Go Hyun Jung 고현정

Guest xosandy

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest loveKHJ

ohhh, were u able to have that magazine unni?!! she is PRETTY as always!

:PYeah~leo,I find those from Sonamu, I've busy for translate "Woman on the beach" review~~it's so many review/// ~~but all of them give a high rating for Hyun Jung ssi acting ~~ she score up to 90 (100)!~~WOW~~

Guest loveKHJ

P0000006_peo56705W600-.jpg

[씨네21 2006-08-25 08:00]

여우야, 女優야 뭐하니, <해변의 여인>의 고현정

What's up?actress like fox --《Woman on the beach》Go Hyun Jung

K0000033_cover_main.jpg

Before meet Go Hyun Jung , it's some atwitter feeling to pervade on the air. When see her ,just let me

think about novel of William Irish--《Fantasy Woman》,because she as a wonderful woman you "decided" don't be forget.Even under the dingy,she can just catch a sight from everybody.

Year 1995 ,when Go Hyun Jung take her best acting role "Hye Rin" in drama "Sandglass" ,on a Top Star rating .But on the same time she decided to get marriage and retired ,it's make furor to korea

entertainment industry.

She just age 24 that time,but already fill with beauty~ talent and fortune.

But Go Hyun Jung keep decency to all antagonism eyesight.

Year 2003 she get divorce ,2005 return to the entertainment industry by drama "Spring Day",2006 she

have debut screen in director Hong Sung Soo "Woman on the beach ". Hong Sung Soo and Go Hyun Jung,

totally can't connecter this two person.

"When I on the movie preview ,I'm so pervade ,is it dreaming or reality ? my brain just blank ,I can't feel anything.When I watch all the scene in the movie,I think I was fall into a trap set up by director,it's full by farina,even I don't like a smell of farina.(smile)

P0000004_peo56703.jpg

"I like to taste food,all food are delicious for me."

She think that because act on teacher of her high school. He say,if you keep mindset to "unsavory

" taste a food,you must felt like that:No 1 unsavory,No2 more unsavory ,No3 as most unsavory.

but if you change your mindset to "delicious",all of them are so delicious.

Go Hyun Jung afraid go to the hairdresser's,because she have a sadden experience when high school,she help cut a hair for girl's who's operation in the brain.

"I'm a stubborn person,I've not regret for all my decision I was make,even get marriage on only

age 24 and stop my work~what I think that time I fall in love and just want to marriage,it's simply for me.

P0000005_peo56704.jpg

Smoking~ talk a broadness word like"XX" "XXX" and as a seductress in the movie "Woman on the beach"

,is it one part of Go Hyun Jung?

"Yes, I'm not a angel ,I confess a role got some part like me,but I've not care to keep any eidolon."

"I've now on the "market",as a commodities,people got their own right to commentary,I just try my best for work. " which reply by Go Hyun Jung for rumor against her.

translate by LoveKHJ

Source From: article cine 21

Cine21

OMMO!!!OMMO!!! must have magazines!! now where can we buy one??!!

and unni thanks alot for the article translation! i owe you BIG TIME. mwah!

here is a vidclip of the presscon on the screening of woman of the beach.

clic here to watch

i'll upload more later.. :sweatingbullets:

Guest loveKHJ

OMMO!!!OMMO!!! must have magazines!! now where can we buy one??!!

and unni thanks alot for the article translation! i owe you BIG TIME. mwah!

here is a vidclip of the presscon on the screening of woman of the beach.

clic here to watch

i'll upload more later.. :sweatingbullets:

:tears: thank you so much,leo~~~

Btw,OST "Woman on the beach"will release ,I love a nice cover design ~

b320060828_26720355.jpg

Guest loveKHJ

Film Review rate from FILM2.0

121221.jpg

MVD_125252_102.gif

release date:2006/8/31

천하장사 마돈나

류덕환 백윤식

15세

★★★★

1221444.jpg

MVD_125333_102.gif

해변의 여인

홍상수

고현정 김승우

15세

★★★★

13233.jpg

MVD_125383_102.gif

The Lake House

산드라 블록, 키아누 리브스

12세

23236554.jpg

MVD_125113_102.gif

release date:2006/8/24

예의없는 것들

박철희

신하균 윤지혜

18세

★★★

Guest Happy_Day

thx all for sharing pix & news

my fav pic of GHJ

200604171426381120_1.jpg

me too. love her hairstyle in there.

woman on the beach doesn't look good. but i can't wait until her new drama. yay!!!

thanks for the wonderful photos loveKHJ unni...ive been digging up all night looking for the CF of DIOS.

no luck though.hopefully tomorrow or the next day we can try our luck.

and oh, have you noticed that on her latest CF she looks like she had lost some weight. just look at her face..not much rounded but more emphasis on the jawline.or was it just me? :phew:

Guest loveKHJ

thanks for the wonderful photos loveKHJ unni...ive been digging up all night looking for the CF of DIOS.

no luck though.hopefully tomorrow or the next day we can try our luck.

and oh, have you noticed that on her latest CF she looks like she had lost some weight. just look at her face..not much rounded but more emphasis on the jawline.or was it just me? :phew:

:) leo,I've download that CF, and I already send it for you by mail just now...that CF she shooting before movie VIP preview on 8/30~ I don't think she lost some weight...ha

Guest loveKHJ

A Mellower Hong Sang-soo

By Kim Tae-jong

Staff Reporter

ensor200608311752090ko.jpg

At a glance, director Hong Sang-soo’s new film ``Woman on the Beach’’ (Haebyonui Yoin) is another gloomy romance story about people in their 30s like his previous movies.

The new film revolves around a man and woman who meet in a strange place, drink heavily and end up sleeping together on the first day. The rest of the film deals with the struggles as one of the two clings to the relationship and the other tries to get out of it.

But the new film takes a much lighter approach than Hong’s previous works.

The dialogue and ironic situations generate jokes and lightheartedness.

Most noticeably, the female characters in this new film are independent and decisive. Hong has long been criticized by feminists for allegedly presenting images of female characters, who are easily lured by male characters, sleep with them and are submissive.

Starring Kim Seung-woo, Ko Hyun-jung and Kim Tae-woo, the film revolves around a divorced film director Jung-rae (played by Kim Seung-woo), who takes a trip to a resort town with his art director Chang-wook (by Kim Tae-woo). Jung-rae wants to refresh himself to write a scenario for his film.

But his initial plan changes, when Chang-wook, who is married, brings along Moon-suk (by Ko) to the trip. Chang-wook introduces Moon-suk as his lover.

As usual in Hong’s film, the characters drink heavily and an unexpected relationship begins. Jung-rae starts to flirt with Moon-suk and they secretly sleep together.

After that night, Jung-rae doesn’t want to develop a serious relationship with her, and they all comes back to Seoul on the following day. But a couple of days later, he visits the resort town again and wants to see her.

While he waits for Moon-suk, Jung-rae meets Sun-hee, whom he thinks has a similar personality and appearance to Moon-suk, and flirts with her. The two strangers spend the night together. But Moon-suk visits him when he and Sun-hee are together. Jung-rae finds himself in trouble.

Characters in the film lead seemingly ordinary and mundane lives, which may give them a desire to escape. But each seeks different things in their new relationships, and director Hong skillfully captures moments when such complicated feelings are combined with vulgar desires.

The story of the film is first told through the eye of Jung-rae, but its viewpoint moves to Moon-suk. Thanks to the superb performances by actress Ko, the transfer of the viewpoint is smoothly achieved and combined with the main theme of the film.

It is true that Hog’s film were sometimes vague as to what the director wanted to say through strange relationships in the end, but overall, ``Woman on the Beach’’ is much kinder than previous films with the obvious use of metaphors such as an abandoned dog which finds a new owner in the film.

ensor200608312212310re.jpg

e3dward@koreatimes.co.kr

source http://times.hankooki.com/lpage/culture/20...17115010970.htm

Archived