[drama 2003] 1% Of Anything (1%의 어떤것)

Guest sylver

Guest Airine Pratama

i watched nearly the whole drama, (i may have skipped an episode or two in the middle or more...) but I don't think kang dong won and kim jung hwa had good chemistry. They were too awkward together. if you watch some of their hugging or kiss scenes it is EXTREMELY awkward... you can tell they aren't comfortable with each other in real life. Which goes to show that at this point, kjh and kdw aren't very good actors. this is kdw's first drama i think? anyway... it was so awkward i felt embarrassed for them. Of course, i think kang dong won has come a long way since then. 1% dragged on too long too. it didn't have to be as long as it was.

but overall, i only watched it because i liked the cast... and even though it was terrible, i still watched it...

No, i think you're wrong ... I'm kinda sure that they enjoy with each other in real life ...

I saw some more pictures from them, i mean not from this drama caps but from they real life ...

I'll post it ... I can tell from that picture that they are friends ...

BTW the 'awkwardness' ... I don't know but i think it's because of Jae In's character, you know someone like Jae In is not that romantic type of a boyfriend ... He has high temper and easily get angry ... And it's his first time to fall for a girl ... A girl he hates before he loves her ...

I don't know how to explain what's in my mind but i think they both so cute together ...

And this drama is a family drama so i think of course they can't just focus on Jae In and Da Hyun ...

fffffeee.jpg

ijd026xg.jpg

^ With Jo In Sung ... a photoshoot ...

c2d0c6c42visionlove1118hy.jpg

c2d0c6c4visionlove1114zj.jpg

various00042.jpg

various00041.jpg

5bmbc5db3eeb7afbfcd22820040710.jpg

5bmbc5db3eeb7afbfcd28200407102.jpg

4_0.jpg

^ Ya Shim Man Man show ... i saw some more picture but i didn't save it ... Hansun, Dongwon, and Junghwa looks like old friends who meet again ...

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1hug017hf.jpg

1hug028ix.jpg

1propose7eo.jpg

Hey, these are the caps that I took and posted in the old thread. ^_^ But it was lost when my HD crashed the last time... :( I didn't know they still exist.

Guest cynkawahara

omg...i love this drama..currently watching part 6. I need other parts with english subs.

Have you tried d-addicts? They currently have soft subs 23 episodes.

BTW the 'awkwardness' ... I don't know but i think it's because of Jae In's character, you know someone like Jae In is not that romantic type of a boyfriend ... He has high temper and easily get angry ... And it's his first time to fall for a girl ... A girl he hates before he loves her ...

I don't know how to explain what's in my mind but i think they both so cute together ...

i agree with you ... i never felt the 'awkwardness' as bad acting on their side or being uncomfortable with each other in real life but rather it's in line with kdw's character in this drama.

i didn't have any expectations when i watch this drama because i'm not a fan of kdw although i do like looking at kjh but i really enjoyed this drama ... and both kdw & kjh is so cute together. i also like the side story with han hye jin & kdw's cousin. the guy who played kjh's elder brother is rather cute too ... don't think i've seen him in anything since then.

Guest jacqueline

I asked the same questions 2 pages back.

http://clubbox.co.kr/dropzone

has 700mb files and CB is dedicated to KDW. And since I don't understand Korean, d-addicts has subs for ep1-23 so far. Happy d/ling!

Hi!!! i've checked out dropzone's clubbox...i've tried to download it but...they are all written in korean and i've checked with the clubbox tutorial...sadly, i can't seem to download it...dunno why :( can i know how long does it take to download an episode via clubbox? if it's too long, then i guess i'll be buying the vcd for keeps... :rolleyes: does anyone know how much does it cost in M'sian ringgit? :huh: thanks!!!

Guest sarahILa

Hi!!! i've checked out dropzone's clubbox...i've tried to download it but...they are all written in korean and i've checked with the clubbox tutorial...sadly, i can't seem to download it...dunno why :( can i know how long does it take to download an episode via clubbox? if it's too long, then i guess i'll be buying the vcd for keeps... :rolleyes: does anyone know how much does it cost in M'sian ringgit? :huh: thanks!!!

if u dl from dropzone clubbox..for me it only takes 4 hours 2 finished 1 ep..depends on the speed actually..dat day i found da cd at sacc but i'm so frustrated 4 not buying it..but no worries i already dl until epi 19..hihi..wut i knoe it cost less than hundred if u buy it there..maybe around 60-70 buck..if i'm not mistaken..

Ida.. at S&M already out of stock.. maybe next week only the new stock arrive

No, I'm not thinking of buying. I already DLed the whole series in 700MB a long time ago. ^|^V I was just curious. ;)

Guest makemyday

oh man i freakin love this drama.

i downloaded all of them but i'm missing a few for some reason :(

oh my. i loved kang dong won in this drama.

i remember i used to love the part where..

they go exercising.. or basically walking in the park..

and kim jung hwa is right behind kang dong won and kdw listening to music and dancing.. and she's copying him.

Guest jacqueline

if u dl from dropzone clubbox..for me it only takes 4 hours 2 finished 1 ep..depends on the speed actually..dat day i found da cd at sacc but i'm so frustrated 4 not buying it..but no worries i already dl until epi 19..hihi..wut i knoe it cost less than hundred if u buy it there..maybe around 60-70 buck..if i'm not mistaken..

thanks...but i'm so hopeless with clubbox...i tried to download but there's this page that keep turning up which is different from the clubbox tutorial...arrrggghhh!!! how i wish that someone can come and help me deal with my com so that i can download from clubbox....are u sure it's around 60-70bucks? cause the last time when i went to a video store, i saw full house cost around 150bucks!!! :huh: and that's only 16episodes...this has 25 episodes...i'm sure it's more expensive...

Archived