Official Honey and Clover Thread

cabe474

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pinkcustard

I hope i am not spamming with this question but could anybody here tell me where i could get all the manga scanlations up to current ones for honey and clover? plus do u know which fan group does honey and clover scanlations and whether are they still doing them?

ive watched all the anime episodes from 1- 24 plus the special episode- episode L and i loved it soooo much. im addicted to the songs and been playing them on my comp over and over again :D:D:D

honey and clover anime season II will be aired summer this year and there will be a live action movie of honey and clover which will be released in cinemas summer this year's too!! :D:D:D

Guest diligence312

^

omg i cannot wait for honey & clover II. i didn't finish season 1 yet but i love it! i'm on the part when morita left the crew. i wonder what he really do as a job -_-! anyway, you should check out H&C LJ Community for any goods. Hope you can find what you're looking for. ;)

Guest miteigi

.. and there will be a live action movie of honey and clover which will be released in cinemas summer this year's too!! :D:D:D

Did some searching and read that Sho Sakurai from Arashi will be playing Takemoto Yuuta! =0

I just started reading the manga yesterday(I read manga version before watching the anime). Hope this it's good as everyone says it is. ^^

Guest madeinktown

does anyone know about the OVAs for honey and clover? has the other one come out yet? i'm stilling waiting for that last one before i can burn onto dvd.

and yeah, season 2 is gonna be interesting as well the the movie. this should be good.

Guest faridsar_sensei

hie everyone...i hope im not spamming..but just wondering can somebody pls tell me where can i d/l this anime?i tried the links in the 1st page but the link dun work

• 2 months later...
Guest Paper Wings

mm I think Honey and Clover II already started. Is anyone else watching? So far I'm enjoying it ^^

Guest goodvibrations

I dig this series, very much. It's quirky, erratic, and relatable (in terms of college life, relationships, etc).

I LOVE the animation for Hachikuro. It's simplistic but everything is well conveyed. There's a live action movie coming out, I can't wait!

Guest tifachan

I only saw the first episode of Season 1, but I thought it was very cute. ^^

Season II is also adorable, along with the Specials. XD I lub Morita. x33

• 2 months later...

my friend has the complete anime. or at least that's what she claims. she recommended it to me to watch. and i will. eventually. i haven't had time to retrieve the anime from her yet what with so many deadlines coming up. to me, if this friend of mine recommends something, i'll definitely watch it cos she's not easy to impress.

Guest crazyMuka

yea, season 2 is heavier than the 1st season, though that doesn't make the anime any less interesting. I got a bit behind in watching this though -_____-; My favorite is still Takemoto, I can relate alot with him. He would not be the ideal boyfriend type, but he would make a great great great friend :D.

Guest philmein

Episode 13 hasn't been released yet, right?

I've watched Season 1, and yes, it was truly magnificent. It had everything I asked one: quality, humor, romance, and drama.

Nevermind, I guess I have ALL 12 episodes. hehe

Ahh.. this one is among the only 3 animes that I watch (the other two is naruto and bokura ga ita).

I lolololoooooveee Hachikuro!! Its so niceee. The picture is perfect, the scenery, the storyline. Its almost like watching a live-action drama. And and Morita is soo funny!! and weird at the same timee. I lovee Takemoto. I have a crush on him! LOL. and from the movie's website, the actress playing Hagu is soo kireii. Love the hairrrr. :D

Sugoi no anime da~

Archived