Official Honey and Clover Thread

cabe474

Recommendedkey_art_honey_and_clover.jpg

Language : Japanese
Subbed/Dubbed : English Subbed
File Type : .avi
File Size (Each): 170MB
Quality : Perfect
Age rating : Older Children (May contain mild bad language, bloodless violence)
Genres : Comedy, Drama, Romance, Shoujo, Slice of Life.
Anime News Network Rating : 8.9048/10 (382 Raters)
Released : June 2000 – ongoing

Plot Summary:
Yuuta Takemoto, Takumi Mayama and Shinobu Morita are three young men that live together in an apartment. Additionally, they are students at an art college. Although all three are poor, they nevertheless find ways to enjoy their lives.

One day, one of the art professors, Shuuji Hanamoto, introduces his niece, Hagumi Hanamoto. Upon introduction, Takemoto and Morita fall in love with her. Morita expresses his love for Hagu in ways that scare her, while Takemoto hides his feelings and tries to be a friend to Hagu. Hagu herself, though afraid of company at first, gradually warms up to the three.

The group also includes another female: Ayumi Yamada. She is a master of pottery, and is well known by her name "Tetsujin" (Iron Lady). When not at school or hanging out with friends from the college, she helps her family run the liquor store. Although quite a popular lady by the young men in her shopping district who try to find ways to steal her heart, she is truly in love with only one man, her friend Mayama.

Unfortunately, Mayama doesn't return her love and is chasing an older woman, Rika Harada. Rika runs her own art studio. She used to run it with her husband before he passed away. Rika, her husband, and Shuuji used to be close friends.

Unlike some shōjo manga, in which time flows very slow, time is an apparent factor in seeing character development as the series progresses. Mayama stops helping Rika for a while and finds a job at Fujiwara Design and Morita and Yamada become graduate students. However, for the most part, character relationships are the same.

Wikipedia

IPB Image

Official Website:
http://www.hachikuro.net/

Honey & Clover Episode Download List:
Episode 1
screencaps a b c
Episode 2
screencaps a b c
Episode 3
screencaps a b c
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6

Volumes: 10 (Complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=581Published by: Viz Anime Episodes: 1st Season: 24 + 2nd Season: 12*This series has also live action drama released.

honey-and-clover-group-image1.jpg

296108.jpg
honey-and-clover-22.jpg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest srenity

oooh i loved this anime =] not only 'cause i'm an art student and it makes me want to relate to them sometimes xP

it has real-life-like situations.

unlike many of the other anime i've watched

Guest aikomidori

Awesome anime!!!!! This is the only series where I loved everyone XD I had so much fun watching this anime and cracking up all the time lol.

Guest crazyMuka

oooh i loved this anime =] not only 'cause i'm an art student and it makes me want to relate to them sometimes xP

it has real-life-like situations.

unlike many of the other anime i've watched

Me too... I can relate to this anime quite easily because I'm an art student in college as well, and what those characters have to go through remind me a lot of myself. I esp. like Takemoto, because I understand soo well his struggle as well as confusion about his own talent. Most of the situations are all really realistic, and the characters are fleshed out. The plot is nothing spectacular, but the characters are really interesting, without the unique characters, this show would definitely loose its appeal for sure. Watch it people, you won't regret it. However, if you're a fan of action/fantasy anime, you won't find it very exciting here :D. But if you love romance/drama/comedy, this show is one you shouldn't miss. It's my new favorite! *Morita is just whack, lol* :P.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest diligence312

i'm on ep 5. i love this anime, and i usually look pass these kinds of anime. slice of life, very funny, morita is an interesting guy.

Guest Risa chan

one of my favourite top anime :D

the story is so great ..

the characters are amazing ..

and there is Morita :D :D just cant get bored with him ..

thanx for uploading them :) ..

Guest Chisuna

I totally ADORED this anime.. I mean i <3 it so much. Its one of my top 5. Morita never failed to make me laugh. and I'll stop there since some haven't seen all of it... hehehe

Archived