[OFFICIAL] JYJ Kim Jaejoong - 김재중 Thread

Guest ces

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jaejoong Ments at Reunion in Memory concert

JJ: I went to Amuro-chan (Namie Amuro) concert and there weren’t a lot of talk segments. Maybe I should try that. Fans: impossible JJ: I like singing but I want to talk too.(laughs)

JJ: The reason why I have these lives (concerts) is because I want to be near the fans.

JJ: I will not retire so don’t worry.

JJ: I’ll talk about the new songs now. Your Love is about recreating the atmosphere when I was active in Japan. The same jaejoong voice you heard before.
JJ: Thanks to Matsuo-san who produced Chemistry and Tohoshinki at the same time, this type of voice was born. I have kept this voice since that time. Which do you like? (Present or past voice) Fans: Either JJ: I will only listen to what I want to hear (laughs)
JJ: I will sing Your Love. It’s hard to sing after too much talking haha 
Oh my goodness. He’s singing Doushite!!! :bawling::bawling::bawling:
Begin!!!! 
JJ: i’ll sing a medley of songs cos there were so many requests. 

Asu wa kuru kara

Everyone is crying :bawling:

Stand by you! :bawling:
Loving you

Ha! I still remember the title of the songs from yesteryears hahaha
Tears are overflowing but after so many years, it’s not painful to hear those songs anymore. Time heals.

Introduction of jj band

JJ: Everyone, please be careful when using the towel so you will not hit another person (laughs) 
JJ: *points to those who didn’t bring towels* be careful not to get hit cos you don’t have one (to hit back) joke! (Laughs)

JJ: for those whose just attended my lives for the first time, please have fun! This is us having fun, talking to each other

JJ: band, please stop playing. Everybody is tired, me too! :joy: 
*JJ sat and drank water* JJ: Sorry for sitting down. But!! people at the back also started sitting down so don’t take it against me. :joy: 

JJ: A while ago, I was thinking if it’s a good idea of singing the medley. But I want to show you the power of the 15 years I’ve been active.

JJ: sometimes I get a little angry when I think I am a newcomer now but after that feeling passed, I realized I should be grateful instead, because I had the chance to be a newcomer. This newcomer’s a little older though. (Laughs)

JJ: I have to lower my head a bit deeper in front of all the fans who have always supported me. I feel like I’m getting better whenever I’m in front of you.

JJ: I’ve always been thinking of stories to tell during ments. I feel like during fanmeets, if there is an MC, I lose 1 hour talking to you.:joy: But now, is it amazing? i get to talk a lot! (Laughs)

JJ: also, cos it’s just me, I have time for 15 minute songs like Good morning night (laughs)

JJ: on SNS, sometimes I lie. It’s a lie when I told you I was brushing and blood came out. What I just wanted is to show everyone how I brush my teeth but it seems so trivial?! (Laughs)

JJ: I bought a Suica pass (train pass) at Meguro station. My plan was to just enter the station and go back. But no load! So I have to load ¥10,000. So now I have this much money in my Suica. I will buy things at the convenience store. (you can use suica to pay)
JJ bought a Suica card because of the lie he told in sns that he took the train.

JJ: I’d like to sing a lot of Japanese songs but I only have a few. Too bad because people can’t listen to some of my songs (the JP versions of the Korean songs) because I haven’t released the songs. I will try and work harder.

JJ: Everyone, thanks for always protecting me.
via Rubypurple_fan

Fan project during I'll protect you!!:heart::love: cr. Tagged JAEJOONG The Reunion in Memory Day 1

DgnMaJIVMAAbkRP.jpg
there is a surprize event for jj at i'll protect u. they want fans to turn on their smartphone flash lights. (via angel33wing)

Hearts that fell during I'll protect you!♡ Cr.sayachan_0422 JAEJOONG The Reunion in Memory Day 1 #ジェジュン #Sign #NowPlaying

DgnWPbtUcAI_0kG.jpg

DgnOhP0UYAcLakr.jpg

via JaeFans_Global 

DgnT0GcUYAEdxYR.jpg

DgnT0eqUwAA_Zbd.jpg

DgnT0qvVAAEviBv.jpg

DgnT03NVMAI24o6.jpg

DgnhkGlXUAAbqGa.jpg

DgoXFoBU0AAO4tk.jpg

DgoBAV5U0AAi_WV.jpg

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 6/25- 7/1/2018 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2018/06/jyj-news-week-of-625-712018.html?spref=tw

26.06.2018 Jaejoong Yokohama-Doushite, Begin, Asuwa kuru kara, Stand by you, Lovin U, 蕾 ジェジュン 김재중

cr. MorningJ
via veronicha_

180626 Jaejoong "Doushite, Begin" The Reunion in Memory Yokohama

veronicha __

180626 Jaejoong "Lovin U" The Reunion in Memory Yokohama

via veronicha_

180626 Jaejoong "Stand by U" The Reunion in Memory Yokohama

veronicha __

FULL Run Away 180626 Jaejoong "The Reunion in Memory Yokohama Arena Day 1

yakamoz109

180626 Kim Jaejoong The Reunion in Memory at Yokohama どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう?

180626 Kim Jaejoong The Reunion in Memory at Yokohama I will protect you

180626 Kim Jaejoong The Reunion in Memory at Yokohama ending

via Rinmaze 

DgnWM9uU8AA-Eak.jpg

【JJ BAND】紹介します! 左から、Bs.山田潤一、MP.青木繁男、僕、Key.PASTA、Gt.長澤トモヒロ、Ds.渡邊シン 
加藤 大祐 @Daisuke_Atsuro

Dgmok9kVAAoUc1c.jpg

More here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 6/25- 7/1/2018 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2018/06/jyj-news-week-of-625-712018.html?spref=tw

[JJstagram] today is day 1 of the live! Did you have a good time? Let’s have more fun tomorrow^^ #live #yokohamaarena #suica #NotALie
via rubypurple_fan

DgnyTVrV4AA28Or.jpg

DgomhCMVQAAmv-W.jpg

DgomhCBUEAAaM1z.jpg

DgomhCFU8AAbZ5-.jpg

“Nene, I’m suffocating... Can you come off me already?”
via crystalmoon0213 

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 6/25- 7/1/2018 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2018/06/jyj-news-week-of-625-712018.html?spref=tw

Sign and Your Love are Officially released (in Japan)

2OxERqEc?format=jpg&name=600x314
DgpM2T7UcAAeVnZ.jpg

iTunesのミュージックビデオ ランキング!!ジェジュンのSign&Your Loveが1位!2位!です#ジェジュン #NowPlaying #Sign

DgqyupQVAAIEAV9.jpg

DglzCP8V4AEh_m7.jpg
via Keiko C

updates here :JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 6/25- 7/1/2018 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2018/06/jyj-news-week-of-625-712018.html?spref=tw

MOLDIR NAVER OPEN EVENT BORN FREE CAMPAIGN >bit.ly/2MsNbL4 #moldir #몰더 #moldirkorea #BORNFREEONEKISS #몰더이벤트 #이벤트 #티셔츠 #여름코디 #티셔츠추천 #몰더에코백 #몰더가방 #에코백 #에코백추천 # #봄코디 #가방 #가방추천 #캔버스백 #데일리 #데일리룩 #bag #ecobag

DgrIAEKU0AA_iAi.jpg

DgrIAQgU8AAM-Bm.jpg
#Moldir Art Director/ Designer/Owner #Jaejoong 몰더의 네이버 단독 본프리원키스데이 (출처 : 네이버 쇼핑 디자이너윈도) naver.me/5HD3Q36f :thumbsup: 

Our simply wonderful #Jaejoong is the First celebrity (celeb brand #Moldir) admitted at #Naver Design Window. @MoldirKorea w/ designer #JJ

DgrSbQDVMAAxIsw.jpg

DgrSbQBUYAE38Aj.jpg
DgrSbQFUcAAyXNb.jpg

JJ twitter Update

愛されたいと泣いているのは 人の温もりを知ってしまったから あなたのような人が生きてる 世界に少し期待するよ。 2日間ありがとうございました! 頑張るしかない、生きるしかない 皆んなありがとう! 名古屋も宜しくお願いします!
kimjaejoong @bornfreeonekiss

[Trans] I cried because I received so much warmth from people that made me feel loved I don’t expect much but people like you make me feel alive Thank you for the 2 days I have no choice but to give my best, I have no choice but to live Nagoya, looking forward to your support!
via rubypurple_fan 

JJ in the news!

28.06.2018 Jaejoong TBS はやドキ、日テレ ZIP!、 フジテレビ めざまし。ジェジュン 김재중

First ment: JAEJOONG The Reunion in Memory Day 2

Dgr9tiaUYAAOf9x.jpg

Vids and Pics from Reunion in Memory Day 2

Dgtu5bXVMAA0boa.jpg

Dgtu5bOUEAEuCsm.jpg

Dgtu5bOUwAA74jq.jpg

Dgtu5bOV4AEfdCv.jpg

DgtvQysUcAAegtT.jpg

DgtvQytVMAAUSB4.jpg

DgtvQyuU0AAwc3Q.jpg

DgtvQyuU8AAm6s-.jpg

DgvXH1xUYAA1h0a.jpg

DgtJli5U8AATG8H.jpg

DgtJoteU8AAECK3.jpg

DgtJn9vUYAA-URI.jpg

More here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 6/25- 7/1/2018 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2018/06/jyj-news-week-of-625-712018.html?spref=tw

Boku Ga Shinou to Omotta No wa 180627 Jaejoong "The Reunion in Memory Yokohama Arena Day 2

via yakamoz109

Medley songs--180627 Jaejoong "The Reunion in Memory " Yokohama Day 2

I'II Protect You--180627 Jaejoong "The Reunion in Memory Yokohama Arena Day 2

I'II Protect You JP Version--180627 Jaejoong The Reunion in Memory Yokohama Arena Day 2

via yakamoz109

Dgtac7XUEAAjxIw.jpg

Dgtac7WUEAEcM8o.jpg

DgshO1gUwAA2i1e.jpg

DgshO1dUEAAdAbM.jpg

DgshO1bU0AEAkz2.jpg

tagged

180627 The Reunion in Memory 
cr.S_KJJ
Dgse2adUwAIdKnY.jpg

Dgse26gU0AEmcFT.jpg

Dgse3bDU8AAXnNL.jpg

Dgs9-hzX0AAgSji.jpg
Dgs9_mSWAAEEhke.jpg

Dgs-AuEW0AExf8j.jpg
tagged

[Other IG] He looks photogenic in Japanese news photos as well! Though he couldn’t eat for two days coz he was sick and performed for three hours each day, he was still immaculate! I’m returning (to Korea) motivated and challenged! #ジェジュン #Sign #NowPlaying
via crystalmoon0213

DgvF0BhVQAE5SZ_.jpg 

DgvF0OwVAAAKi2H.jpg

DgvF0b6VMAA4XaQ.jpg

[moon_jy_ IG] 일본기사사진도 화보 아파서 이틀동안 아무것도 못먹고 3시간씩 공연했어도 빈틈없었다:thumbsup: 누나는 또 자극받고 돌아간다..:bawling:instagram.com/p/Bki_lGWnU5O/

(JJ's make up artist)

More Press Pics

Dgu9LPFUwAEE70i.jpg
Dgu9LPGVQAEWrYH.jpg
Dgu9Ol-U8AA6_Mc.jpg

DgvKdf5VMAAomFb.jpg

DgvKd8JUYAE9nix.jpg

DgwB_47VMAES6Av.jpg

DgvKem5UcAA6-qi.jpg

T7G1Kf0o?format=jpg&name=600x314

DguZSpnWkAARlYc.jpg

JJ in the news

JIJIPRESS/時事通信芸能動画ニュース

@Jaefans_Global

[NEWS RESUMEN] Jaejoong's Live at Yokohama Arena "I love singing" •"I want to aim for a newcomer award because I can only take it once in my life" #ジェジュン #Sign #NowPlaying

Dgv3IT0UYAEiZnS.jpg
Dgv3JAgUwAAHrDD.jpg

Dgv3JmfVQAAq3rp.jpg

Dgv3KIYUwAAwuZm.jpg

[Billboard News Update] 06.27.18 2nd place is Jaejoong's first single "Sign/YourLove" sold 87,834 pieces. #ジェジュン's waiting for the 2Days performance at NGK Hall this weekend & We want to pay attention to how far we can increase the number this weekend #np billboard-japan.com/d_news/detail/

DgwXv8vUEAA-0L2.jpg
DgwXwY_VAAA1qst.jpg
DgwXwuTUcAA4BSx.jpg
via JaeFans_Global

Dgu59FdUwAAUW7L.jpg

@healingvoice09 

[6/27/18] Jaejoong: 2nd Place on Oricon Daily Singles Chart - Reactions: Korean fans * Rough translations! Korean > English - Comments: JJ's Korean DC Gallery page Ranking 2nd on the Oricon Chart is not an easy feat, but Kim Jaejoong did it

DgvOQ6wVMAA3c5C.jpg

DgvPiJ2V4AAhzUU.jpg

DgvQ6E9V4AAHnSr.jpg

180629 JAEJOONG 〜Sign / Your Love〜 @YUNIKA VISION

180629 JAEJOONG 〜Sign / Your Love〜 @YUNIKA VISION

teddy0205A

Jaejoong will appear as a guest on TV Tokyo's show "Are you ok, would you like to go home? Special" on July 4 at 21:00 ~ 22:54!!! tv-tokyo.co.jp/smp/program/de Stream: •aqstream.com/jp/tvt/TV-Tokyo  

DgyBIvwU0AA7Wri.jpg

DgyBKFjV4AAZ76g.jpg
JaeFans_Global

Can’t keep up with it all which is a great thing for all JaeFans! #Jaejoong continues his welcomed Japanese TV appearances! 
Dgz23WfVAAALNjh.jpg

JJ weibo - 아가들이 벌써 이렇게 쭉쭉컸어요~! 고양이들은 진짜 빠르다! m.weibo.cn/status/4256264

Dg15Kw_VAAAMrdx.jpg

Dg15LiKVQAENaYx.jpg
SuperHeroJJ @SuperHeroJJ

180629 #Jaejoong Weibo 【How babies have grown~! Cats can really grow so fast!】  
via kiss_jyj3

News here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 6/25- 7/1/2018 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2018/06/jyj-news-week-of-625-712018.html?spref=tw

Kim Jaejoong launches own Information site on Twitter!

これから@jj_information informationから僕のお知らせお伝えします!是非宜しくお願い致します^^ 이제부터@jj_information _information 에서 저의 정보를 전달하려합니다! 잘 부탁드립니다^^

kimjaejoong @bornfreeonekiss

[Trans] Moving forward, all information will be given in this account: @jj_information. Looking forward to your support^^
via rubypurple_fan 

w1j9FqwD?format=jpg&name=600x314

[JJ_info] NTV Buzz Rhythm guesting - June 29

[JJ info] for the Nagoya concert, sales of goods will start at 1130 AM. Additional tickets will also be sold on concert days. Ticket selling (S seats only) will start 2 hours before actual concert.
[Trans] Event announcement for the lives: CDs that willl be purchased in the con venues will get the chance to participate in the lottery. Prize: participate in autograph session or win posters 

via rubypurple_fan

Jaejoong on BUZZ RHYTHM 02 singing Sign!!:heart:#バズリズム02 #ジェジュン #Sign #NowPlaying

Dg35jYcVMAIx5R8.jpg

Dg35jYdVMAAYRS6.jpg

Dg35jYeV4AAvqLs.jpg

Dg35fO_V4AEGBMZ.jpg

Dg36mMtUEAAqc6Z.jpg

Dg35jYcU8AEx5eF.jpg

Dg35flqUYAERnJl.jpg

Dg36mMuUwAEukqJ.jpg

Dg36mMtU8AA9ig4.jpg

Dg352bFU0AIoX32.jpg

Dg353LLUEAA-gUO.jpg
Dg34lp7UwAArte8.jpg

Dg34ylwU8AAqQw2.jpg

Dg343K3UEAApNOC.jpg

Dg35G-PUwAAJyCH.jpg

Dg36V2SVQAAra5W.jpg
Dg36WGsVAAAF5FD.jpg

Dg36WVjUwAA6wa3.jpg

Dg36mMvVQAAu6yI.jpg

@Jaefans_Global
@okke126
@1003himama 
@furufuruold

[ jj_1986_jj & @bornfreeonekiss UPDATE] Have fun today Nagoya!! #Nagoya IG:instagram.com/p/Bkod0-chqyS/ Twitter:twitter.com/bornfreeonekis (Lmao someone is ready to have fun with Jaefans in Nagoya!:joy:) #ジェジュン #Sign #NowPlaying

via midoyotJJ

Dg79Uj-V4AYkMz6.jpg

Dg79VLFUYAAVnG8.jpg

Dg79V0nVMAAdJ2z.jpg

Dg79WjGVAAAKxT2.jpg

Jaejoong, in his 15th year debut as a rookie "I want to try anything" -wanting to pursue J-POP , full-scale start of SOLO activities in Japan.
"When I was looking for songs that had an impact in solo debut in Japan, - I gave this song to UK's resident composer unit YUMA . -Western sound turned to J-pop by Jaejoong
"To be honest, I did not know when I could resume activities in Japan, but I truly believed that I should learn Japanese for a long time and that was the time I brought Japanese books to military service." KIM JAEJOONG 

Jaejoong is the kind of artist that young generations should see and look up to, multi talented, an innovator, doesn't afraid to explore and go out from his comfort zone to improve his craft and learn new things.  
via momsykris

Archived