Jon & Kate Plus 8...

happyboy

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i never watched this show, but i think before it aired, there was a special on really insanely huge households, and jon and kate were featured. i felt so sorry for the parents, because they seemed soooooooooo stressed out, the dad particularly. glad to see it's working out though. i hope the show is doing well!

Guest LiLoLeLe

love it! Alexis is so cute. Mady whines way too much. I feel bad for Jon. Kate's an awesome mom! Props the Jon and Kate for such a gorgeous family!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xx_swit_c_xx

omggggg i LOVEEEE this show!!! =D

they are the cutest kids EVER... so cute.... cuz they're mixed =)

when they talk it's SOO cute...

especially aidan... he's the cutest =) keke.. he's so funny.

but gosh, sometimes i feel bad for the dad... always getting bossed around by the wife hehe... she's sooo OCD man... germ freak =)

and the twins... eh, they seem to be a tad spoiled. they cry a lil too much and whine too much for their age... =/

• 3 months later...
Guest lovefool

I love the family! i watch their show sometimes. I absolutely ADORE the little boy with the glasses he is just so cute. And i think the boys look like the father so much. The mother is like a super mom!

Guest CitrusFlower

I think their like any other family. Their a sweet loving family with very cute kids but I don't their any different from my family or anyone elses. They have alot of kids and it's a mix family but it's nothing special to me. o_O eh.. thats just me

I think their like any other family. Their a sweet loving family with very cute kids but I don't their any different from my family or anyone elses. They have alot of kids and it's a mix family but it's nothing special to me. o_O eh.. thats just me

Nothing special? Uh...HELLO!!! They are raising EIGHT kids. Six of whom are the same age! Nothing special? Geebus x 10. You're not impressed with this family but you are impressed by some girl who sings and dances like 18 million other girls her age? Give me a break.

Anyone notice how incredibly well the kids speak at 3!? It's hard enough raising one kid but raising eight to be decent human beings (so far) is pretty phenomenal.

my dad loves watching this show! we weren't sure what jon was, and of course i had to find out. found out hes like.. half korean and half white, so his kids must be 25% korean and 75% white.

they're so adorable.

i like the school bus episode thing, and how they have little mats in the corner for time out!

Guest CitrusFlower

Nothing special? Uh...HELLO!!! They are raising EIGHT kids. Six of whom are the same age! Nothing special? Geebus x 10. You're not impressed with this family but you are impressed by some girl who sings and dances like 18 million other girls her age? Give me a break.

Anyone notice how incredibly well the kids speak at 3!? It's hard enough raising one kid but raising eight to be decent human beings (so far) is pretty phenomenal.

Like I said their like any other family but their on T.V so their special to people. The only reason why people like beyounce and chris brown are special are because their on t.v not only because they can sing, I know alot of people who can sing better but no one cares. I also know a friend who has 8 brothers and sisters not counting her self and I don't find it special. It's their choice they wanted those kids. Maybe it impress you but it doesn't impress me one bit. 8 kids isn't even much. Their are many familys who have way more and they don't even have enough money to raise all these kids but they still manage it.

Guest mookie

^ I cant agree with you. They are not special just because they r on tv, your logic is totally reversed.

It's hard to raise one baby, I do think all moms are special but 6 of them plus older twins, by herself. It's a superhuman feat. ( and I do think tonnes and tonnes of moms are doing superhuman feats)

I'm not saying there arent other families who have more kids or moms having their hands fuller, but we got to peek into Jon and Kate's and their 8 children. Although raising 8 children seems extraordinary for most of us (and nth special to you), Jon and Kate are quite normal and have their own tempers and tantrums and shortcomings like most of us, that make them inspiring for a lot of stayed at home moms which is the hardest and a lot of times most lonely job on earth.

That inspiration alone is not 'nothing special'.

I can go on and on to rebuke how condescending your view on the show is and how laughable u bring Beyonce and whomever into the convo...but I'll pass. :blush:

I lovelovelove this show. The kids are adorable, that's a given, but I like to see the dynamics of Jon and Kate and how a normal young couple handle every tiny thing life's throwing at them most. And I like how the show is not too heavy on how hard it is, a great balance on entertainment but it didnt gloss over the difficult parts too. I recommended the show to my friend who is a new mom, and she said it is an upper for her when she felt like things r too overwhelming.

Guest ANJEE<3

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SHOW!!

it's SOOOOOO CUTE!! XD

such adorable kids!!

mady, cara, hannah, alexis, leah, joel, adden, collin <333~!!!

Archived