Official Honey and Clover Thread

cabe474

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest unicornwind

I love Morita!! He has a very funny of expressing himself. He's very unique and weird at the same time. :sweatingbullets: He can sing, he's good with computer and designing as well, etc. I simply adore him. I'd laughed myself silly just thinking about his antics in the series. Hehe.. Shinobu Morita is the best! :w00t:

• 1 month later...
Guest the eel

i just finished watched the first season of this anime in a day and a half and it was SOOO good!

i haven't watched anime in so long and i remembered why i used to be so crazy about it back in the day. i was seriously CRACKING up by myself at like 4am in the morning O_o. (twister game eps was by far the most hilarious~)

anyway the last few eps seemed to kind of lag and i have NO closure about who morita really is. gyah~ i'm torn between all the love triangles... i don't know who to root for!!

anyway on to watch season II.... i'm really hoping for some closure...if you haven't watched it yet go watch!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest lostdesires

I just finished this anime and I absolutely love it!!

Is there any news on the movie? Wait... has the movie already come out?? 0-0

Anyone have recent news on the movie?

^^

• 2 months later...
Guest Ethereal.

Mmmmm.... I feel like I'm the only one watch :blush: ing this anime who approves of Hanamoto Sensei with Hagu. Shuu was my favorite in the first place.

Guest Take Five

^i don't think i cared much for any of the pairings lol. but did they even show what happened between ayu and whats-his-face at the end of season 2? it seems like they just completely ignored her.

• 2 months later...

I love this manga/anime so much!

Morita always makes me laugh. He's always fooling around in every episode! :lol: It's funny how he made stuff especially for Hagu to wear. In a way, Morita is like a watch guard of the people surrounding him. He watches Hagu and Ayumi, as well as Mayama and Takemoto. His way of earning money is also suspicious. What did he do to earn so much money anyway??

I'm loving how the story progresses, and I'm glad there's the second season! I've watched the anime until episode 9 of season 1, so I still have a lot to catch up on. I hope Mayama ends up with Ayumi. He should just forget about Rika and move on.

Guest Guu-Chan

I totally love the anime xD I only watched the first season tho ... the anime is very interesting but a bit slow.. I especially love Morita... he is just so funny and always make me laugh! XD and does anyone know what his job is? to get that much money is just suspicious.. o_o btw has anyone watch the live-action movie of Honey and Clover? i found a site that direct download the movie but didn't actually found the time to dl it :(

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
Guest CandySu

This is so far my favourite Japanese Anime.

I love Morita!

Sometime he reminds me of Jaejoong

I'm currently watching Honey and Clover 2.

And this is anime is really something different from other romance.

• 9 months later...

Archived