Bleach Anime Thread(ブリーチ)

K-PopChink

Guest _dax_

The new villain in this filler arc looks kinda like Ulquiorra. Am I the only one who thinks he does or does anyone else do too?

I was thinking more along the lines of a hybrid of Mana in the band Moi dix Mois, with a bit of Edward Scissorhands

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cantthinkofaname

^You mean the ice maiden? I thought that was rukia's (considering the attack she used)

byakuya's got some ugly samurai.

ah rukia's zanpakutou i saw hahaha very pretty and i love rangiku's zanpakutou too...hehe haineko or something like that

but yeah...byakuya i couldn't catch...i guess i gotta go re-watch the episode

EDIT:

man i just finished watching episode 231...it's getting VERY exciting hehehehe

Guest miki_chan

^ Agreed, episode 231 was good. ROFL

I love the Ichiruki feel in that episode, it seems like they're repeating the Ichigo saves Rukia again but I'm not complaining ;D

Guest _dax_

The new villain in this filler arc looks kinda like Ulquiorra. Am I the only one who thinks he does or does anyone else do too?

I was thinking more along the lines of a hybrid of Mana in the band Moi dix Mois, with a bit of Edward Scissorhands

On second thought the new villain reminds me of the chief advisor Grima (Wormtongue) of King Theoden in The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers.

byakuya's got some ugly samurai.

haha...i thought i would something really pretty one, but when i saw it..haha it's end up ugly samurai..but still its very strong zanpaktou...

i love ep. about kisuke when he first get title captain...

i even cried when he was at room 46(hm...im i right??)

n when they dont believe him...

i so shock that aizen planned everything since 110 years ago...

what a surprise, no wonder gin n tousen very loyal to him. they been with him for a very long time...

Guest #SHINAI

^ DUDE it was epic.

Yumichika's zanpaktou and him are so grossly alike. I thought they had the same voice as well.

Senbonzakura is mad ugly. I feel like Sebonzakura's voice doesn't really match his samurai image. So I'm always lost when he's talking. Oh and I really thought he'd be beautiful like Sode no Shirayuki but guess not.

"There is no greenery, only buildings. I want to see a forest!"

"I'll grow a garden for you."

LOL

Shuuhei's like a total goofball in the shinigami cups, way opposite from the way he acts in actual episodes!

I want to see him fight kazeshini.

KAZESHINI'S A KILLER BEAST YO

^ yeahhh i totally agree!! it was freaking awesomeeee ! this is the best fillers compared to all the other fillers!

LOVE IT MANNNNNN!!!!! 8D

find it kinda odd that they would show Ichigo's stage 2 hollow form already. Plus he didn't have the horns...

Also find it kinda odd that since Zangetsu is out of Ichigo's body that Ichigo's still able to use his sword in shikai mode. Not that his shikai does anything differently though...

Also, is it just me that thinks that Ichigo's bankai is really weak? Sure it grants a speed boost (along with a stronger getsuga tenshou), but it seems like everybody he's fought can easily keep up with his speed or is faster than him. Granted, his opponents are stronger than before, but it still seems really weak, especially since he hasn't defeated anybody in bankai mode except for Byakuya. All his other fights that he's won has been with his hollow mask on...

Guest miki_chan

My god it was indeed epic! LOL. Wow at the hollow form, I thought he turned into it pretty fast.

Anticipating for the next episode for sure !

And yeah, Byakuya one might look ugly because of the mask, but I reckon his a sexy beast behind the mask LOL.

Guest ChouChou

i'm seriously loving this filler aswell

freaking awesome compared to other ones

i love seeing all the zanpaktous in human-ish form

i was also expecting bayukas zanpaktou to be some kinda beautiful geisha or something..but i guess a powerfull samuri is cool too

i dnt really get what's her names [big boob shinigami] zanpaktou...it's like..cat-like

i dunno how that fits with her zanpaktou which is like..wind-like

it was also kinda wierd seeing ichigo in full hollow mode so quickly, but maybe that will be explained

and i love how zangetsu has his own breeze around him which blows only his hair and clothes..no one elses lol

i dnt really get what's her names [big boob shinigami] zanpaktou...it's like..cat-like

i dunno how that fits with her zanpaktou which is like..wind-like

it was also kinda wierd seeing ichigo in full hollow mode so quickly, but maybe that will be explained

lol big booby shinigami :lol:

Ichigo's stage 2 hollow form was revealed in the manga recently. They missed his horn(s) in this filler as he had a horn(s) (don't remember if it was a single horn or double). They weren't suppose to show it until then, but I guess they wanted to make it more interesting. Since this was shown in the anime, it's not really a spoiler, but yes that was a Cero that Ichigo fired at Zangetsu.

But yah, they did this last time as well, when the manga revealed Ichigo's hollow mask and then shortly after the Bleach Movie followed and also showed his hollow mask even when that manga chapter hasn't shown on the anime yet.

Guest Desire-him

^ I was wondering that too! I even thought Muramasa was Kenpachi's zanpakuto but since he said he killed his owner...not sure now lol.

I wonder if Senbonzakura will take off his mask ^_^

Archived