists...yeah, it's not very good. >.< someone in the government really needs to put a foot down about downloading.

edited because I misread your post.

Guest azn_chunsax

hahaha a lot of mixed feelings about the se7en album, but it's not surprising it's #1. ^^* cute intro.

:X am i the ONLY one still :0 at how KJK's album is still in the top 20 after like almost a year ==;

Guest YEHJIN.

good to see, good to see >D

WOOT! SE7EN! album is totally worth buying. even if means borrowing $$ from your mom or something.<3

hyori... kinda weird to see such a superstar not even at #2 under se7en... -.-;; but then, her 2nd album wasn't the greatest thing in the world...

looking forward to hearing see ya's album! i heard one of their songs in my friend's mp3 and they're pretty good!

and lee soo young. and lee seung ki. and practically everyone else up there xD

kjg should get an award for having an album in the top 20 for so long xD

Archived