Go Hyun Jung 고현정

Guest xosandy

Guest loveKHJ

i think im going to faint here. waaah! as in they're actually telling and opening to the public indirectly admitting that they're actual real life couple?.that is how i understand things now. *sigh. the couple do look good in their series spring day. such a good chemistry. but i wonder how it works in real life. -this is giving me so much to think about and probably will make me want to watch spring day again. :blush:

:tears::unsure: leo,

I also unbelievable~but......it's too many coincidence matter......

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest leo62

^^ my jaw just dropped when i saw those vidcaps unni! she is gorgeous and yes, i must agree there is this CERTAIN BRIGHT SMILE that is not pretty obvious among her other photos. could it be LOVE this time? :phew:

thanks for those unni. im dying to watch it. :tears:

Guest loveKHJ

Go Hyun Jung :"I've not feel huff for some untrue rumor againt me .

When it's rainy day,you can choose leave in home,but if your want to go out ,even you take a umbrella,

you body must wet ,so I can't avoid to some rumor againts me.

I'm not feel huff for this,by the way ,I think it can bring some advantage to me too (laugh)." -- Go Hyun Jung

2006년 7월 10일(월) 오후 4:07 [그루넷]

고현정...황당한 언론 보도에 초연한 태도...

0710_gohj01.jpg

탤런트 고현정이 자신을 둘러싼 황당한 언론 보도에 대해 초연한 태도를 보였습니다.

고현정은 컴백 후 그동안 언론과 인터넷을 통해 여러가지 소문에 휩쌓인 바 있는데, 지난 연말에는 고열과 폐렴 증세로 병원에 입원한 것과 관련, '음독설'로 추측하는 언론의 보도가 나오기까지 했습니다.

9일 방송된 KBS 2TV '연예가 중계'와 인터뷰를 가진 고현정은 '황당한 언론뉴스를 접할 때 어떠냐?'는 질문을 받고 "비 오는날 비를 안맞으려면 집을 나오지 말아야 한다. 그런데 집을 나왔다. 우산을 써도 신발이 젖을 수도 있고, 어깨도 젖을 수 있다. 비를 한 방울도 안 맞으려면 집을 나오지 말아야 한다."며 언론의 보도를 '비'로 비유하며 "뉴스가 오보라도 그렇게 스트레스를 받지 않는다. 언젠가는 밝혀지기 때문"이라며 초연한 태도를 보였습니다.

고현정은 또 이날 방송에서 자신을 둘러싼 편견에 대해서도 솔직하게 답했였는데, 먼저 '술을 마실 것 같지 않다'라는 편견에 대해 고현정은 "술자리가 되면 술을 마신다. 술버릇은 넘어가게 웃는다."고 밝혔습니다.

또 '망가지는 역할을 하지 않을 것'이라는 편견에 대해 "왜 그런 편견이 있는지 모르겠다. 옛날에 '대추나무 사랑걸렸네' 말숙이 같은 캐릭터가 우아한 캐릭터가 아니었다."고 항변하는가 하면, '미모 유지 비결'을 묻는 질문엔 "기술의 힘이다. 우아하지도 않고, 예쁘지 않다."라며 겸손한 모습을 보였습니다.

^^ my jaw just dropped when i saw those vidcaps unni! she is gorgeous and yes, i must agree there is this CERTAIN BRIGHT SMILE that is not pretty obvious among her other photos. could it be LOVE this time? :phew:

thanks for those unni. im dying to watch it. :tears:

:Pleo,I'm not sure she be LOVE this time or not.....but I already online watch 3 of those vidclip~it's soooo funny ~~hahaha ~So cute Hyun Jung ssi~ :D now still waiting for download.....

Guest xosandy

Go Hyun Jung :Jo In Sung as my ideal type

that's so sweet of him to say that! :wub:

i really like her outfit and hair in the mnet special with kim sung woo. she looks very pretty. (:

Guest loveKHJ

:D:crazy: Full Making Film Of "A Woman On The Beach"!!!! WOW!!~~

200607111723339082_b.jpg

Download or Watch

that's so sweet of him to say that! :wub:

i really like her outfit and hair in the mnet special with kim sung woo. she looks very pretty. (:

:P Yeah, xosandy,it's same to me too

Guest leo62

thanks so much unni for sharing..i have yet to watch everything.arghhh..my PC is giving me so much of a hard time on this. im dying to watch everything.

hyun jung unni looks great these days. happy i may say...*sigh.

Guest leo62

:D:crazy: Full Making Film Of "A Woman On The Beach"!!!! WOW!!~~

200607111723339082_b.jpg

Download or Watch

since my PC is really giving me a hard time ive only watched the MNET vidclip as of the moment. oh my!!! i couldnt take my eyes off her, i mean hyun jung unni!! she is so beautiful and very funny too. and her dress..woohoo! fits so to her. :blush:

i'll watch the other vidclips later. and btw, let's have this link unni..same as u provided but i just edited it and provide the proper link.thanks again for sharing unni!~~ made me smile this gloomy day here in my side of the world.

mms://freevod.nate.com/news/asf/2006/07/11/200607111723339082_s.wmv

:) Making of poster shooting & TV interview vidcap

307054.jpg

307055.jpg

307056.jpg

307057.jpg

307061.jpg

307060.jpg

307059.jpg

307058.jpg

question, where can i download this?? i really love her aura during the photo session. :phew:

Guest loveKHJ

since my PC is really giving me a hard time ive only watched the MNET vidclip as of the moment. oh my!!! i couldnt take my eyes off her, i mean hyun jung unni!! she is so beautiful and very funny too. and her dress..woohoo! fits so to her. :blush:

i'll watch the other vidclips later. and btw, let's have this link unni..same as u provided but i just edited it and provide the proper link.thanks again for sharing unni!~~ made me smile this gloomy day here in my side of the world.

mms://freevod.nate.com/news/asf/2006/07/11/200607111723339082_s.wmv

question, where can i download this?? i really love her aura during the photo session. :phew:

:tears: leo,hope your everything ok now~~

Thanks for your reminder and correction,I'm so excitement that time,so........... :P but I already edited the proper link.

Those vidcap I'm found from someway,but I can't download it~ because It's hidden link,that vidclip got two version,one is KBS2TV and another one as SBS TV,but it's different interview.

Which in SBS version Hyun Jung ssi was said:Jo In Sung as my ideal type,Shhhyy~don't let Kim Sung Woo

know I didn't choose him~hahaha

( I've love this part so much ~because Hyun Jung sii was sooooooo cute that time.... her laughter like naughty kid's :D )

But now Sonamu only provide KBS2TV version........so sad :tears:

Guest loveKHJ

Go Hyun Jung and Chun Jung Myung costar MBC new drama "Hey fox,what you want to do?"

After 1year & 4 months,Go Hyun Jung back to TV screen,she will be casting on MBC new drama

"Hey fox,what you want to do?" .

Which screenwriter Kim Doo Woo,her famous work as "My name is Kim Sam Soon" .

Even this drama will aired on 9/20 this year, produce team never got last confirm by Go Hyun

Jung yet.

But according for her schedule ,after finish a movie,Go Hyun Jung will continuous drama shooting .

고현정-천정명, MBC 드라마로 커플 입맞춤

[스타뉴스] 2006년 07월 18일(화) 오후 12:07 가 가| 이메일| 프린트

[머니투데이 스타뉴스 유순호 기자]

2006071812102083312_1.jpg

톱스타 고현정과 천정명이 드라마에서 연상연하 커플 연기를 선보일 전망이다.

고현정과 천정명은 오는 9월 20일 방송 예정인 MBC 수목미니시리즈 '여우야 뭐하니'(극본 김도우, 연출 권석장)의 남녀 주인공으로 유력시되고 있다. 이 드라마 관계자는 18일 "최종 결정에 앞서 세부적인 사항을 조율해야 하지만 두 배우가 주연 자리에 유력시 되고 있다"고 밝혔다.

하지만 고현정의 캐스팅에 있어서 가장 결정적인 요소느 국내 최고 수준에 이르는 몸값을 맞추는 문제다. 고현정은 지난해 SBS 드라마 '봄날'에 출연할 당시 회당 2000만원의 출연료를 받은 것으로 알려졌으며, 최근 계속되는 배우들의 몸값 인플레이션 현상을 감안할 때 그 이상의 출연료를 요구할 수 있는 상황이다.

드라마 관계자는 "아무래도 자체 제작하는 우리 드라마는 외주제작 드라마에 비해 출연료가 낮게 책정될 수 밖에 없다. 하지만 우리도 어느 정도 대우는 할 예정이며 출연자 쪽도 합의점을 찾을 것으로 기대한다"고 말했다.

만약 두 배우의 출연이 결정된다면 이들은 김선아 현빈을 잇는 드라마 최고의 연상 연하 커플이 될 것으로 기대를 모은다. 지난해 최고 시청률을 기록하며 인기를 모았던 MBC '내 이름은 김삼순'의 김도우 작가가 극본을 맡아 그에 버금가는 톡톡 튀는 스토리를 만들어 낼 것으로 예상된다. 또 '결혼하고 싶은 여자' '앞집 여자' 등의 드라마를 통해 결혼 적령기 여성의 심리를 경쾌하게 그려낸 권석장 PD가 연출을 맡아 또 하나의 대박 드라마를 탄생시킬 것으로 관심을 모은다.

'여우야 뭐하니'는 잡지사 여기자가 백수에서 사업가로 성공한 연하의 남자로부터 계속되는 구애를 받는다는 내용의 로맨틱 코미디 드라마다.

머니투데이가 만드는 리얼타임 연예뉴스

제보 및 보도자료 star@mtstarnews.com<저작권자 ⓒ 머니투데이 스타뉴스>

Guest xosandy

Go Hyun Jung and Chun Jung Myung costar MBC new drama "Hey fox,what you want to do?"

After 1year & 4 months,Go Hyun Jung back to TV screen,she will be casting on MBC new drama

"Hey fox,what you want to do?" .

Which screenwriter Kim Doo Woo,her famous work as "My name is Kim Sam Soon" .

Even this drama will aired on 9/20 this year, produce team never got last confirm by Go Hyun

Jung yet.

But according for her schedule ,after finish a movie,Go Hyun Jung will continuous drama shooting .

고현정-천정명, MBC 드라마로 커플 입맞춤

[스타뉴스] 2006년 07월 18일(화) 오후 12:07 가 가| 이메일| 프린트

[머니투데이 스타뉴스 유순호 기자]

2006071812102083312_1.jpg

톱스타 고현정과 천정명이 드라마에서 연상연하 커플 연기를 선보일 전망이다.

고현정과 천정명은 오는 9월 20일 방송 예정인 MBC 수목미니시리즈 '여우야 뭐하니'(극본 김도우, 연출 권석장)의 남녀 주인공으로 유력시되고 있다. 이 드라마 관계자는 18일 "최종 결정에 앞서 세부적인 사항을 조율해야 하지만 두 배우가 주연 자리에 유력시 되고 있다"고 밝혔다.

하지만 고현정의 캐스팅에 있어서 가장 결정적인 요소느 국내 최고 수준에 이르는 몸값을 맞추는 문제다. 고현정은 지난해 SBS 드라마 '봄날'에 출연할 당시 회당 2000만원의 출연료를 받은 것으로 알려졌으며, 최근 계속되는 배우들의 몸값 인플레이션 현상을 감안할 때 그 이상의 출연료를 요구할 수 있는 상황이다.

드라마 관계자는 "아무래도 자체 제작하는 우리 드라마는 외주제작 드라마에 비해 출연료가 낮게 책정될 수 밖에 없다. 하지만 우리도 어느 정도 대우는 할 예정이며 출연자 쪽도 합의점을 찾을 것으로 기대한다"고 말했다.

만약 두 배우의 출연이 결정된다면 이들은 김선아 현빈을 잇는 드라마 최고의 연상 연하 커플이 될 것으로 기대를 모은다. 지난해 최고 시청률을 기록하며 인기를 모았던 MBC '내 이름은 김삼순'의 김도우 작가가 극본을 맡아 그에 버금가는 톡톡 튀는 스토리를 만들어 낼 것으로 예상된다. 또 '결혼하고 싶은 여자' '앞집 여자' 등의 드라마를 통해 결혼 적령기 여성의 심리를 경쾌하게 그려낸 권석장 PD가 연출을 맡아 또 하나의 대박 드라마를 탄생시킬 것으로 관심을 모은다.

'여우야 뭐하니'는 잡지사 여기자가 백수에서 사업가로 성공한 연하의 남자로부터 계속되는 구애를 받는다는 내용의 로맨틱 코미디 드라마다.

머니투데이가 만드는 리얼타임 연예뉴스

제보 및 보도자료 star@mtstarnews.com<저작권자 ⓒ 머니투데이 스타뉴스>

Hooray!! Chun Jung Myung is a great actor. Loved him in Fashion 70s. Glad to see that they're working together. :D

EDIT--ahh! i can't believe we lost the pages from the last two-three days! =(

Guest loveKHJ

Hooray!! Chun Jung Myung is a great actor. Loved him in Fashion 70s. Glad to see that they're working together. :D

EDIT--ahh! i can't believe we lost the pages from the last two-three days! =(

:tears:I want to cry now ,xosandy,I just post new drama full introduce yesterday~ and I'm no free at that moment~ :tears:

Guest loveKHJ

Go Hyun Jung-Chun Jung Myung MBC romantic comedy "Hey fox,what do you want to do ?"casting confirm!

This drama will start shooting in August and aired on 20/9/2006. It's new project by screenwriter Kim Don Woo after her famous work "My name is Kim Sam Soon" .

고현정 드라마 컴백 ‘여우야 뭐하니’ 천정명과 호흡

20060720210018.016.0.jpg

“고현정, ‘제2의 김삼순’ 되나?”

고현정이 MBC 새 수목드라마 ‘여우야 뭐하니’(극본 김도우, 연출 권석장)에 출연한다. SBS의 ‘봄날’ 이후 1년 4개월만의 드라마 복귀작이다.

‘여우야 뭐하니’에서 특히 눈길을 끄는 대목은 고현정이 맡은 톡톡 튀는 캐릭터. 고현정은 마음은 스물 셋이지만 나이는 서른 셋인 삼류잡지의 기자 고병희 역을 맡았다.

고현정의 이번 배역은 얼핏 지난해 최고 인기를 기록한 ‘김삼순’ 캐릭터를 연상시킨다. 드라마 ‘내 이름은 김삼순’을 집필한 김도우 작가의 작품이라는 점, 상대역인 스물네살의 연하남 철수(천정명)와 유쾌한 로맨스를 펼친다는 점 등이 그러하다.

성인잡지에 음란한 기사를 쓰지만 정작 남자 경험은 없는 고병희는 술에 취해 친구 승혜(안선영)의 동생인 철수와 ‘사고’를 치면서 좌충우돌 러브 스토리를 그린다.

다만 상대역이 ‘내 이름은 김삼순’의 현빈과 같은 재벌2세가 아닌 자동차 정비소 정비공이라는 점이 이색적이다.

‘여우야 뭐하니’는 고현정과 천정명 외에도 윤여정·손현주·권해효 등이 출연한다. 드라마 ‘오버 더 레인보우’ 후속으로 9월 20일부터 방송될 예정이다.

Guest loveKHJ

MBC mini series: 여우야 뭐하니 ( Hey fox,what do you want to do?)

Type: Romantic Comedy

aired date:2006/9/20

Screenwriter

김도우 (My name is Kim Sam Soon )

z070702.jpg

Director

권석장 (Which lady want to get married )

6.jpg

Main cast:

Go Hyun Jung * Chun Jung Myung

200607210000191go.jpg

Another cast:

윤여정 2005050612405519709431.jpg

손현주sonhyunju.jpg

권해효2006070411540019706009.jpg

안선영2006040317311319704414.jpg

김은주2006022412132419705947.jpg

조연우00752377_1.jpg

최우제00873083_1.jpg

Role :

고병희(Go Byun Hee ) cast by Go Hyun Jung

age 33

18 restricted blue magazine reporter,because consideration of job,always do some research

for male and female sexual trick,even on the road ,sub ,metro or eating.

But in reality world,she never fall in love or got any experiance,she as a faintheart.

One day,when she meet her best friend's brother Ji Soo and after both of them drunk,BIG

TROUBLE will make.......

박철수 (Park Ji Soo) cast by Chun Jung Myung

age 24

Car workshop staff ,enjoy his life,but after meet his sister friend's Byun Hee duna,his world

got big change.....

Guest xosandy

:tears:I want to cry now ,xosandy,I just post new drama full introduce yesterday~ and I'm no free at that moment~ :tears:

Aww! It's okay loveKHJ! Hope this gives us inspiration to work harder! AJA! :P

Guest lilmizjae

i think im going to faint here. waaah! as in they're actually telling and opening to the public indirectly admitting that they're actual real life couple?.that is how i understand things now. *sigh. the couple do look good in their series spring day. such a good chemistry. but i wonder how it works in real life. -this is giving me so much to think about and probably will make me want to watch spring day again. :blush:

no... she didn't say "Jo In Sung and I are going out and are a COUPLE." she just said that if she had to choose between the actor she worked with in her recent movie and with another person she worked with she would choose Jo In Sung as the guy that most fits her description for her IDEAL GUY. so do not worry! :)

Guest loveKHJ

Go Hyun Jung: after a romantic comedy,I wish to challenge action movie!

After finish movie "Women On The Beach" ,Go Hyun Jung wish to challenge action film in her

next project.

200607221424571.jpg

《海邊的女人》是一部愛情片,講述了在旅行中共度一宿的男女同床異夢的故事。通過海報,表達出在同一空間想法各異的主人公的感受。演員的表情和廣告語“我們不要談戀愛”襯托了片中主人公的心理。

以往向觀眾展示古典美的高賢廷表示:“聽說拍海報很難,但劇組要求我表現出活躍的一面,所以整個拍攝過程非常愉快,都不知道時間是怎麼過的。”在電影海報中,她充當起性格活躍的演員。高賢廷還和攝影師就擺什麼姿勢和表情問題進行了討論。她說:“希望下次能為浪漫喜劇片和動作片拍海報。”

影片《海邊的女人》將于8月末上映。 《數碼朝鮮/2006.7.20》娛樂組記者 李燦爛

Archived