[OFFICIAL] JYJ Kim Jaejoong - 김재중 Thread

Guest ces

Guest lighthouseghost

hello all,

more than a year ago, I couldn't recover my password and had to register again with a new name  (lighthouseseeker) and account but somehow today gladly,I was able to get an answer for my old account's password recovery.From now on,I will use only my old account again which is "lighthouseghost" so I'm closing my account as "lighthouseseeker".(don't know how to delete actually..can anyone help?)

@lighthouseghost...I don't know how to delete neither. LolI think we are all stuck...I was looking at some 'old' posters and looks like they just stopped posting and abandoned the thread....If you find out, let me know. ;)

Guest lighthouseghost

@tealee ha ha! "forum of no return".. :) well I guess it was my fault actually..I chose  never send me e-mail option by accident and I couldn't receive password renewal mail for a long while..I'm glad having my old account back really.. :)

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "Japanese fans are always unwavering with their support of their Prince JJ. class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[NEWS] 130505 ′The Jackal is Coming′ Lands in Theaters in Japan and Sells Out TicketsMay 5, 2013 · JYJ3 Team

JYJ Kim Jae Joong and Song Ji Hyo′s The Jackal is Coming has been selling out in theaters across Japan.

On May 3, The Jackal is Coming premiered in Japan under the title Code Name: Jackal. On its first day the movie managed to sell out in theaters not only in Roppongi at Tokyo′s center, but also across the country.

Its success was fairly predictable as the 20,000 tickets made available in pre-sales in February were sold out as soon as they were made available, and the behind-the-scenes DVD topped the Oricon chart as soon as it was released.

photo 40575812.jpg

On May 5 a Japanese media outlet said about the movie in an article titled ′Movies That Will Blow Away Your May Virus′, “This is a movie we recommend to those who have the ′May virus′; in other words, those who don′t want to go to work after Golden Week (a week of holidays lasting from late April to early May).”

Another outlet gave a new name to Kim Jae Joong′s economic value, calling it ′Jae Joong-nomics′.

The Jackal is Coming is about what happens after the legendary killer Bong Min Jung (Song Ji Hyo) kidnaps the country′s biggest top star Choi Hyun (Kim Jae Joong).

Photo Credit: The Jackal is ComingCredit: EnewsworldShared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[TRANS] 130506 “Code Name: Jackal” Actress Song Jihyo’s Official InterviewMay 5, 2013 · JYJ3 Team

Translator’s Note: I translated the parts related to Jaejoong only.

JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong first starring movie ‘Code Name: Jackal’ (Distributor: clockworks/shougeto) has been released nationwide last May 3 and has attracted hot attention from the public.

The movie Code Name: Jackal’s thrilling and unpredictable storyline begins with legendary killer (Song Jihyo) kidnapping top star Choi Hyun (Jejung) then continues with a variety of suspense and comedy.

This is the official interview of actress Song Jihyo.

- Who would you choose – Jejung san or Han Sangjin?A: Oh Dalsu-san… (laughs) I’m a huge fan of Oh Dalsu-san. He was really good at our first rehearsal reading.

- What do you think of your co-star Jejung san?A: Jejung was shooting this movie while also filming a drama. I think it was exhausting for him physically and mentally. He was tired but he pretends he’s not while filming. He had to film without showing how tired he was. I think Jejung is very talented, and we should emulate him and do our best since he tries to finish 1 scene with 1 cut only. We have so much fun filming the movie, and I think he’s a great actor while watching him film his scenes.

- Memorable scene while filming?It’s the scene where Jejung and I were most photographed, he is tied up with a tape and rope in a chair, like in the poster, and I was standing. I feel as though the same scene was shot over a period of 2 months. The situation was that he was used to sitting down that when he was standing, it feels unnatural. He is standing awkwardly but still says ‘I feel great’ and it touched me deeply. But it is funny. It still remains the most memorable. The scene was also included in the making. It was expected that the scene is funny. Because he was tied up a lot and for long periods of time, he goes to the bathroom still tied up, he takes a nap still tied up, talk with the director, have break or relax over a cup of tea and he is still tied up.

- About co-starring with JejungHe is the perfect image for Choi Hyun and is better than I thought, we are very grateful that he did his best. He is just beginning his career as an actor but he copes up with us. He is our mood maker in the shooting location, he lives up the place even though he is the youngest in the cast. I think it is very cute, but I think his real charm is when he is seriously acting.

Source: Nifty News (Japan)Translated by: Ruby (@Rubypurple_fan) of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3

[TWITTER] 130507 Jaejoong Twitter Update

Posted by Ces on May 6, 2013 in TwitterNo Comments

tweet1

[TRANS]  Launching of Moldir~ Saffiano for women and hand-phone case which was designed by myself ^^ Please give it lot of attention

tweet1a

Second tweet of the day

tweet2

Source: bornfreeonekissTranslated by: Hannah of PrinceJJShared by: PrinceJJ

JJ showing off his drawings/sketches...No doubt you are a talented designer Kim Jaejoong...

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "Jaejoong networking with CEOs... class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[OTHER TWITTER] 130505 CEO of Sergio Bossi Korea tweeted about his rendezvous with JaejoongMay 5, 2013 · pvtse

photo sergio_jo_tweet1.png

[Translation] Today while meeting with jyj Kim Jaejung, after telling him that my currently abroad son and daughter are fans, he signed for them~ It was a pleasant meeting~~^* (T/N: Jo Yongwan is the CEO of Sergio Bossi Korea)

photo sergio_jo_tweet1pic.jpg

photo sergio_jo_tweet2.png

[Translation] Cool jyj Kim Jaejung-nim on our first meet up, gifted good wine ^^* Really thank you Today on our ninth meet up, even gifted our children who are abroad with his autograph, really thank you^^* Awesome~~~

photo sergio_jo_tweet2pic.jpg

Source: @Sergio_JoTranslated by: @neonoenjenaShared by: JYJ3

*** Jo Yongwan responded to fans: ***

photo sergio_jo_tweet3.png

[Translation]@jinnee1107 to @Sergio_Jo: Jaejoong oppa’s expression is so chic? kekeke@Sergio_Jo: Cool Kim Jaejoong-nim’s charisma ^^*

photo sergio_jo_tweet4.png

photo sergio_jo_tweet5.png

[Translation]@ayano_jyj to @Sergio_Jo: Ninth time???@Sergio_Jo to @ayano_jyj: Sorry second time kekeke

photo sergio_jo_tweet6.png

Source: @Sergio_JoTranslated by: pvtse of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3
Note:Sergio Bossi is an upscale hair salon/company.

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; "[sPAZZ/AUDIOS] ♪ Junsu’s and Jaejoong’s Songs Players ♪May 7, 2013 · rilanna

These are compilations of sound clips combined together from songs that Junsu/Jaejoong had a part in singing, done by a JYJ galler

Junsu’shttps://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=http://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/91151624">

사랑은 눈꽃처럼 [Love is like a Snowflake]
이슬을 머금은 나무 [A Dew-Laden Tree]
No Gain
Long Way
UNCOMMITTED
알면서도 [Even Though I Already Know]
Ayyy Girl
W
Intoxication
IN HEAVEN
Be The One
돌고 돌아도 [Turning Around and Around]
Lullaby
Empty
I Can Soar
Thank U For
君がいれば ~Beautiful Love~ [Kimi ga Ireba ~Beautiful Love~]
Be My Girl
소년의 편지 [boy's Letter]
いつだって君に [itsudatte Kimi Ni]
사랑이 싫다구요 [i Dislike Love]
Get Ready
悲しみのゆくえ [Kanashimi no Yukue]
낙엽 [Fallen Leaves]

Jaejoong’s"https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=http://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/91084396">

내안 가득히 [There's Only You / You Fill Me Up]
Color ~Melody And Harmony~
Empty
IN HEAVEN
Get Ready
너에겐 이별 나에겐 기다림 [For You It's Separation, For Me It's Waiting]
One Kiss
You’re
Be My Girl
W
Shelter
Still In love
I.D.S. (I Deal Scenario)
나만의 위로 [Healing for Myself / My Only Comfort]
いつだって君に [itsudatte Kimi Ni]
Ayyy Girl
Kiss B
낙엽 [Fallen Leaves]
Be The One
All Alone
Long Way
Only Love
소년의 편지 [boy's Letter]
Mission
찾았다 [Chattaja/Found You]
이름 없는 노래 Part 1 [untitled Song Part 1]
Mine
지켜줄게 [i'll Protect You]

Credit: 갤로거 via JYJ DC Gall(JSJJ)Shared by: JYJ3

Note: We corrected the audio links, pls enjoy the songs players.We also want to remind our readers that you can contact us to our emails jyj3official@yahoo.com / jyj3tips@yahoo.com in any circumstance related to JYJ, JYJ3 Updates, correct mistakes, etc^^

JJs audio message on LINE
 [TRANS] JJ's LINE audio message 1 
Hello, I'm Jaejoong. Are you all fine? I'm very fine. I love you all. I 5rang you. I don't think I can 6rang. I will just love you guys. I love you T/N: Sarang (사랑) = "love" but 사 also mean 4 in Korean, so Sarang = 4rang. Do you understand his word playing now? LOL Cr:@The_Little_Pear

[JYJ LINE TRANS] Jaejoong's LINE audio 
Hello everyone it's Jaejoong. You're all healthy right? I'm very healthy. Mm.. Everyone, I love you. I will do 5 because 6 is a little hard. (T/N: He is making a joke with 'Sarangha'e here. Sa of Saranghae also means 4, so he's saying he can do 5, a bit more than 4, but not to the extent of 6) I will only love you guys from now on. Everyone I lub you~ (T/N: He said 'I love you' in a super aegyo way) 
Ah, it's Parent's Day right? It's Parent's day so did everyone give your parents a nice present or say 'I love you' and 'Thank you' to them? Please do so and say everything that you haven't been able to during this time. It would be nice if everyone's parents can smile all day and everyone's families can share appeased expressions with each other. Please love each other and I want to thank everyone's parents. Thank you to everyone's parents for having you guys. Because you guys, the children of your parents, exist we can receive so much love and do our activities with determination. Thank you 
Korean Transcript from @tiamo_hy

LINE audio message 2

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; ",Jaejoongie...what a good brother and nice son... class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[OTHER TWITTER] 130509 Jaejoong’s Sister Twitter Update: Jaejoong Cooked Meals for Parents’ DayMay 8, 2013 · pvtse

photo suyongtweet130509.png

[Translation]Today really was a tough dayParents’ Day~~^^Really..Even though I wanted to make delicious food for our parents….Compared to me…Because of Jjoongie who’s better at cooking…I ended up…only cooking the rice~But~~Jjoongie..cooks really well~The taste is the best, too!! Next time~please teach noona~ Ing

photo BJwlsMOCAAAokbajpg-large.jpg

Source: @Shie486Translated by: pvtse of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[TWITTER] 130509 Jaejoong Twitter Update: Jaejoong with His Niece + Going Homeware-ShoppingMay 9, 2013 · rilanna

photo 130509jjtw.png

[TRANS] Two plus two equals to two~~~~~~~
photo BJz_4R8CUAA8TAd.jpg

photo Screenshot2013-05-09at42710PM.png

[TRANS] We are running as Card-rider..

photo BJ0DbFTCIAE3KVujpg-large.jpg

Source: @bornfreeonekissTranslated by: @neonoenjena + @theyoungestminShared by JYJ3
Note: 'Race' with Jang Geun Suk

[OTHER TWITTER] 130509 Suyoung Shares Pictures Of Jaejoong With His Niece & His Parents

Posted by Lena on May 9, 2013 in Twitter4 Comments

09052013 suyoung

[TRANS] Today… Finally. I.. witnessed Jjoongie’s first kiss. What~~ is this?? Finally~ the love of you two will continue again??? Good for you Jjoongie~ You two will reconcile with each other now??

(Note: I think JJ and his niece “fought” with each other and now “reconciled” with a kiss? LOL)

09082013 Suyoung

+ 50th anniversary of Jaejoong’s parents’ marriage.

09052013 suyoung 2

[TRANS] Mom, Dad~~ Happy 50th wedding anniversary<~~Although some of unnies were busy and sick and couldn’t come~~But we still did our best~ went to the gallery to take part~^^Love you, mom and dad~ Please always be happy~~ and healthy~~^^ muah muah muah muah~~

09082013 Suyoung 2

Suyoung 09052013 3

[TRANS] mom~dad, congratulations~~^^ these two.. so pretty~| and charming hehehehehe

09082013 Suyoung 3

Suyoung 09052013 4

[TRANS] During resting time~~%^^ 
our family members play on our own~well not really~~
while Joongie keeps on pestering Hyuna to kiss….
in the end Hyuna..didn’t even kiss him and.. cause grandpa also blocking… While looking at her uncle~~her grandpa lightly kissed her~^%^
so cute heh

(T/N: In Korea, 뽀뽀 ppo ppo means more on light kiss; use for kids)

09082013 Suyoung 4

Credit: @shie486Translated by Hannah @ PrinceJJ + pvtse @ JYJ3 + @neonoenjenaShared by PrinceJJ

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "No promotions, no matter...album came out last January and was sold out...could be that reprints were made and more fans are getting their hands on the album...awesome! class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[iNFO] 130509 Kim Jaejoong’s ”I” Mini-album tops Hanteo’s Daily ChartMay 9, 2013 · JYJ3 Team

Hanteo’s Real Time Chart

photo 20130509162946_0943.jpg

Hanteo’s Daily Chart

photo 130509jjI.png

** Hanteo Chart is one of the biggest physical album-sale monitoring music charts in South Korea.
** ”I” Mini-album was released on January 17th.

Source:  TopStarNews + HanteoShared by: JYJ3

Guest pantasyarista

lmao i totally cracked up when i got that line message. :)))
sarang, orang, yukrang. :)) he must have had a hangover with giyomi :)))))