Jon & Kate Plus 8...

happyboy

Guest CitrusFlower

Seriously, your nonchalant and negative, self-centered remarks are very unappealing, but o well, we have to deal with it. :sweatingbullets:

On the subject of them being special or not, you may only go 'wow 8 kids' AFTER seeing the show, but their family and just the fact there are countable numbers of sextuplets in this world AND ppl have been curious and heard of them BEFORE the show. That's why discovery channel go ahead and ask them to appear in a documentary, and they agree. I think it's generous of them to let us into their lives.

You make a generalization like everybody know of them just because they are on TV like you. NO, I read of them in the medical field before the show. And in US, a lot of ppl have heard of them in the news. It's a medical miracle to give birth to 6 babies. (and as I have always said, it's a miracle just to give birth and be a mom.)

So instead of whine and be all negative about it, enjoy the show or watch sth else u think it's more 'special'.

Just FYI, info I googled:

There were four sets of natural sextuplets born in the United States in the first half of the 20th century with only one of the 24 babies surviving, a baby girl born to Mr. and Mrs. Phillip Speichinger of Mendon, Missouri, on August 9, 1936. That surviving birth is verified in the 1963 Guinness Book of World Records.

There are approximately 33 sets of all-surviving sextuplets living across the world, including at least 12 sets in the United States. The first set of sextuplets born in the U.S. was the Dilley's on May 25, 1993

how am I being negative? your telling me I should think a family is special because everyone else does. Why would I judge the show if I haven't watch it. Yes, you do have to deal with it. It's my opinion and you can't change it even you wanted to. You can keep telling all how cold negative I am blah blah blah. I never said I don't like this family, I said don't find them special. I also said their like any other family are they not? What makes them so different then my family or yours. Because they have more kids at once? Theirs a first time for everything, so might as well get used to it.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ooo_it's_mE

i wonder how kate feels being the "odd ball out" lol

but anyways i love this show but i would also love for them to put

a belt against mady's behind! damnn! shes soo bad! she throws more fits then the babies!

and she has a smart mouth, i remember she told Jon to hush his mouth and get out of her face,

he look like he was about to body slam her lol but then he remember that the camera was rolling lol

and i hate the way kate talks to jon like hes a baby..im pretty sure hes stressed to ya know. hes the bread winner,

he has to deal with the kids and her!

I feel the same way.

that child needs her butt whipped and soon before she gets older and outta control.

Guest unique_daisy

omg i love this show..

jon and kate are definately superparents!! i admire them..

their kids are sooo adorable.. soooo cute..

Guest dorkafied!

wasnt there a thread about this show? o.o

i remember replying to one, but anyway

i love and adore the kids, they're so

adorable x]] I LOVE LOVE LOVE AADEN!

And Joel x] No wait, i love all the kids x]

Makes me wonder how they'll look like when

they're older (: I agree that Mady needs her

butt to be spanked :b

Guest marlborowe

actually ii think there is something wrong with the sextuplets.. if you look at their faces they have mongoloid features, some blank looks there too.

very unlike the twins.

anyone else eel somehting is wrong with the sextuplets?

Guest innocent_se

oh i love this show!!

all the little kids are soo adorable and cute!!

and i have to say, jon's pretty attractive! haha such a cute family

my fav is aaden just because hes so cute with those glasses, he also goes 'Im a giraffe! Me a kangaroo!' once in a while--hilarious

to the person who said it wasnt special

isnt it interesting to see six 3-yr olds in one family? its like a mini-day care, but they're all related

Guest del32

They're gonna have one hell of a time trying to send all of them off to college.

That's exactly what I'm thinking too. :lol::lol: Those two'd better start to save money from now on or else..

Guest hippiehop

I love this show! I love how Jon's so laidback and Kate's like AHH!!

I agree with the others that Mady needs to get beaten, Asian-style. She's such a BRAT.

Guest Tranberry

I love this show! The kids are adorable -- I love Aaden and Alexis, although Alexis has the most ear-piercing screams ever. :wacko: Although I like all the babies, they're so cute. :)

I agree that Mady throws temper tantrums pretty often and needs some more discipline. I admire Jon and Kate ~ raising 8 seems crazy tough.

Guest ktannuh69

I know I watch their show every monday with my mom:)

Its soo awesome!!!

:DD

Theree Adorable too!

I like Leah and Mady the best!

how am I being negative? your telling me I should think a family is special because everyone else does. Why would I judge the show if I haven't watch it. Yes, you do have to deal with it. It's my opinion and you can't change it even you wanted to. You can keep telling all how cold negative I am blah blah blah. I never said I don't like this family, I said don't find them special. I also said their like any other family are they not? What makes them so different then my family or yours. Because they have more kids at once? Theirs a first time for everything, so might as well get used to it.

How are they like any other family? Do you have six 3 year olds to raise at the same time? What exactly IS special to you? What makes someone or something special? That they are unique, correct? Unlike the majority, yes? How many families with sextuplets do you know? You know people who have a lot of siblings, both my parents come from families of 6 to seven siblings, but they are all three to four years apart, each older sibling helped raise the younger.

Why exactly do you like Boa? What makes her so special? That was my point with my first argument. You like her why? Because she is special? She sings and dances? What's so great about that? Like we haven't seen that a million times before.

Can I ask how old you are? Maybe it takes someone older to realize how amazing it is to give birth to one healthy, bright child. But to give birth to six, at the same time... now that is something not too short of a miracle. Maybe it isn't fair to sit here and judge someone who doesn't have a sense of how incredible it actually is. It's best to just feel sorry for you. Hopefully, once you have children on your own you will realize it then.

And PLEASE...there, their, and they're.

^ I cant agree with you. They are not special just because they r on tv, your logic is totally reversed.

It's hard to raise one baby, I do think all moms are special but 6 of them plus older twins, by herself. It's a superhuman feat. ( and I do think tonnes and tonnes of moms are doing superhuman feats)

I'm not saying there arent other families who have more kids or moms having their hands fuller, but we got to peek into Jon and Kate's and their 8 children. Although raising 8 children seems extraordinary for most of us (and nth special to you), Jon and Kate are quite normal and have their own tempers and tantrums and shortcomings like most of us, that make them inspiring for a lot of stayed at home moms which is the hardest and a lot of times most lonely job on earth.

That inspiration alone is not 'nothing special'.

I can go on and on to rebuke how condescending your view on the show is and how laughable u bring Beyonce and whomever into the convo...but I'll pass. :blush:

I lovelovelove this show. The kids are adorable, that's a given, but I like to see the dynamics of Jon and Kate and how a normal young couple handle every tiny thing life's throwing at them most. And I like how the show is not too heavy on how hard it is, a great balance on entertainment but it didnt gloss over the difficult parts too. I recommended the show to my friend who is a new mom, and she said it is an upper for her when she felt like things r too overwhelming.

Mookie, you are my hero :]

actually ii think there is something wrong with the sextuplets.. if you look at their faces they have mongoloid features, some blank looks there too.

very unlike the twins.

anyone else eel somehting is wrong with the sextuplets?

I think you're referring to Joel, Collin, and Hannah? Yeah...I can kind of see what you mean. But I also think they might just strongly resemble their father. It seems like mentally they are pretty safe. They all speak and understand pretty well. Hopefully as they grow older their facial features will grow as well.

Guest innocent_se

^ in accordance with this post

To Pandapple: then is different from than

I loved the episodes where jon & kate took all the kids to an outing one by one

I think that was an amazing idea!

I loved leah with her bouncy house and it was so sad/cute when alexis came back from the reptile place and looked at her 'aldergator' and said, "him's not real"

Guest babymarzy07

I really think Cara grew prettier as time went by.

Collin looks pretty normal, asian wise to me.

Hannah resembles Collin really.

And Joely is a cutie too.

Maybe as they grow older it will change. ^^

Awww.. i totally love Aaden he goes 'mine, my' on everything..

Mady can just be too bossy..

I love how Cara is with kids...

Guest doku

I was looking forward for Leah's day and I was disappointed that I missed it! Oh well, hopefully they'd do reruns.

In this one episode, I laughed when Leah asked why little girls' "boops" are smaller compare to the big girls' to her dad...lol...Jon was bewildered and just looked at the camera.. :lol:

Guest angelic_betrayal

LOL, I'm watching this right now :) It's a really funny and real show. Its not like the other "reality" shows which are really fake and planned out [although I like those too].

I don't watch the newest episodes but I catch the occasional marathons and I can't stop watching! Every episode is new and different and the kids are super cute. :D

Guest Mz-Descamento86

That's exactly what I'm thinking too. :lol::lol: Those two'd better start to save money from now on or else..

if im not mistaken i remember hearing about some foundation or company or maybe even a rich man lol gave them grants for their kids college??

if im not mistaken i remember hearing about some foundation or company or maybe even a rich man lol gave them grants for their kids college??

whoa thats so nice of someone to do that...

i have 5 brothers and sisters... and i know its hard for my parents to pay for college for each of us... and we didnt enter college at once... theres years of serperation between us...

i cant imagine sending 2 to college at once...

then sending 6 all at once... :sweatingbullets:

lol tuition is only going up to... :wacko:

Guest bliss_

^ my question too.

I can't watch it on Mondays because of stuff.

I've been looking for sites to stream the episodes online but still got no luck.

If anyone knows one, please share. :)

Archived